January Jellybeans 2013!...

My sickness seems to be easing lots more now (thank goodness) but I seem to have got a bump over the last week or so. Only one more week till my 1st scan :) everyone seems to think I'm either really wrong about my dates or there is more than one baby :O

Hey ladies..could I get some advice please...

This may sound a little odd..so I will put it as best I can lol
I've been getting what I can only describe as a nervous feeling below my tummy where the baby is.. Its like the feeling you get when...your excited but nervous, if that makes sense.. Kind of weird.. Its not painful just strange.. anyone had this??

That will be the baby moving :happydance:

With ds, my early movements felt like popping bubbles, but this one feel like a rotating ball.

Hey ladies..could I get some advice please...

This may sound a little odd..so I will put it as best I can lol
I've been getting what I can only describe as a nervous feeling below my tummy where the baby is.. Its like the feeling you get when...your excited but nervous, if that makes sense.. Kind of weird.. Its not painful just strange.. anyone had this??

That will be the baby moving :happydance:

With ds, my early movements felt like popping bubbles, but this one feel like a rotating ball.

Oh I didn't expect to be feeling anything just yet..it was making me a little uneasy lol I've been trying to explain it to my OH since last night :) thank you..x

I have been completely out of the loop it seems since DH left for deployment. I think my girls and I are slowly adjusting...slowly.
I believe I'm starting to feel some movements as well. My all day sickness has eased, or changed. I have more a feeling of dislike for all food in general. It seems my appetite is small and a little while after eating I feel blah/queasy again. Frustrating. I haven't gained or lost an ounce but getting a little pouchy. Clothes that fit a few weeks ago are no longer an option.
Hope you are all doing well. I'm trying to catch up with past posts but there are pages and pages I've missed...

Question ladies w ms.... Did your ms ease up some days and uwerent really nauseous at all? It seems these past few weeks i was sick every morning, and now this morning and yesterday i seem fine, just really sore boobs....? Anyone? Normal?

Nik my sickness has turned into insatiable hunger!!! It def comes and goes xx

Am I the only one with no ms? I feel left out lol!

Good luck to littlej and garfie with todays scans!

Haha I thought I was the only one w/o ms!! I just get a tiny queasy when my stomach is empty. I DON''T feel lefy out lol!!

Hugs and prayers to all you ladies in limbo due to scans :hugs:

No MS here too ladies - since 8 weeks! Glad im not the only one.

Hugs to all the ladies going through a tough time, thinking of all of you.

xxxx

i havent had any yet either..... i mean like u i get queezy on a empty stomach or when i eat too much.... but its not everyday, its almost about every other day that, that may happen. my BBs arent as sore either and of course im making myself slightly worry if somthing is going on with baby but my scan last week baby had a strong healthy heartbeat so thats whats keep my head up!

AJ- my babies heart was 130BPM. My cousin had a boy and he always had his around 150BPM. so im curious as to if there is any truth to this?

i really feel like i should be feeling more sick by now..... i feel like im starting to get better.... my meat food aversion isnt as strong as before and i dont have to get up to pee in the middle of the night for the last a few nights....

am i just a lucky one? i personally woiudl rather be sick to my stomach just for reassurance!

Or maybe my full blown MS is yet to come....

my ms has def eased up in the last week or so...I find that some food still grosses me out and i can only eat small meals

Question ladies w ms.... Did your ms ease up some days and uwerent really nauseous at all? It seems these past few weeks i was sick every morning, and now this morning and yesterday i seem fine, just really sore boobs....? Anyone? Normal?

Ya. My morning sickness comes and goes. The bigger problem is I have an aversion to all food and eating in general, so I've been losing weight. My doctor doesn't seem concerned, though.

for me ms comes at some point in the day.........last few days im fine til about 4pm today i woke up with a pounding headache and full blown ms........

i really honestly just eat what sounds good at the moment......can't eat a whole meal if i tried.....but hubby has been very good for food runs....

i think he is just so excited that we found a baby and wants to do everything possible to keep me happy! i love it

Mine kicks in about 4pm and then I can hardly eat anything either mammas path

yeaaaaa ugh just worrying over nothing i guess lol... i get nausea during the day now when i have an empty stomach... oy.

My ms was bad early on from about weeks 4-8 and then just occasional bad days and nausea if i eait to long to eat. It has definitely gotten better and I am starving all the time!!

Also, last night i got some of my " growing pains" and curled into a ball. All of a sudden i felt a little fizzy sensation where my beaner should be! I was so excited! Sometimes i think i feel a very faint fluttering but convince myself its just because I'm thinking about it, but this was a definite fizzy bubble feeling and not gas! I couldn't wait to tell DH that I felt our little twink tap dancing around :)

My ms has suddenly quietened dow, i felt really sick every morning and every evening, had to resort to wearing seabands, and the last couple of days i have felt good, lots of energy and no ms! hoping it is a good sign, got another scan on wed!

Anyone doing something fun for fathers day? I got my musician husband a big box full of onesies with guitars, etc. on them that say things like "my daddy rocks" and a book about caring for newborns. I told him that our baby wanted to be awesome just like dad and also wanted to make sure daddy didn't drop him/her!

Another is it normal question - my boobs are suddenly really sore! They have been fine for about the last 3-4 weeks. Why on earth have they started to hurt again?

Well i have my booking in appointment with the midwife tomorrow. Hopefully she will be more hepfull that the midwife i saw last week about my last scan!
That one basically told me that i hadnt been refered to her yet, she would see me at 16 weeks and any problems i would just have to wait and tell the mdwife at my booking in. she wasnt interested in my worries at all! I thought it was them you were suppose to go to if you had worries and concerns?!
Sorry rant over! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->