January Jellybeans 2013!...

men certainly suck sometimes, my hubby never comforts me when i'm vomitting and it really bugs me, i run to the bathroom vomitting my guts up and he's still sitting on the lounge watching the TV. Sometimes they're just so insensitive!! first pregnancy he was plenty sympathetic, this one... not so much.

Mu husband never helps me either, but what he says is that he rather wait it off far away than himself throwing up on me while I'm throwing up. Excuse or not, don't know, but I do rather handle myself than have him puke because of my puke. hahahaha. He does, though, usually hold me after I'm out.

Well I must have the exception to the rule... Whenever he's around when I feel like throwing up or am throwing up he always sits beside me and rubs my back and keeps my hair out of my face. But then at other times he can be a right ass.... Lol guess thats just men...

Haha, yes. What I would do to have hubby carry my sickness for a day, or a meal... I'd be drinking tons of coffee if I could switch for a while!! :coffee:

Oh I know what you mean!! It was so bad with my first, I was vomiting everyday, several times a day. Luckily, its slightly better, more nausea than vomiting.. but I totally lost my breakfast this morning... :sick:

I just tried the baking soda thing.. Said I was gonna have a boy. :haha: guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Hi ladies, didn't know this was here! I'm not so New2Bumps now this is my second baby, LO will be 3 when new LO is born which is perfect!

Love January Jellybeans, Bethany can't you make a jellybean banner lol that would be so fun!

My EDD 15th Jan but I think the dating scan will put me back a week or so.
I also had my last baby a month early so I'm kind of expecting another December baby!!!

I've had really bad MS this time and have been off work 2 weeks with hyperemesis, but feeling much better today and able to eat cereal and toast again, and chocolate!

the vitamin citrucel helps!

Ok, I need some pointers. I am dealing with some MAJOR constipation! I never had this problem with my twin pregnancy. I eat pretty well, have a fruit smoothie every morning, fiber etc. Nothing is helping. What do I take?

and its a teaspoon of baking soda!

aha! lol
no fizz!!! I so hope its right but i have a strong feeling I am going to have a boy!
what is supposed to happen if its a boy or girl?
just peed in a cup of baking soda to try the gender predictor hehehehe I got BOY!

if it fizzes its a boy... no fizz girl!

I cant wait to find out!

Had my scan, got very scared as baby wasn't moving, but just being lazy and sleeping. Everything was perfect, I burst into tears halfway through! Measuring s day ahead again. Edd now 1 st Jan.

yay melly!

i did the baking soda test also and got a boy! I had also done the red cabbage gender test and got a boy as well!! All my signs point to boy so hubby will be happy if its true! :hugs:

Think i may have to check the kitchen cupboard for baking soda,everyone seems to be getting boy?

I think its natural for baking soda to fizz esp if ur pee is acidic lol..but what do i know! Still fun to try it out :)

im gonna wait for my HTB to leave, i think hed call the looney bin if he saw me peeing ina cup of baking soda or cabbage...lol
so i take a teaspoon of baking soda put it in a cup, pee on it and if it fizz's its a boy if it doesnt its a girl???? DOES IT MATTER HOW MUCH PEE??????THANKS
Think i may have to check the kitchen cupboard for baking soda,everyone seems to be getting boy?

WHATS CABBAGE TEST? my htb is leaving in a half and im gonna do both tests LOL
yay melly!

i did the baking soda test also and got a boy! I had also done the red cabbage gender test and got a boy as well!! All my signs point to boy so hubby will be happy if its true! :hugs:

I think its natural for baking soda to fizz esp if ur pee is acidic lol..but what do i know! Still fun to try it out :)

dont rain on my parade! i still think boy :haha:

the funny thing with the red cabbage test is my pregnant gf and i did the test and we both got boys..... my hubby and her hubby did it... BOY's (obviously) and then my not pregnant SIL did it and hers was a GIRL. I was like holy crap! I started to beleive! :haha: and we had all eating the same thing and were drinking water... so itd defo. made me feel like there MAY be some truth to that test atleast

WHATS CABBAGE TEST? my htb is leaving in a half and im gonna do both tests LOL
yay melly!

you boil some water on the stove. Cut of RED cabbage into cubes and put it in the boiled water (enough water that itll cover the cabbage) and cover the pot. turn off the stove right away and let it sit in the hot water for 10 minutes or so. Then strain out the water KEEPING the cabbage water. It should be a dark navy color. In a clear cup mix equal amounts of pee and cabbage water. If its a boy it turns red/pink if its a girl it turns purple... usually a darker purple.

Even if these tests are bogus its still just fun to play around with.

when i did mine, the color was a reddish pink :)

nope. i watched some youtubes and there were quite a few that didn't fizz at all

Lol im just joking... But itll fiz for me im sure... Im going to do it for hubby because he wants a boy so bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->