January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well ladies, I ate my fill of sushi, which I've been craving for weeks, and chased that with a two hour afternoon nap. It was glorious. One more day to get through and then I get to see my baby for the first time. :happydance:

Well ladies, I ate my fill of sushi, which I've been craving for weeks, and chased that with a two hour afternoon nap. It was glorious. One more day to get through and then I get to see my baby for the first time. :happydance:

Yay on getting to see the baby! So exciting. I didn't think we could eat sushi while pregnant?

i live off sushi, i love the shit.

But i only eat the vegetarian ones and i make it fresh at home so i know how fresh the rice is and it doesn't contain any kewpie mayonaise (which i think is safe anyway)

Hello ladies.... Just wondering has anyone had their 1st ultrasound at 7-8 weeks and had a Yoc sac but no baby????? This just happened to me........ i am terrified........ :(

Hello ladies.... Just wondering has anyone had their 1st ultrasound at 7-8 weeks and had a Yoc sac but no baby????? This just happened to me........ i am terrified........ :(

not exactly - i had a 5w3d ultrasound..........only gestational sac seen........i go in on friday for another scan.......

do you have another scan soon?

Hi ladies,

I had my first ultrasound today and it was unreal! I've never had an ultrasound this early before and was blown away by how much it looked like a baby already (although in this pic it kinda looks like a turkey to me, lol)
I measured at 8+6 which would be pretty spot on as I ovulated on cd17.
Baby's heartbeat was a strong 170 bpm! :happydance:
The ultrasound tech got way better images of baby but she couldn't print any out so I had to quickly take this one with my iphone.

https://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/calista34/baby9weeks2b.jpg

Hi ladies,

I had my first ultrasound today and it was unreal! I've never had an ultrasound this early before and was blown away by how much it looked like a baby already (although in this pic it kinda looks like a turkey to me, lol)
I measured at 8+6 which would be pretty spot on as I ovulated on cd17.
Baby's heartbeat was a strong 170 bpm! :happydance:
The ultrasound tech got way better images of baby but she couldn't print any out so I had to quickly take this one with my iphone.

https://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/calista34/baby9weeks2b.jpg

So cute! Glad everything is going well :). I go tomorrow for another u/s!

:hugs: sorry you are dealing with the confusion of this. I went in at 7w1d and they said I measured 6w4d and only a yolk sac was present inside the gestational sac. Then I went back last wednesday at what should have been 7w6d and they said a fetus was present with visible heartbeat but couldn't measure the beats per minute. They said I measure only 7 weeks even. These were done via abdominal ultrasound. I go back once again tomorrow.

How sure are you on your dates? Do you typically have normal cycle lengths. Or do you know which day you ovulate. Even if you normally have regular cycles, you can have random months where you ovulate very late due to stress, sickness, travel etc... I chart and have seen this happen a few times when travelling. Do you have a repeat scan booked? I wouldnt worry too much in the meantime, it is a good sign that a yolk sac was in fact present.

Great scans Aj and Calista :happydance:

I am feeling like I got hit by a brick today. Had to work at an corporate event that my company hosted today. Was terrible, I am so sick. Have got this terrible sinus infection going on, massive headaches to go with it.(ds is also sick) And my MS has decided to kick in full force. I was a second away from vomitting just reading about you ladies talking about milk (cant stand the stuff) :sick: Just feeling overly sorry for myself. I know we are all going thru it. :hugs:

So nervous for my scan tomorrow. Thats just another reason to vomit. I think I am calling in sick in the AM. Scan isn't until 2:30pm.

Hi all back from my holiday....just spoke to my MW my HCG levels have risen over the weekend from 8224 to 11500 which she assures me is normal levels and only doubles in the first four weeks :thumbup: I am booked in for another scan next Friday 22nd...I am still very much hoping.

Also, wanted to catch up on how Garfie and Precious are doing?? And i hope all is going well for the rest of you ladies xx

Hi Ladies... yeah i am pretty spot on with my dates. i will be exactly 8 weeks tomorrow. They did abdominal U/S 1stly than with no luck seeing anything there we went to vaginal U/S. Again saw gest sac, Yolk sac and Nothing else... Not looking good! :( So i think that my journey is over now..... I have spoken to multiple people and if there is no baby at 8 weeks to be seen via U/S than it is HIGHLY unlikely there will be one...... :( There should be a CLEAR baby by now. :(

Am I the only one with no ms? I feel left out lol!

Good luck to littlej and garfie with todays scans!

Thanks Mamadonna... i never ever expected this... not that anyone ever does.... just with no signs or anything i almost threw up!!! I am absolutely devastated.... Have to wait till doctors appointment on Friday to find out where to from here :(

Am I the only one with no ms? I feel left out lol!

Good luck to littlej and garfie with todays scans!

Haha I thought I was the only one w/o ms!! I just get a tiny queasy when my stomach is empty. I DON''T feel lefy out lol!!

Hugs and prayers to all you ladies in limbo due to scans :hugs:

Thanks Mamadonna... i never ever expected this... not that anyone ever does.... just with no signs or anything i almost threw up!!! I am absolutely devastated.... Have to wait till doctors appointment on Friday to find out where to from here :(

It is absolutely devastating!I've gotta wait till next Thursday for another scan,i really have not knowing!

mommy- im so sorry to hear.... maybe your baby is a slow grower? dont give up hope yet, give the baby a chance to redeem itself!

Melly- thats awesome how far along you are now! Crazy to think not long ago we were both in the same boat of TTC!

Cal- Great scan! Sucha cute beanie!!

My scan is today and im as excited as i can be, yet cautious of possible outcomes..... any suggestions to calm the nerves? Why do i always think the worst is going to happen....

good luck Mama and Brier! May our scans be glorious and filled with happy healthy babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->