January Jellybeans 2013!...

goodluck leinlove!! You will do great! we are in this together!! :hugs:

i get hungry, but then when i eat i get full fast.

Yes iv noticed my urine smells more potent as well but i try and drink tons of water in the day.... i dont pee as often as i used to either. I dont find myself havign to get up in the middle of the night anymore either, hope thats not a bad thing?

have any of you had "pulled muscle" feeling.... i got it yesterday when i was bending over to water my flowers on my right side and then again this morning.... almost like everything is tight around my belly and i pulled a muscle or somthing....but its quick not a lasting pain/cramp

Well my consultant has wrote to my gp about me not being booked in. And voila, they have suddenly found me! Gave me some cock and bull story that I don't believe for one second, but the gp has now wrote to the antenatal unit, so I should finally get booked in by the end of the week!

That's awesome!!! Glad ur making progress with them! Can't wait to see ur pics! :flower:

have any of you had "pulled muscle" feeling.... i got it yesterday when i was bending over to water my flowers on my right side and then again this morning.... almost like everything is tight around my belly and i pulled a muscle or somthing....but its quick not a lasting pain/cramp

Yes. I do notice if I move too quick or move a certain way that it pulls. It's a little annoying and hurts for a second, but I stop what I'm doing or move positions and it's all good. :flower:

Yes. I do notice if I move too quick or move a certain way that it pulls. It's a little annoying and hurts for a second, but I stop what I'm doing or move positions and it's all good. :flower:

i just found other ladies experiencing this in another thread. They called it "round ligament pain" it can happen when you move your pelvic region suddenly... like roll over or stand up or even cough/sneeze. hmmmm thts interesting, well im glad its nothing to worry about i guess!

Argh... I lost my notes not long after I had them (we think I left them on the bus) :blush: and my midwife was gonna leave me a new set with all the blood test paperwork at my GP's but she forgot and is now on holiday. So I called ante-natal today and they said they wont even see me on monday without my notes :cry: so now the community midwives team are trying to get a differnt midwife to re-do my notes and post them through my door. :happydance:

I dont know what I would do if I turned up on monday and they turned me away, I feel like Ive waited forever for this scan!!

ughhh I went to bed at 10pm with a horrible headache and woke up at 8am with the same damn headache :cry:

Jaime,
Did you get your 12 week/all clear scan yet???? PICTURES PLEASE if you did!

Jaime,
Did you get your 12 week/all clear scan yet???? PICTURES PLEASE if you did!

My Dr didn't schedule a 12 week scan... isnt that weird???? They set up an OB appointment for next week and said they will schedule an anatomical scan that day... I always thought 12 weeks was when they did that :shrug:

Just to let you all know that my scan didnt go well today. They couldnt find a heartbeat. The baby had stopped developing at around 6 and half 7 weeks week. Booked in for a D & C on thursday.

Thank you for all your support, and i wish every one all the best with thier pregnancies.

Just to let you all know that my scan didnt go well today. They couldnt find a heartbeat. The baby had stopped developing at around 6 and half 7 weeks week. Booked in for a D & C on thursday.

Thank you for all your support, and i wish every one all the best with thier pregnancies.

oh... love.... so sorry to hear this :cry::cry:

I know it's the worst pain... lots of hugs for you

i am so sorry hun :hugs:

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs:

Yes I get the pulled pain really badly worse than when I was pregnant with Eva. If I sneeze it's excruciating!!!!

Alannadee I'm truly sorry, hope they offer you some investigations so you soon get your rainbow baby

I dread sneezing, the pain scares the heck out of me!
OMG, so happy u guys posted this! I always feel like something is terribly wrong when I sneeze with all the muscles clenching! What a relief, I'm not alone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->