January Jellybeans 2013!...

Ready & Melly- thanks for the confidence boost!

Melly- Yay im so excited you get to see your peanut tomorrow!!! :happydance:

I'm not enjoying the vivd dreams accompanying pregnancy at all. They all seem to be bad, hurtful dreams. This morning, I had a dream my husband was taking me around, pointing out all the girls he finds more attractive than me. I had a rough enough night with the bug incident, I only slept like a total of 1 1/2 hours after that. It was a mean dream. My husband would never do that, but it still hurt. Its hard to feel attractive right now. I feel like I'm expanding everywhere even though I've lost weight due to my total lack of interest in food.

to my ladies with little to no MS,

does it freak you out and make you paranoid somthing is wrong? i mean i do!

i get nausea at ranom times and its not constant.... like one day ill feel totally fine like myself one day for 30 min. ill feel like i just got of a carnival ride after i ate a corn dog. but its never bad at all..... i always read that MS is a sign of a good placenta forming so it scares me a little...

i also have read that women with little to no MS usually is carrying a boy!

i just wish i was able to get a daily US to make sure the little one is still growing

I never had any with my pregnancies and they were all boys

I'm not enjoying the vivd dreams accompanying pregnancy at all. They all seem to be bad, hurtful dreams. This morning, I had a dream my husband was taking me around, pointing out all the girls he finds more attractive than me. I had a rough enough night with the bug incident, I only slept like a total of 1 1/2 hours after that. It was a mean dream. My husband would never do that, but it still hurt. Its hard to feel attractive right now. I feel like I'm expanding everywhere even though I've lost weight due to my total lack of interest in food.

I'm usually a teenager in mine, and they all mostly have to do with school. I guess I have some unresolved issues! :shrug:

men certainly suck sometimes, my hubby never comforts me when i'm vomitting and it really bugs me, i run to the bathroom vomitting my guts up and he's still sitting on the lounge watching the TV. Sometimes they're just so insensitive!! first pregnancy he was plenty sympathetic, this one... not so much.

Mu husband never helps me either, but what he says is that he rather wait it off far away than himself throwing up on me while I'm throwing up. Excuse or not, don't know, but I do rather handle myself than have him puke because of my puke. hahahaha. He does, though, usually hold me after I'm out.

Well I must have the exception to the rule... Whenever he's around when I feel like throwing up or am throwing up he always sits beside me and rubs my back and keeps my hair out of my face. But then at other times he can be a right ass.... Lol guess thats just men...

Haha, yes. What I would do to have hubby carry my sickness for a day, or a meal... I'd be drinking tons of coffee if I could switch for a while!! :coffee:

I'm usually a teenager in mine, and they all mostly have to do with school. I guess I have some unresolved issues! :shrug:

Lol. I don't remember my teenage years much. I had a lot of what's classified as absentee seizures. So I was gone for the seizure, and then after I have a seizure, I feel pretty drugged, and then I'm super tired. That was my teen years. Luckily, I don't have that problem anymore.

Brieri, that dream must have been triggered by your hubby's grumpiness when you woke him up. I find if i go to bed with any ill-feelings towards DH i have lots of horrible dreams involving him, i sleep just fine and dream free when we are getting along.

baby measured perfectly, then baby was bouncing around and measured one day ahead but they still kept my same due date JAN 1ST 2013
lil hands and feet are moving the heart beat is strong
i am so happy and blessed :)

Attachments

• US6-19-12.jpg
    US6-19-12.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 25
Brieri, that dream must have been triggered by your hubby's grumpiness when you woke him up. I find if i go to bed with any ill-feelings towards DH i have lots of horrible dreams involving him, i sleep just fine and dream free when we are getting along.

Ya, I guess. I think its mostly a stem of me feeling pretty unattractive right now, which is weird because my boobs have gotten bigger and people tell me I look curvier, which are good things, right? I just feel like I'm expanding everywhere and it doesn't make me feel particularly sexy.

Nipsnnibbles, congratulations on a great scan! Nothing is as reassuring as seeing your little one kicking around with a strong heartbeat.

Hi everyone,

I had a bit of brown bleeding this morning so I went for an urgent scan, I was put forward 2 days to 10 weeks and the heartbeat is 183!! So relieved! Here is a picture! I think he is sucking his thumb lol!

Attachments

• Memo_10_weeks.jpg
    Memo_10_weeks.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi everyone,

I had a bit of brown bleeding this morning so I went for an urgent scan, I was put forward 2 days to 10 weeks and the heartbeat is 183!! So relieved! Here is a picture! I think he is sucking his thumb lol!

Awww, so beyond cute!!

Brilliant scan pics ladies :happydance:

It's amazing that you can see so much detail on our wee munchkins...they are between 1 and 2 inches long!

Wow-it's taken me 2.5 hours to catch up the the past week's posts......I am sorry for those who have had losses!!
I have my first scan in 3 weeks and am a bit nervous, think the next 3 weeks will drag.
Can't believe how clear some of those recently posted San photos are-wow.

just peed in a cup of baking soda to try the gender predictor hehehehe I got BOY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->