January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lauren: I have increased hunger. But, I find that my urine smells stronger. I actually googled this a few weeks ago. It's most likely from our increased sense of smell. Do you smell other scents strongly, also?

If your urine is clear, you are getting enough to drink.

Anyone having leg cramps??? I just had another one while I was sitting here reading the forum!

my smells are def strong!!! I think I do need to be drinking more for sure though! With the leg cramps yes I get them, I read somewhere that it is normal!

Ouch leg cramps... I did with DD, but not until the third trimester. I'd get them in my sleep they'd wake me up. Very painful... I hope you won't have to experience them your whole pregnancy.

My first scan is tomorrow. I'm very nervous, but trying to stay positive. As I experienced a MMC in March and it was detected at my first scan... So, here we go.

Please be a little beating bean! :)

Prayers and :hugs: at ur u/s Leinz. Let me know how it goes.

Leinzlove- ill be thinking of you later today! I had a MMC too before my DD so I know how it feels. I asked the us tech to show me the heartbeat right away so I could calm down and she obliged. :)

Lauren - I'm not terribly sensitive to smells in general but I can smell my pee from a mile away! I seem to be drinking more than twice the water as normal but my urine is definitely potent. As for my appetite I have to ask "What appetite?". We were at the SIL's tonight for FIL's birthday and I think I was being closely watched when I hardly touched my dinner!

In general my MS is like a rollarcoaster up and down, different times of day! Today I have to be in a car with my FIL taking him to the airport for at least two hours. I hope I have a good day or I might be spilling the beans while spilling my breakfast IYKWIM. Lol!

well i had my booking in appointment yesterday, the midwife was really nice and very helpfull. I told her about my private scan and the dates not being right so she said that she would ring eary pregnancy unit and see if they would see me, so they are seeing me today! I have changed the date of my 2nd private scan till the end of next week, then hopefully i will get a better picture.
But i am really nervous abt scan today, fingers crossed heartbeat will still be there.

Anyone having leg cramps??? I just had another one while I was sitting here reading the forum!

leg cramps during pregnancy are VERY common. I had them nearly every night with Eva and they were just the WORST!!!! I think the advice was to just drink more water. Thankfully they haven't set in just yet with me.

I'm not gettin leg cramps as such but my right leg keeps goin quite numb

I woke up a few hours ago with something crawling on me and I was already slapping at it coming out of my dream. Well, I almost slapped at my husband accidentally, waking him up even though he had to get up in a couple hours. When I found the bug that had been crawling on me, it was about 2 inches long, could fly, and I couldn't for the life of me identify it. So now, I'm still awake, feeling like I still have bugs crawling on me. But none of that stops my husband from being mad that I woke him and he can't understand at all why I can't fall back to sleep. Sometimes I think lesbians have the right idea, a woman would have understood this and offered comfort instead of making me feel worse. Usually my husband is a very sweet guy, but tonight, tonight was a fail. And tonight I could have used that sweetness. I'm feeling quite emotional. That's probably why this is such a long post, lol. Hope you ladies had a better night than me.

Oh hun poor you. I had a dream last night that my house was on fire because I have left our Annual Reports (from work, being printed today, v stressful) in the oven? I woke up at 4.30am and then couldn't get back to sleep as the sun was up!

I have a major bug, snake, spider, lizard phobia! And I live in a tropical place :rofl: so I'm on edge a lot!! I woke up a few months ago to a rather large bug crawling on me. It was a harmless bug, but nonetheless it freaked me out!!! I feel ur pain and dh is no help!!

I woke up a few hours ago with something crawling on me and I was already slapping at it coming out of my dream. Well, I almost slapped at my husband accidentally, waking him up even though he had to get up in a couple hours. When I found the bug that had been crawling on me, it was about 2 inches long, could fly, and I couldn't for the life of me identify it. So now, I'm still awake, feeling like I still have bugs crawling on me. But none of that stops my husband from being mad that I woke him and he can't understand at all why I can't fall back to sleep. Sometimes I think lesbians have the right idea, a woman would have understood this and offered comfort instead of making me feel worse. Usually my husband is a very sweet guy, but tonight, tonight was a fail. And tonight I could have used that sweetness. I'm feeling quite emotional. That's probably why this is such a long post, lol. Hope you ladies had a better night than me.

I currently feel that men are only needed for making babies, and well services are not needed at this time. :rofl: ;)

Oh hun poor you. I had a dream last night that my house was on fire because I have left our Annual Reports (from work, being printed today, v stressful) in the oven? I woke up at 4.30am and then couldn't get back to sleep as the sun was up!

You know what's crazy? All these weird pregnancy dreams and some can be very upsetting, I feel as tho when I'm woken up by one I need to go back to sleep so that I find out the ending or so that I can change it. It's soooo weird and I kind of wish there was a little break from the wacky dreams.

men certainly suck sometimes, my hubby never comforts me when i'm vomitting and it really bugs me, i run to the bathroom vomitting my guts up and he's still sitting on the lounge watching the TV. Sometimes they're just so insensitive!! first pregnancy he was plenty sympathetic, this one... not so much.

Well my consultant has wrote to my gp about me not being booked in. And voila, they have suddenly found me! Gave me some cock and bull story that I don't believe for one second, but the gp has now wrote to the antenatal unit, so I should finally get booked in by the end of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->