January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yes I get the pulled pain really badly worse than when I was pregnant with Eva. If I sneeze it's excruciating!!!!

I dread sneezing, the pain scares the heck out of me!

Sneezing is so bad, every time I have to sneeze I brace myself for either a pulling pain or peeing my pants. :rofl: :rofl: And it seems like sneezing is a symptom of this pregnancy.. :haha:

Just to let you all know that my scan didnt go well today. They couldnt find a heartbeat. The baby had stopped developing at around 6 and half 7 weeks week. Booked in for a D & C on thursday.

Thank you for all your support, and i wish every one all the best with thier pregnancies.

So sorry hun

Yes I get the pulled pain really badly worse than when I was pregnant with Eva. If I sneeze it's excruciating!!!!

I dread sneezing, the pain scares the heck out of me!

Sneezing is so bad, every time I have to sneeze I brace myself for either a pulling pain or peeing my pants. :rofl: :rofl: And it seems like sneezing is a symptom of this pregnancy.. :haha:

me too! I sneeze ALL the time.... atleast 3 times a day! its so odd, but i consider it a funny symptom!

to my ladies with little to no MS,

does it freak you out and make you paranoid somthing is wrong? i mean i do!

i get nausea at ranom times and its not constant.... like one day ill feel totally fine like myself one day for 30 min. ill feel like i just got of a carnival ride after i ate a corn dog. but its never bad at all..... i always read that MS is a sign of a good placenta forming so it scares me a little...

i also have read that women with little to no MS usually is carrying a boy!

i just wish i was able to get a daily US to make sure the little one is still growing

MS includes feelings of nausea with OR without vomiting.

I've not thrown-up at all and have nausea occasionally, it's most often occuring when you're hungry.
I try not to worry about it too much since I still have sore bbs occasionally and feel super tired too... Although of course occasionally you think, wait, maybe something is wrong.... Then I get another symptom.

MS includes feelings of nausea with OR without vomiting.

I've not thrown-up at all and have nausea occasionally, it's most often occuring when you're hungry.
I try not to worry about it too much since I still have sore bbs occasionally and feel super tired too... Although of course occasionally you think, wait, maybe something is wrong.... Then I get another symptom.

i know you dont have to puke for it to be considered MS, but i just think MS hits your more often and consistant than im getting.... i guess i feel like it should be worse that what iv been experiecing...

i have sore BB's as well which comes and goes, but i feel like i cant really use that as reassurance bc i am on progesterone supplements which is known to cause sore BB's. I am fatigued alot more tho. I just need to not be sucha worry wart and over analyzing things. its hard to do tho....

men certainly suck sometimes, my hubby never comforts me when i'm vomitting and it really bugs me, i run to the bathroom vomitting my guts up and he's still sitting on the lounge watching the TV. Sometimes they're just so insensitive!! first pregnancy he was plenty sympathetic, this one... not so much.

Mu husband never helps me either, but what he says is that he rather wait it off far away than himself throwing up on me while I'm throwing up. Excuse or not, don't know, but I do rather handle myself than have him puke because of my puke. hahahaha. He does, though, usually hold me after I'm out.

Alanndee-so sorry for your loss.

Little J-I had NO symptoms with my son and he was perfectly fine. I felt a faint/lightheaded around 12 weeks for a day and that was it.
You are one of the lucky ones!

alannadee - so sorry! :hugs::hugs: I wish you all the best!

Ladies I have a question:

I bought some canned tuna ... chunk light in water. I drain it and mix it with mayo and relish and eat it on a sandwich. SO YUMMY! It is something I have been wanting recently and it doesn't make me throw up (yay for that) ... However I know that tuna is on the list of only eat sparingly through pregnancy. Does anyone know how much is too much? I did a little research but every site said something different. Has anyone had any experience with tuna or low mercury seafood of any kind during pregnancy? I know it said that the mercury can interfere with brain development and that is definitely not something I want. What are your thoughts girls?

Let me also add that I can usually eat 2 sandwiches and I am generous with the tuna so I can usually just about finish off one small can in a meal.

have any of you had "pulled muscle" feeling.... i got it yesterday when i was bending over to water my flowers on my right side and then again this morning.... almost like everything is tight around my belly and i pulled a muscle or somthing....but its quick not a lasting pain/cramp

I had it more than a couple of times while kneeling down to vomit. I told hubby it felt like a dislocated vajayjay when I stood up hahahaha, doesn't really last long. And after BDing I feel like I worked out for a triathlon... I guess I'll have to ask for some mercy next time hahahaha

My midwife recommended no more than 3 cans or two steaks of tuna a week, and it was in the NHS booklet about it too x

I think it's 1-2 cans of tuna a week.

Like the 6oz can. I skip it all together tho.

Littlej, I had no symptoms whatsoever with ds, literally none. I'm fine in the day with this one too, just get a bit icky in the evenings.

The hospital have just rang !!!! My gp faxed my paperwork and they want me to go for a scan in the morning !!!!!!!

Just to let you all know that my scan didnt go well today. They couldnt find a heartbeat. The baby had stopped developing at around 6 and half 7 weeks week. Booked in for a D & C on thursday.

Thank you for all your support, and i wish every one all the best with thier pregnancies.

I am so sorry Alannadee :hugs:

Littlej, I had no symptoms whatsoever with ds, literally none. I'm fine in the day with this one too, just get a bit icky in the evenings.

The hospital have just rang !!!! My gp faxed my paperwork and they want me to go for a scan in the morning !!!!!!!

:happydance:

men certainly suck sometimes, my hubby never comforts me when i'm vomitting and it really bugs me, i run to the bathroom vomitting my guts up and he's still sitting on the lounge watching the TV. Sometimes they're just so insensitive!! first pregnancy he was plenty sympathetic, this one... not so much.

Mu husband never helps me either, but what he says is that he rather wait it off far away than himself throwing up on me while I'm throwing up. Excuse or not, don't know, but I do rather handle myself than have him puke because of my puke. hahahaha. He does, though, usually hold me after I'm out.

Well I must have the exception to the rule... Whenever he's around when I feel like throwing up or am throwing up he always sits beside me and rubs my back and keeps my hair out of my face. But then at other times he can be a right ass.... Lol guess thats just men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->