January Jellybeans 2013!...

I am with you!! The only version of ms I had was nausea with smells and now thats gone..I hope everything is ok with baby

Am I the only one with no ms? I feel left out lol!

Good luck to littlej and garfie with todays scans!

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know my journey has come to an end.

I am having a dnc tomorrow at 8.00am:cry:

I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.:happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Wow AJ! That's SUCH a clea piccy of your bub <3!

Betheney- I've changed my ticker and due date back to Jan 1st from the 8th. When you get a chance if you want to change me on the first page.. At last ultrasound they told me Jan 1st again. I was going to wait til my dr appt before changing it on here again, but even if he makes it the 8th I will have the baby before then because I plan on being induced. So I'm sticking with the first.. :haha:

Were you induced before? It's generally not as bad the second time round but my GOD I'd do ANYTHING to avoid it again. I'll go as over as I can (unless baby is as big as before). By my third pessary they told me I could wait two days and either have another go or opt for a c-section and I was basically shouting c-section - which I was previously terrfied of! The pitocin...the pessaries...the digging for potatos in my vag :wacko:...please not again.

For prenatals I'm taking folic acid, omega oil capsules and floradix.

Deedee - sounds like my first pregnancy. I lost a stone in the first tri and was sick nearly every meal and struggled to finish my food. Only off-food, mouldy/gross things (or even dirty washing) make me sick but that's about it. My OH sent me a text describing some awful woman he's just seen picking her nose in public and it made me chuck-up in the street :sick:

Glad a lot of you are getting on with anti-sickness meds :hugs:, you're doing really well - hoping it subsides in a few weeks.

Precious - :hugs:, it doesn't sound good but hoping you'll be getting definate answers from this scan coming :( thinking of you x

Kaiecee - This bubs was totally planned for us, stark contrast to my last pregnancy. Took us 4 cycles but although we have a lot of sex OH rarely 'finishes', maybe only twice a month so timing was very important! The first month I finally got a positive ovulation test we concieved :)

mummy to be - this has happened to Precious also, but depending on how early and the type of scan there's a chance it was just too early to see the baby. Did the doctor say anything about it to you? So sorry to hear your news :( is there another scan booked?

Calista - that is a fab image for just under 9 weeks! I'm getting very excited about seeing mine now :happydance: - though with all this scary scans I can't help but me a little nervous

Lorna - Great news, glad things are looking good :) hope you enjoyed your time away.

Melly - I have very little MS, just react badly to things I find disgusting. If I looked in my bin outside that would probably induce me to be sick for example, I was like this at about 16 weeks last time after the worst of my sickness so I feel grateful this time!

I'm having a few difficulties now. Last time I suffered from gallstone attacks at the start of my 3rd tri, For the last three days about midday I've had a very mild version of that same pain (I can tell you, the full-blown gallstone attack is worse than labour, and mine lasted longer than my labour too)
It didn't matter what I ate last time, my attacks got set off by eating anything in the end until I was unable to eat and hospitalised. I really don't want that to happen this time, hence why getting the pains at 9 weeks isn't the best news for me.
I will mention it to the midwives on monday, but really there's nothing they can do and in my opinion it doesn't affect my risk - just potentially makes things very difficult for my partner and me :(
So fingers crossed the pains stay as they are or disappear completely.

Garfie, I'm so terribly sorry. I see it's almost exactly on the anniversary of your last loss as well. Life can be so unbelievably cruel. I've had two losses myself and I feel terrible for you. I found a lot of support on the loss support forums on here.
Good luck with everything, I hope you recover quickly from your d&c and can start ttc again soon, if that is what you decide to do. :cry::hugs:

Garfie I'm so so sorry. Wish there was something I could say to help

Sorry for your loss garfie :hugs:

I had my scan today thankfully all was fine with bumpy and due date is now 1st January. Hopefully when op gets a chance could it be updated please

garfie- my heart goes out to you. having a MC is enough but having to go thru a procedure just isnt fair. I hope your body recovers quick so you get a chance at your rainbow soon. :hugs:

i know im scared for my scan today too with all the scary/inconclusive ones.... i hope no one gets any bad news from here on out! Us ladies have tried too hard to keep our little ones healthy and deserve to have happy healthy babies

So sorry for your loss garfie :(

I have some bitter sweet news. I had a follow up scan yesterday morning - Twin 1 looked amazing, stretching, kicking, doing these little "hops" and body rolls, being generally very active. Twin 2 not so good - s/he passed away at about 6+5 :(. It feels really strange, one hand I feel guilty for being over the moon that twin 1 is doing well and then I feel bad about feeling gutted that twin 2 hasn't made it, when I should be celebrating still having a healthy baby.

The sonographer took some brilliant pics of twin 1 and also a very special picture that I will always treasure - one of both twins together.

Garfie - I'm SO sorry to hear the news! Sending you lots of love.

ChattyB - Sorry to hear about twin #2, it's wonderful that twin #1 is doing really well and that you have a pic of them together. Reading about the sono made me tear up. You've got a strong little survivor #1, glad to hear that lil bb is doing really well.

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know my journey has come to an end.

I am having a dnc tomorrow at 8.00am:cry:

I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.:happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

So sorry :( :hugs: xx

Very sorry to hear about your second twin Chatty B, I can imagine the feeling. Very confusing and unsure how you should feel :hugs:...

chatty- so sorry about twin2 :hugs: it is truley special that you still have a healthy twin1. It is somthing you will always remember. Im glad the tech gave you a pic of both of them together

oh garfie, I'm so sorry :hugs: I wish I could make it not true.

chatty, I am so sad to hear about twin 2. I can only imagine how it must feel to want to be happy you still have one healthy baby, but want to mourn for the other. Don't feel guilty at all. You need to celebrate the one who is still with you and you also need to mourn the one who didn't make it.

Take care girls. :hugs:

Garfie big hugs :hugs: I'm so sorry that you are experiencing this. I hope you are able to take some time for yourself and to rest over the next few weeks and try again when you feel at peace again.

Chatty: That is a very tough situation. :hugs: You have evry right to be happy and every right to grieve for the one you lost all at the same time. I am so happy that they were able to get a shot of the two of them together for you, how special. I have heard when one stops growing that early that it can sort of shrink down and "become a part of the other baby". So it will always be with you in spirit and you will see her/him in the child that you do have.- I know I probably didn't describe that exactly right but I hope you get what I mean :hugs:

Hope all goes well for you other ladies who also have scans along with me today!

Chatty - so sorry to hear about twin number 2. I am pleased that twin 1 is doing well but can imagine how heard it is to feel happy when you have mixed emotions.

Twins are a very special blessing - I am so pleased that you have a picture of them both together.

These last few pages of posts have really made me realise how real this all is. Don't get me wrong I know it is real, but so glad we have each other ladies for support.

Big hugs girls x

Well ladies, I ate my fill of sushi, which I've been craving for weeks, and chased that with a two hour afternoon nap. It was glorious. One more day to get through and then I get to see my baby for the first time. :happydance:

Yay on getting to see the baby! So exciting. I didn't think we could eat sushi while pregnant?

A lot of it you can't. You don't want to eat the raw fish kind or certain types cooked because of the mercury levels. I had a tempura shrimp roll and a california roll.

I'm so sorry Garfie, I'm sure you'll be back here soon. Good luck.

I'm sorry to hear about twin 2, but elated that twin 1 is doing so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->