January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hope its not in bad taste to ask this, but how many losses have we had in here so far after 6 weeks? From what I recall they were all pretty early losses, weren't they?

Not a dig at anyone, just mean that I'm gonna worry anyway! Thought I would maybe be ok after the 12 week scan, but think I will still worry. Im still worried everytime I go to the loo.

Just remember you have the support of all of us! Share your worries! We are here for you! :hugs:

Hope its not in bad taste to ask this, but how many losses have we had in here so far after 6 weeks? From what I recall they were all pretty early losses, weren't they?

The first page of the thread has it listed. The names will have sadly miscarried next to them. They may have something a little different depending on how it was lost.

Thanks, as much as I worry I actually think this one will be ok! I have been feeling slight movements for the last week or so and that has helped.

The first page of the thread has it listed. The names will have sadly miscarried next to them. They may have something a little different depending on how it was lost.

I see them on the first page, 10 out of 160, but i think most of them were early losses, all before 6 weeks. I'm just saying based on the pattern, i think you can relax a bit if you've made it past 6 weeks. That would also tie into the statistic that says once you hear the heartbeat the risk goes down to 3%, cuz by 6 weeks you can at least see the heartbeat if all is well, right?

i think they were all pretty early losses as well.... except one recent one (i think it was mama?) went in for her 12 week after seeing a HB at her first scan and the baby had passed at 7 weeks and some days.

Other than that, i think all the others were early before a heartbeat was detected.

I just feel so bad for everyone with losses especially later ones once you get hope..... having gone thru 2 early MC's (before 5 weeks and at 5 weeks) i know its not easy at all even when it is really early

My Dr. reassured me tho that sometimes that just happens, its nothing to be heavily concerned about until there are mulitples of 3 or more continually.

It is just CRAZY how many obsticles it takes to get a healthy baby, from ovulating, conception etc. Im shocked that we have such a large population with all the check points having a baby has to pass with being merely perfect

What upsets me and seems the most unfair is the women who are responsible and try and either cannot or suffer losses, when there are pathetic girls who can't keep their legs closed and it accidentally happens when they are clearly not ready. There should be some universal balance that doesn't allow that.

I want a little girl but i hsve a strong feeling irs a boy!!! Im hoping to guess by the nub at my 12 week! I live in nj!
i go on June 19th, at 9am. I have to travel like 35 minutes but WELL worth it :) ...i will be 12 weeks and 12 weeks 2 days i believe so we'll see what they say this time!! i was told the measurements and EDD is best if done before your 12 weeks , bc then baby is really growing and its hard to distinguish!! that's why they do the EDD before 12 weeks and then the gender around 20 weeks..IDK i just cant wait to go see my lil bean!! its awesome!! yeah i was having them cramps but i was severely constipated!! like my ticker says "nothing says pregnant like chronic constipation" soooo true...LOL
so Lauren what are you hoping for gender wise>> if ya dont mind me asking where do you live? i live in Ny! WB :flower:

Thanks sometimes i need to hear that!! Wen is your 12 week scan??? Mine is on june 25 ill be 12w5d! I saw your other post about cramps i was getting them a few weeks ago and it turned out it was a uti and i had no other symptoms of one!

Hey Lauren, my doctor told me to STOP googling things,,, he said its not good for me to read the info out there as alot of it is untrue and unfounded!!! stay positiv and dont stress your lil jellybean needs you to be healthy...good luck and congrats on your :bfp: were only 2 days off !!
I feel the same way as you! I have seen jellybeans heartbeat 3 times the last being last week and all has been great, but lately my symptoms are disappearing and reading all threads or even google I am starting to scare myself about a missed miscarriage. My heart truly goes out to everyone who is having a tough time right now, and I want to help support them, but I have to try not stress because that can hurt the baby. I never knew being pregnant was this hard.

ladies, is it jsut me or do others feel that sometimes being on here causes more stress? I know we are all here for support from eachother, but the more and more i see sad stories i start getting less confident about my baby making it. Normally, seeing the heartbeat i would be SUPER confident and think things are good to go, but with seeing all this other information of other women losing their babies scares the crap outta me and makes me worry ill be one of them.

I mean i always knew its never 100%, but i honestly felt like it was a shoe-in after seeing a heartbeat... now im making myself super nervous and scared once again...:nope:

What upsets me and seems the most unfair is the women who are responsible and try and either cannot or suffer losses, when there are pathetic girls who can't keep their legs closed and it accidentally happens when they are clearly not ready. There should be some universal balance that doesn't allow that.

i totally agree with u. Just plain rediculous!!

its also annoying bc now these days you see many ladies/young women get pregnant on purpose bc their friend is or they want to keep a bf or what not.

My mothers husbands neice pulled that... all her TEENAGE friends were getting pregnant so she did on purpose and she even said so herself she wanted a kid bc her friends were...

and there is someone i know from college that purposly got knocked up to keep her off and on again bf... as well as bc her friend was pregnant too

just plain irresponsible and it just bursts my bubble when i see acts of plain dumbness when ppl take advantage of others for their own self purpose

Don't remember who it was, but someone said "below venus, look for penis" my Grandma ALWAYS accurately guessed the sex of babies by looking at how the Mommy was carrying. Pointy bellies are boys and round bellies are girls. I've never seen her guess wrong so maybe there's something to it? My tummy is kinda pointy but that might just be because it's so early. Guess we'll know in a few months!

