January Jellybeans 2013!...

This morning I tried a bowl of cereal for breakfast hoping that getting some milk in me may help the MS. Like usual, the milk left a horrible taste in my mouth so I went to brush my teeth and nearly lost all my cheerios. I'm having a cup of peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach. UGH! :wacko:
My kitchen is back to being a disaster and I cannot stand this!

Thanks ladies for letting me vent ... I just feel so frustrated and just feel like crying ... feeling like I am about to throw up all day long is wearing me down! 6 weeks straight ... I know this will be all worth it. It is just so hard when I already have someone to take care of. :cry::cry:

Maybe if I call my doctor and tell her that it still hasn't stopped, maybe she can suggest something. All the normal remedies don't work for me so I feel like there is no relief anywhere.

I feel bad for complaining because I know some of you ladies are going through a lot more than just being sick .... I really appreciate you ladies letting me vent about this. I'm just so frustrated!

I really feel for you! I know just how you feel. My breakfast goes down the toilet every morning and there just seems to be no respite from feeling sick. Hubbie has found me in tears a couple of times this week because it's getting too much. Like you I have to keep reminding myself it will be worth it and it won't be (hopefully) for too much longer!

Sending you big hugs :hugs:

There are candies called preggopops. They really help with nausea

I tried those and they didn't do any good. Now I just try and keep my stomach from being too empty. Ice water and peppermint tea has been a comfort. Also keeping cool. Being hot only makes it worse ... which is not good for my electric bill. :haha:

This morning I tried a bowl of cereal for breakfast hoping that getting some milk in me may help the MS. Like usual, the milk left a horrible taste in my mouth so I went to brush my teeth and nearly lost all my cheerios. I'm having a cup of peppermint tea to try and settle my stomach. UGH! :wacko:

Thanks ladies for letting me vent ... I just feel so frustrated and just feel like crying ... feeling like I am about to throw up all day long is wearing me down! 6 weeks straight ... I know this will be all worth it. It is just so hard when I already have someone to take care of. :cry::cry:

Maybe if I call my doctor and tell her that it still hasn't stopped, maybe she can suggest something. All the normal remedies don't work for me so I feel like there is no relief anywhere.

I feel bad for complaining because I know some of you ladies are going through a lot more than just being sick .... I really appreciate you ladies letting me vent about this. I'm just so frustrated!

I really feel for you! I know just how you feel. My breakfast goes down the toilet every morning and there just seems to be no respite from feeling sick. Hubbie has found me in tears a couple of times this week because it's getting too much. Like you I have to keep reminding myself it will be worth it and it won't be (hopefully) for too much longer!

Sending you big hugs :hugs:

It has been brutal and I too have been in a breakdown spot too often. I say this is what I have to do to make such an awesome baby. :haha:

I can only drink my prenatal pills with milk, if I drink them with anything else I get sick right away! You should ask for something to help you up. I hope this does not happen to you, but my sister had to be on meds up to month 5, she couldn't keep anything in for more than 24 hours. So meds were a huge relieve for her. Your doctor should know that, while it will not last forever, it could probably last your whole pregnancy, and it's not a conceivable idea to have you suffer that way!! Hope it gets better xo

mmm im loving dairy. I normally like it before anyways, but i just love me a nice big glass of chocolate milk or white milk. I use milk to swallow my prenatal pills as well, along with my prometrium.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a big glass of chocolate milk!!! I still love dairy ... it just leaves a horrid taste which makes me gag. Although downing the milk is absolutely wonderful so at times I try and tolerate it because it is soooo yummy! Even just plain milk is fantastic. I had the same problem when I was pregnant with my daughter. I believe it eventually quit and I was able to get back to drinking it. Here's hoping right!

I can only drink my prenatal pills with milk, if I drink them with anything else I get sick right away! You should ask for something to help you up. I hope this does not happen to you, but my sister had to be on meds up to month 5, she couldn't keep anything in for more than 24 hours. So meds were a huge relieve for her. Your doctor should know that, while it will not last forever, it could probably last your whole pregnancy, and it's not a conceivable idea to have you suffer that way!! Hope it gets better xo

mmm im loving dairy. I normally like it before anyways, but i just love me a nice big glass of chocolate milk or white milk. I use milk to swallow my prenatal pills as well, along with my prometrium.

My prenatal says not to take with dairy. :shrug: Does yours not say that? I have to take mine with a glass of water.. Just curious, what you guys were taking. :coffee:

My prenatal says not to take with dairy. :shrug: Does yours not say that? I have to take mine with a glass of water.. Just curious, what you guys were taking. :coffee:

mine never said anything about that, it just says to take with a meal (not on a empty stomach) I use the Walgreens prenatal vitamins

mine never said anything about that, it just says to take with a meal (not on a empty stomach) I use the Walgreens prenatal vitamins

Yeah, mine just say: "Take one softgel daily with food. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place."

