January Jellybeans 2013!...

not too far!

I am in union county up north!
I feel your pain I am in NJ too!!

La Mere... The heat makes me feel awful. We have an extreme heat advisory until Friday with potential temps up to 100F!! Wish I could hibernate in my air conditioned house!!

Where in nj are u ?!

Im near belmar beach : ) my hubby works in perth amboy. Small

Hi ladies! Catching up on the posts. Busy discussions today!

Congrats to the new ladies!

I have trouble with the heat too. And summer is just getting good and geared up here now! WHEW HOT!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my ms is easing up. Today is the 3rd day that it has been WAY better. I'm hoping because I'm already so close to 12 weeks, I am getting a break.

I have been struggling with terrible headaches still. But anything is better than the constant horrible nausea!

I go for my second doctor's appointment on thursday. I'm not sure what they will do but hoping maybe I get a second ultrasound!

Melly that sounds a lot like Jamaica, so disorganized and nobody knows anything. When I went there was this girl there for more than 5 hours waiting for them to find her file. Eventually she left without being seen because she was getting tired and faint and everyone kept giving her the run around. After she left some of the nurses were saying they could have given her something temporary just so she could have her appointment but of course that info got lost in the system somewhere and she never got through.

I got lucky with some clothes! My best friend had some maternity clothes that she has outgrown. She is 7 months along.

She did tell me that most of what she does is buy leggings (short or long) and just wear a longer shirt over it. That way she isn't spending money on clothes she won't ever wear again. I think I am going to do that as well. Maternity clothes are too expensive so I'm going to look at some of those shorter leggings and then maybe find some maternity shirts that are on sale. I am not fond of putting huge shirts on as it will make me look heavier. lol! I want to show off my bump! :happydance:

I took a bump pic just now and I think I'm pretty huge already! :haha:
This is me 11+1
https://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz86/Lani0212/Snapbucket/79D1E78B.jpg

I'm in Hunterdon county and work in Princeton! Yay for the Jersey mamas!!:happydance:

not too far!

La Mere... The heat makes me feel awful. We have an extreme heat advisory until Friday with potential temps up to 100F!! Wish I could hibernate in my air conditioned house!!

Where in nj are u ?!

Im sooooooo hungry but i just dont want anything because of the nausea!!! Sorry just ranting.... So unlike me to turn food down... I love food...

:)))
I'm in Hunterdon county and work in Princeton! Yay for the Jersey mamas!!:happydance:

not too far!

Where in nj are u ?!

I worked out today!!! I'm so proud of myself! But honestly, its the first time I've felt well enough and like I had enough energy to work out in weeks. Hopefully its not a fluke and its me reaching the end of the pangs of the first trimester... :thumbup: How're you ladies doing? Any of the nearly twelve weekers starting to feel any better?

I worked out today!!! I'm so proud of myself! But honestly, its the first time I've felt well enough and like I had enough energy to work out in weeks. Hopefully its not a fluke and its me reaching the end of the pangs of the first trimester... :thumbup: How're you ladies doing? Any of the nearly twelve weekers starting to feel any better?

Meeee. I feel back to my old self again!

My first scan is tomorrow. I'm very nervous, but trying to stay positive. As I experienced a MMC in March and it was detected at my first scan... So, here we go.

Please be a little beating bean! :)

Everything is fine honey! Can't wait to hear tomorrow that everything is going well :thumbup:

good luck at your scan!
My first scan is tomorrow. I'm very nervous, but trying to stay positive. As I experienced a MMC in March and it was detected at my first scan... So, here we go.

Meeee. I feel back to my old self again!

jealous!!!!!

i cannot wait to see your scan pictures! i know how scary this is!!!! prayers!

Good luck tomorrow! Cannot wait to see your scan! :thumbup:

Jeezzz... I'm seriously having such a bad day. I've lost every single meal today... I can't wait to have a huge beautiful outstanding belly and not have to deal with sickness again!!

two questions: does anyone just not have an appetite? and second its kind of gross but does anyone feel like there urine smells really strong?

I knowww this thread is hard to keep up with!!!!!

I dont know when i wanna announce it on fb!!!! I have some ppl on my friends list that i dont want knowing my busines. Long story!!!

Maybe after my next scan???? I dont even know when i get to have another scan!

You don't HAVE to announce it on FB, i had alot of friends that i'd lost contact with but were on my FB that meant alot to me throughout my life. So i felt bad that they would find out via a facebook post with everyone that doesn't mean anything to me. So i actually wrote a personalised message stating that although we don't speak much anymore i didn't want them to find out via a random FB post so am sending a message instead, i think i send this to like 100 people at the time i had over 400 friends on FB since then i've culled to about 200. A few days later i made the generic post for all to see. You could always do this but not even make the generic post. You can say in your message that it's public knowledge and no secret but you just wanted to send a msg rather than make a post.

So, I'm hoping and praying that miraculously by the day I turn 12 weeks my sickness will just disappear and I'll start the magical time of pregnancy...

I said this my whole first tri with Eva and when i hit 12 weeks and there was no change i had a huge breakdown at the doctors office that even though it was a planned pregnancy and i still WANT the baby it's just torture, being sick 24/7 is awful! i can't handle any more. She prescribed me meds and gave me a week off work (the meds were wonderful)

Then BANG on 13 weeks all sickness disappeared!! this time i'm telling myself it'll stop at 14 weeks just in case i reach 13 and the same thing happens as last time.

two questions: does anyone just not have an appetite? and second its kind of gross but does anyone feel like there urine smells really strong?

I do not have an appetite! Makes me sad lol. And i noticed im not peeing enough! And its almost orange! Ive literally been drinking water and gatorade all day and thankfully its clearin up.... U may not be gettin enough fluids if its strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->