January Jellybeans 2013!...

my scan is in an hour and a half.........nervous

I ate a banana about an hour before my scan and the baby was jumping all over.

I plan on giving baby some sort of sugar rush before my appt on Thursday. :rofl: My last appointment baby was sleeping on one of it's arms and the tech couldn't get him/her to move so she could measure it.. :haha:

Like the sugar idea! My next scan is 10 weeks so next Thursday :wacko:. Everything has been perfect so far but I'm still nervous!

I'm not sure when I will have my next one, ur SO lucky to be going at 10 weeks!!!!

I went at 8, hb was 151 and things looked good. Doc saw me 2 days ago and said come back to see her in 4 weeks = 14 weeks and then possibly be sent for U/S? :(

It is so beautiful here today! I have all my windows open and the sunshine is pouring in ... except I CANNOT keep my eyes open today! I think I may embrace a small nap!! I am sooooooo :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

my Dr. wants to see me every 4 weeks until im 32 weeks, then every 2 weeks, then the last month every week.

i just had my 8 week, so ill be seen at 12 week, 16 weeks, 20 week (U/S is done again) etc. They said at my other apts they will use a doppler to make sure the babys heart is still going good. They also said at the 12 week scan it still might be too early to hear on the doppler so they might need to do an U/S. I think im going to ask if they can do a U/S anyways :blush: I wanna see how much he has grown!

at the 8 week scan i measured just over 7 weeks (which is what i had calculated) and the babies HB was 130 which the Dr. said was great. Defo. gave me some reassurance that ive got a winner!

I'm gonna ask for an u/s at my next appt FOR SURE! I'm going crazy as it is! PLUS, I do have a home doppler which I plan to use once in a while - it's still a bit hard to find the hb for more than a couple seconds....

Hopefully they use the doppler when i go at 10 weeks... I wont be gettin another us til week12 for my nt scan

AHHH! I just got a package from my grandma. She was sending me a few things I knew about but when I opened it up there were BABY CLOTHES in there!!!! :happydance::happydance: That just made my day!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! OH goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling! And they smell like her house!!! OH man! This day is wonderful!!!

AHHH! I just got a package from my grandma. She was sending me a few things I knew about but when I opened it up there were BABY CLOTHES in there!!!! :happydance::happydance: That just made my day!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! OH goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling! And they smell like her house!!! OH man! This day is wonderful!!!

how awesome is that.............i love how my grandma's house smelled.......makes me miss her!

My goodness! So many pages I can't keep up! I'll try and remember the posts I wanted to comment on altho I don't remember who posted what.

I get a lil nervous sometimes too when I see the difficulties some ladies experience, but like Little J (I think) I believe what is to be will be, and if my body terminates the pregnancy, it is because something was so wrong that the baby couldn't be saved. So it will hurt but it is probably the best for both u and baby.

I don't really have a gender preference, we've basically settled on a boy name already but have several girl ones to narrow down, I do kinda lean towards a girl just because the lil dresses r so darn cute! :haha:

As for shopping, I bought an udder cover about 2 years ago (nursing cover) a few maternity tops, a diaper cover and we have a monitor that we got from a friend. My MIL has a layette put down for us valued at nearly 700usd so I'm holding off on buying anything until I see what's in there. Then I'll know what I need to get and definitely I'll get some gender specific things once I find out the gender.

With my limey status has come lots and lots of peeing, I'm in the bathroom every 20 mins or so. I'm not complaining tho, I still prefer this to MS.

I've wanted to buy a few things, but I'm really not impressed with neutral clothing options.. I can't even find neutral pacifiers I like. :rofl: But by the end of July we'll know the gender.. :flower:

Brandi- Thats so cute!

yea, i have to be reminded of what will be will be, but its just scary to think of the worst possibly happening.

All i wanna do is walk around with my huge smile and have no worries. I try to, but then those little concersn creep up and its so hard to try and ingore those!

Brandi- Thats so cute!

yea, i have to be reminded of what will be will be, but its just scary to think of the worst possibly happening.

All i wanna do is walk around with my huge smile and have no worries. I try to, but then those little concersn creep up and its so hard to try and ingore those!

And that is totally understandable. When you have had losses before it is definitely hard not to worry! But do everything to stay positive! Especially since you heard the heartbeat. Nipsnnibbles posted earlier about once you hear the heartbeat there is a 3% chance and after your first trimester passes it drops to 1%. So stay positive. I know you posted earlier about the statistics they gave you. Just hang on to the good. This is your sticky baby!!! :cloud9::hugs:

Brandi- Thats so cute!

And that is totally understandable. When you have had losses before it is definitely hard not to worry! But do everything to stay positive! Especially since you heard the heartbeat. Nipsnnibbles posted earlier about once you hear the heartbeat there is a 3% chance and after your first trimester passes it drops to 1%. So stay positive. I know you posted earlier about the statistics they gave you. Just hang on to the good. This is your sticky baby!!! :cloud9::hugs:

we didnt hear it, its too early for that... we just saw it on the ultrasound. at my 12 weeks scan is when we will try and hear it with the doppler

I don't get worried by things on here, I'd be worrying even if I'd not read anything! I'd hate to think that someone might not want to post something on here incase it upset us. When I was in a Jan group I said I thought something was going wrong and my pg tests were getting lighter. I was basically told to shut up if I didn't have nice happy things to say!

We wont be announcing until after our 12 week scan, which most likely wont be at 12 weeks. I'm chasing the midwives as I did my booking in paperwork over 2 weeks ago, which gets sent to the hospital and then my scan gets booked. Well the hospital still haven't received it!

I've wanted to buy a few things, but I'm really not impressed with neutral clothing options.. I can't even find neutral pacifiers I like. :rofl: But by the end of July we'll know the gender.. :flower:

Yea I'm not really wanting to buy neutral. I'm not exactly strictly pink or strictly blue either for whatever the gender is but I like to buy the stuff that goes more to that gender. We are thinking of doing the early u/s at a special place so we can find out before 20 weeks. :happydance: I think we will be able to find out in 4 more weeks. I have to be at least 15 weeks for this place to be able to do it.

I don't get worried by things on here, I'd be worrying even if I'd not read anything! I'd hate to think that someone might not want to post something on here incase it upset us. When I was in a Jan group I said I thought something was going wrong and my pg tests were getting lighter. I was basically told to shut up if I didn't have nice happy things to say!

We wont be announcing until after our 12 week scan, which most likely wont be at 12 weeks. I'm chasing the midwives as I did my booking in paperwork over 2 weeks ago, which gets sent to the hospital and then my scan gets booked. Well the hospital still haven't received it!

i would never tell someone to keep their worries and such to themselves. This is a support group but i myself wanted to state my worry about seeing the sad stories bc obviously its only natural to think it might happen to you.

Not a dig at anyone, just mean that I'm gonna worry anyway! Thought I would maybe be ok after the 12 week scan, but think I will still worry. Im still worried everytime I go to the loo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->