January Jellybeans 2013!...

This morning I woke up. And i felt soooooooo good.. I was like wow, my stomach feels awesome. Got up, made a slice of toast. Ate the toast, stood up to get water and immediately had to run to the bathroom. :sick: The worse m.s. experience I've had so far. I thought I'd be nearing the end of m.s., I hope that it's not planning on sticking around for the whole pregnancy...

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been a bit AWOL, I some how unsubscribed to the thread

For me, no movements yet. I do get pains in the same place daily so think baby is sitting there but so cannot wait for the bubbles! Am I the only one not getting them?
My ms has pretty much gone, I had the one off nausea from about 6 weeks till 8 weeks when it really picked up, then 10 and bit weeks it seemed to settle, just the odd nauseous feeling and gaging but no sickness. I do have to eat what I fancy at that time. I can't really pre prepare food choices it has to be what I want there and then.

I haven't had any movement sensations yet either or heard the HB. :( Not long til the scan though.

I can feel my womb stretching and growing, feel it starting to poke out of my pelvis now :)

I'm rarely sick, but kids tv decided to show a science programme today looking at mould, I switched it off then went running to the sink (my toilet is too far away) and lost all my breakfast. I just CANNOT do mould atm.

Mrs Gibbo - we're very close in dates, I'm 11+2 :)
I haven't heard the hb just seen it on screen. My next scan is June 26 and starting to get nervous now.

Emydra - poor you, sending hugs. X

I just had the one bubble sensation... Looking forward to more. Haven't heard a heartbeat yet but we have our first scan on Thursday and cannot wait!! I feel like a little kid counting down to Christmas! Can't wait to join everyone in posting a scan pic :)

This morning I woke up. And i felt soooooooo good.. I was like wow, my stomach feels awesome. Got up, made a slice of toast. Ate the toast, stood up to get water and immediately had to run to the bathroom. :sick: The worse m.s. experience I've had so far. I thought I'd be nearing the end of m.s., I hope that it's not planning on sticking around for the whole pregnancy...

This is what my MS is like at the moment. Previously I was nauseous 24/7 and when it peaked badly I would vomit. Like early in the morning, late at night, when I didn't eat . Now I feel fantastic all day but get sudden and without warning urges to vomit I think i'm throwing up more per day now than I ever have and yet now is the best I've felt the entire pregnancy.

The other night I got the urge while lying on the lounge I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom so I ran halfway which is the front door. I forgot there was a plant there and I puked all over this giant flat leaf but before I could open my eyes and realise the leaf bounced back and smacked me in the face covered in vomit. So gross!!!!

feeling like shit today fighting with dh why are they like this sometimes??

Hello Ladies!! I'm back, finally in the new apartment. I'm loving it!

My MS are still here, today hubby even gave me a bag in the middle of our trip to a restaurant. I felt I wasn't gonna make it! But it was because I didn't eat for the longest time, we were waiting for the internet guy to show up, and still haven't stacked up the fridge here. Happily, I did make it all the way to the restaurant, rushed into their bathroom, I'm sure I caught some attention with my: "Get out of my way if you don't wanna be in the middle of a mega disaster" way of walking. I hate hate hate puking at public places!!

Hello everyone. My second January Jellybean is due the 24th :)

Thank you

Don't know if it is some cruel joke or not but my hormones seem to be raging today..bad MS (not had it yet!!), really tired and just crying on and off. If there is no baby on Friday my body must hate me!! To top it off I start a week of nights tonight, so do not want to go in but have to drag myself in!! Please let it not be too busy. Sorry to rant and rave but feeling particularly emotional today :cry:

yaaaay Leinzlove finally shares her due date with someone welcome 20something

Hi :) I got my due date last week as well, 13th of Jan :) woooooooooooooooooo

Is anyone else keeping their bump a secret until 12 weeks and feeling REALLY guilty about it?

Went to see my parents last night, and i felt SO bad not telling them, and we saw the in-laws last week and didn't tell them either. Had a friend round on friday and I was drinking fake "gin" and cranberry (i.e. tonic and cranberry) to put him off. We didn't tell anyone we were trying, as we were worried it wasn't going to happen. So I don't think anyone has a CLUE that we're pregnant and I was fine with it before, but yesterday made me feel SO guilty! We only have to wait another 3 weeks for the scan, but i get the feeling everyone is going to be BEYOND surprised, and I'm not sure i know how to deal with that.

Is anyone else keeping their bump a secret until 12 weeks and feeling REALLY guilty about it?

Went to see my parents last night, and i felt SO bad not telling them, and we saw the in-laws last week and didn't tell them either. Had a friend round on friday and I was drinking fake "gin" and cranberry (i.e. tonic and cranberry) to put him off. We didn't tell anyone we were trying, as we were worried it wasn't going to happen. So I don't think anyone has a CLUE that we're pregnant and I was fine with it before, but yesterday made me feel SO guilty! We only have to wait another 3 weeks for the scan, but i get the feeling everyone is going to be BEYOND surprised, and I'm not sure i know how to deal with that.

i'm keeping it a secret from everyone but close family and my close girlfriends.

I told the people who i would want supporting me in a miscarriage, but in saying that my parents and siblings wont know until i'm 13 weeks as that's when i see my family as they live inter-state.

Wishing all you January Jellybeans all the luck in the world, but sadly my time with you all is over :(

i'm keeping it a secret from everyone but close family and my close girlfriends.

I told the people who i would want supporting me in a miscarriage, but in saying that my parents and siblings wont know until i'm 13 weeks as that's when i see my family as they live inter-state.

But do you feel bad about them not knowing? It's so weird that i feel guilty about it all of a sudden!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->