Here's my 11 week bump pic
https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/khaiyat/Baby/IMG-20120615-00221.jpg

its also annoying bc now these days you see many ladies/young women get pregnant on purpose bc their friend is or they want to keep a bf or what not.

My mothers husbands neice pulled that... all her TEENAGE friends were getting pregnant so she did on purpose and she even said so herself she wanted a kid bc her friends were...

and there is someone i know from college that purposly got knocked up to keep her off and on again bf... as well as bc her friend was pregnant too

just plain irresponsible and it just bursts my bubble when i see acts of plain dumbness when ppl take advantage of others for their own self purpose

Oh yes! It infuriates me beyond belief because they do not realize what they are getting themselves into and the child suffers. I've never been a fan of those teen mom shows but I watched pieces of a few episodes and it nearly made me sick! Those poor children have those pathetic people as role models .... just ridiculous.
My brother in law and his (now) ex-girlfriend will be welcoming my nephew into the world by August 1st. They have been off again on again and should have been taking the necessary precautions knowing that they were not stable enough for a baby to come into this world. But she got pregnant and they fought and she would move out and then back in ... now they have split up what looks like permanently and now that poor child will grow up in the midst of separated parents that never had a chance. They argue constantly when they speak and it is frustrating to see that this poor baby will be in the middle of it. The parents won't get to raise him together and learn from each other. Instead, she will have my nephew and after he gets old enough, my BIL will get to watch him some and won't have a clue at how to be a father.

I've seen this happen over and over .. actually in fact (and this is sad to admit) my husband has 3 brothers ... all have children ... none are married ... however one is now engaged to his .. baby mama :haha: and they have a good relationship but it didn't start that way. It started as horribly disastrous! It was ridiculous what they went through. My husband and I are the only ones who had a very long relationship, then got married, and then decided on children. Neither of ours have been accidents. Not that accidents are bad ... :winkwink: But when there are situations like this when the parents are not even stable themselves. It's just so sad. I am not sure how I lucked up and got the good brother! :haha::haha:

Don't remember who it was, but someone said "below venus, look for penis" my Grandma ALWAYS accurately guessed the sex of babies by looking at how the Mommy was carrying. Pointy bellies are boys and round bellies are girls. I've never seen her guess wrong so maybe there's something to it? My tummy is kinda pointy but that might just be because it's so early. Guess we'll know in a few months!

Here's my 11 week bump pic
https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/khaiyat/Baby/IMG-20120615-00221.jpg

What a cute little bump!!

To me it looks huge, coming from flat. I was so proud of my abs and working so hard on them! :dohh:

To me it looks huge, coming from flat. I was so proud of my abs and working so hard on them! :dohh:

Oh goodness no! You still look very small. I was working on mine (that is such a struggle) ... now I have what feels like a big squishy gut! :dohh:

My sister is a single mom of two. She had her first at 19, and her second in March at 23. I don't envy her lifestyle at all. She lives with my parents and the three of them are raising her little girls. Neither of the fathers are involved. I lived at home when my elder niece was born. We were all like parents to her. I still think of her as my little girl, even though she's three and I haven't lived with her in a long time. I can't imagine myself doing this in any other situation or with anyone else besides my husband. And definitely not any younger than I currently am, and yes, I'm still young, only 21, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I've grown up since I've become an adult and have had to take care of myself. It makes a huge difference when you pay the bills and the house isn't clean if you don't clean it and there isn't food in the fridge unless you go buy it. I think a lot of teenagers would think twice about becoming parents or risking unprotected sex if they had to live in the real world.

My sister is a single mom of two. She had her first at 19, and her second in March at 23. I don't envy her lifestyle at all. She lives with my parents and the three of them are raising her little girls. Neither of the fathers are involved. I lived at home when my elder niece was born. We were all like parents to her. I still think of her as my little girl, even though she's three and I haven't lived with her in a long time. I can't imagine myself doing this in any other situation or with anyone else besides my husband. And definitely not any younger than I currently am, and yes, I'm still young, only 21, but I can't even begin to tell you how much I've grown up since I've become an adult and have had to take care of myself. It makes a huge difference when you pay the bills and the house isn't clean if you don't clean it and there isn't food in the fridge unless you go buy it. I think a lot of teenagers would think twice about becoming parents or risking unprotected sex if they had to live in the real world.

I think that is very true. 60 or 70 years ago, if you got pregnant before you were married, there was no mom and dad will save you. You were on your own. If you can make grown up choices then you deal with grown up consequences. I had a great aunt who got pregnant before she was married and her father (my great grandfather) refused to go to her wedding because of it. It was shameful back then to be like that. I wish that some of those morals would still be instilled in children now.

come to think of it i haven't seen any of our twin mamas post in a while, where are they?

Is anyone else not going to find out the babies sex? I did with ds, but don't want to this time. This will prob be our last, so I want the surprise! Plus dh is desperate for it to be a girl, and if we found out it was another boy at a scan, I don't think he could hide the disappointment. I hope that by waiting til the birth, he won't care as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->