January Jellybeans 2013!...

Today is a really sad day for me and my family, the baby no longer had a heartbeat. Thank you for all the support and I wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

So sorry Summerhope, in time the pain will heal and you will be pregnant again soon with a little fighter xx

I'm measuring perfectly on schedule, 11 weeks tomorrow! Heart rate is 167 BPM and he's was hopping all over the place. I got six pictures, but here's my favorite.

Attachments

• DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00018.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm measuring perfectly on schedule, 11 weeks tomorrow! Heart rate is 167 BPM and he's was hopping all over the place. I got six pictures, but here's my favorite.

Awesome Picture!!! So clear! Congrats!

gorgeous brier!

summer, I am so sorry :hugs: I wish this didn't have to happen. it's so unfair :cry:

So had my first appointment today and they didn't even attempt to hear the heartbeat since I'm only 8 weeks and a couple days but I'm had 2 other pregnancies and this the first time that they are only gonna give me my first ultrasound at 18-22 weeks so I'm sad about that but at least when I do go I'll be able to find out the sex !

Other than that she said everything was good and I got a prescription for my ms :)

I'm so glad everything went okay, but I am super sorry they didn't even try to find the HB! That stinks!!! You have to keep me updated!!!

For sure but knowing me if I didn't hear it I'd panick and freak out so maybe it's for the better ILl

La mere
Sorry my keyboard was out of wack lol
So ya like I was saying it might be better they didn't try cuz is freak out for a month till my next appointment but they will do it next time I figure baby is ok if I'm always sick lol

How are u ?

Today is a really sad day for me and my family, the baby no longer had a heartbeat. Thank you for all the support and I wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry, hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs::cry::cry:

Ok show your bumps please ladies I need some comparisons. I know I'm not a small person and it is my third baby but is it just me or is my bump getting ridiculously big?

I'm trying to pack up my house to move and I can definitely feel my belly getting in the way and it's firm.

https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u372/ambrosia117/9weeks4days-1.jpg

La mere
Sorry my keyboard was out of wack lol
So ya like I was saying it might be better they didn't try cuz is freak out for a month till my next appointment but they will do it next time I figure baby is ok if I'm always sick lol

How are u ?

I know what you mean.... but I am super glad everything went okay!:thumbup:

I am doing alright... Looking for a good home birth thread to post in. Did find one gal who has been very helpful on here, telling me about her experiences both in the hospital and with home birth. As for how I am feeling, a lil sad but I shouldn't let it get it me. Tired and my back is killing me!

How are you doing?

Why sad?
I'm doing ok got some food in me u feel like I'm 6 months pregnant lol I've got a good size bump already lol
U want a home birth? How was ur first one?

@darkstar - DH keeps touching my tummy and saying "wow, it's so firm!!" I'll post a bump pic tomorrow, mine doesn't look as big as yours but it looks so much bigger in the evenings after i've eaten and all the bloat sets in:dohh:. In the morning it looks a lot more normal.

Why sad?
I'm doing ok got some food in me u feel like I'm 6 months pregnant lol I've got a good size bump already lol
U want a home birth? How was ur first one?

Oh, just read back through my posts and the replies lol. And yes, I do. I feel so uncomfortable in hospitals. My first was almost a successful home birth, but by the time I actually delivered, my midwife had transferred me to a local hospital. I was still able to have my DD naturally, no pain meds... but I was so uncomfortable in the setting. I've been doing even more research and learning about my own body. And since this is my second and I've experienced labor and the pain of child birth before and handled it quite well (not gonna lie, hurt a lot) I think I am alot more mentally prepared for it this time.... if you know what I mean

@ Darkstar - here's a pic of my bump at about 9+2/3
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-06-11165517-1.jpg

A lot of people have the one and only option to go with a MW because giving birth in the US is very expensive when you do not have insurance.

As for me, I still don't know. Not because I don't trust the MW, it's just because of my husbands new job and our new insurance.

You have to pay to have a baby in the USA? how effing random.

How does the insurance work? is it through your job? So if you're unemployed are you just screwed? I don't know how it works in Aus, i think we just have health care for being citizens, i know it's nothing to do with our employment, all i know is all i pay for are scans and some blood tests but the 3 day hospital stay and delivery and appts are all free, i beleive our health care system covers it. I know it's incredibly hard for homebirths in Australia as i think our health care system doesn't cover much of it (i could be wrong) and it's more expensive to go home birth because you have to pay for the midwife obviously and i know that the insurance midwives have to pay is astronomical which is why it's forcing most women to go unassisted because the availability of midwives is limited.

So how does the health care system in the US work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->