I wish I was in the part of my pregnancy where I can eat a lot and crave lots of food. When I do eat, I eat so little, so slow, and DH gets frustrated because I have to think for the longest time what I can actually eat or feel like eating. It's just so hard, If I get a plate of something I didn't feel like, I barely am able to put it in my mouth and I get sick! Several people have told me I look like I've lost weight ... I don't really feel like it, but it's because my lower belly is getting bigger and harder... so I feel like the whole of me is getting just bigger! (maybe I just lost some on my face cheeks and gained on my butt cheeks lol) Hubby was staring at me while I got ready for bed yesterday haha, he just said: I don't know if your arms are smaller or if your boobs are bigger! But yeah, I guess it has something to do with the way I'm eating. Praying to God it all changes in a couple of weeks, it's kind of crazy how symptoms go from one place to another in a matter of days, huh...

i went to oB.gyn this morning and he wanted me to go to the ER for dehydration because i couldnt keep anything down and for some reason i have really bad diahreea. i thought it was my vitamin and i didnt take it last night but i still woke up in the AM, hoofing my breakfast etc etc and all that fun stuff...

i said i felt fine minus the fact that i couldnt keep anything down so he beleieved me and gave me zofran.. and WOW what a differene within 30 minutes i was able to eat and keep it down and i feel so much better!!

I don't know if mine said that but I was taking it with water and making sure I didn't have an empty stomach.

:haha: I couldn't stop thinking about milk after reading this. I finally gave in and got a glass. Oh man was it good but now here comes the after taste that is going to leave me gagging. Oh well. It was delicious!!!:haha:

AJ great pic

Sorry to hear you're still sick Sassy, hopefull second trimester will bring a welcome end to it

AFM - still trying to pack up our house for our move next weekend but I've only got a small amount packed. I'm just too tired all afternoon and while trying to balance it with my work (I work part-time from home) I'm not getting a lot done. OH will help a lot in the weekend thankfully.

Oh huni! i am sorry to hear that this doctor called you with this news. I would be going for a 2nd opinion!!! Dont do anything till you have spoken to someone else..... FINGERS AND EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

precious- i am so sorry you are going thru this :hugs: somthing good comes out of somthing bad, just hang in there

precious, i agree with everyone else get a second opinion exspecially if your not satisfied with the doctors short answers good luck hun

Precious i'm so sorry to hear your news. I know no words can help, just know that you are in our hearts and we are here for you.

thanks ladies. reading your messages at dawn gave me comfort. i was basically just like this :cry: from 1:30 am to 4 am.

i'd like to wait. it couldn't be a blighted ovum as i have a yolk sac present and my last BHCG last week was at 26,163 (what's supposed to be my 7th week LMP). if it's indeed an MC, perhaps a early embryonic demise? or maybe not. either way, unless my condition's life threatening, i'll wait for it to pass naturally. my pregnancy symptoms are ebbing :( but i'm still clinging to any glimmer of hope. my only need is an intervention from above and not a medical one.

i submitted a second opinion request just a minute ago hoping my dates are worth a second look.

to the expecting ladies here, wishing and praying for a successful 1st trimester graduation :)

Oh huni! i am sorry to hear that this doctor called you with this news. I would be going for a 2nd opinion!!! Dont do anything till you have spoken to someone else..... FINGERS AND EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

precious- i am so sorry you are going thru this :hugs: somthing good comes out of somthing bad, just hang in there

precious, i agree with everyone else get a second opinion exspecially if your not satisfied with the doctors short answers good luck hun

Precious i'm so sorry to hear your news. I know no words can help, just know that you are in our hearts and we are here for you.

thanks ladies. reading your messages at dawn gave me comfort. i was basically just like this :cry: from 1:30 am to 4 am.

i'd like to wait. it couldn't be a blighted ovum as i have a yolk sac present and my last BHCG last week was at 26,163 (what's supposed to be my 7th week LMP). if it's indeed an MC, perhaps a early embryonic demise? or maybe not. either way, unless my condition's life threatening, i'll wait for it to pass naturally. my pregnancy symptoms are ebbing :( but i'm still clinging to any glimmer of hope. my only need is an intervention from above and not a medical one.

i submitted a second opinion request just a minute ago hoping my dates are worth a second look.

to the expecting ladies here, wishing and praying for a successful 1st trimester graduation :)

:hugs:

hugs to precious!!! :hugs::hugs:

Precious- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Thinking of you and have got everything crossed for you!

Precious, hoping you get good news!!!!
I am vomiting in the mornings now, but not feeling nauseous as much the rest of the day, which I prefer to not vomiting but feeling bad all day.....I am so much more tired e last few days, I have also become a restless sleeper, didn't think that would happen till the end.

Precious- :hugs: for you! I hope that they can look at things again and perhaps find wonderful news for you! :hugs:

was this pregnancy planned?
i tried for 5 months and finally got pregnant right before i was gonna do an iui since dh has a father who is old and wanted him to see his first grandchild

this one was planned, yes. We had.only been trying about.3 months before I got pregnant. Our first was,a complete surprise though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->