January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lol im just joking... But itll fiz for me im sure... Im going to do it for hubby because he wants a boy so bad lol

hahaha! Awww what if he gets all excited and then its a girl?! hahaha!!!

I can't wait to have a gender scan... all this suspense is killing me!!!

Lol he reallllly wants a boy but he said he has this huge gut feeling its a girl lol he said hes still going to buy sports clothes for it either way lol..just dsnt know if itlll be a cheerleading uniform or not lol...

Lol he reallllly wants a boy but he said he has this huge gut feeling its a girl lol he said hes still going to buy sports clothes for it either way lol..just dsnt know if itlll be a cheerleading uniform or not lol...

haha thats funny. Hubby wants a boy first also, i do as well just bc we would like a big brother to protect their little sister. (when we have more)

but the baby girl clothes are SOOOO flipping cute! but we can make a boy look handsome in some cute sweater vests and loafers :haha:

Hubby said if its a boy hes gunna dress him like a stud. whatever that all entails!
Hubby will be excited as well so he can carry on the family name.

We will see i guess! I have to wait until 20 weeks for the gender scan! Which we have scheduled for sept. 11. SO FAR AWAY!!! can you tell do you think at a 12 week scan?

I have heard some crazy stories where they can sometimes tell if its a boy only at a 12 week scan but even then i think it may be far fetched only because the genitals are just starting to truly form right then... also there the skull theory they can maybe see but even that isnt always correct... lol.. the earliest one of my friends found out was 14 weeks and that was because it was a boy and there was a nummber :)

and yes.. girl clothes are soooooooo adorable!

My gf JUST told me I better have a girl since she just had a girl and she wants to pass on all the clothes... LOL, if only you could just force it to be what was most convenient.... DH, my mom, MIL and I seem to think boy at this point but we'll see....

Haha, just realised we conceived while I was fully engrossed in the fifty shades trilogy, mmm Mr Grey.......

Glad to see all the good news this morning!

I did the baking soda test last night and mine fizzed! Makes me a little excited! lol -- DH wants a boy so I'm hoping the baking soda does not lie! :haha:

I've tried reading the other old wives tales about gender prediction but they were so bogus with my daughter so I don't even try reading those anymore. I do know that this time everything is opposite ... so my theory is it has to be a boy. :haha:

I do know that we dtd on the day I ovulated (it was the only time it happened) and some studies say that if you do it on that day you are more likely to get a boy because boy swimmers are faster and can get to the egg first. Hmmm...wonder if there is any truth in that.

I think I will schedule a private screening for 15 weeks so we can find out already. The waiting is insane! lol!

Tomorrow makes 12 weeks!! I also have another appointment tomorrow. Fun Fun!

Ive also heard that about boy swimmers.. And girls are stronger so ifu dtd two days or so before ovulating its possible she outstood the boys and fertilized the egg :)

My OH claims he can only produce girls so we will see!

This is what I found on a site explaining it:
What you do is put a little bit of baking soda in the bottom of a disposable cup and then add a little bit of your urine to it. If it fizzles like a soda pop, it may be a boy. If there’s no fizzle, it may be a girl. This method was used by several members as a way to test the accuracy of their gender ultrasounds and out of 31 baking soda tests, 22 were right and 9 were wrong.

I actually forgot about doing this test, I had looked into it ages ago - might give it a try later today....

I just got up and found my husband left the milk out all night after having a bowl of cereal before he went to bed. I can't believe how angry I am about it right now. Its like everything I feel is on steroids.

I just peed in a plastic cup with baking soda and it fizzed, not a little, but a lot!

Lol I'll try that does it have to be ur morning urine ?

Lol I'll try that does it have to be ur morning urine ?

No, I don't think so. I did it yesterday evening... put a teaspoon in a plastic cup and peed in it. I still cannot believe how much it fizzed up!!!

Oh yea. Mine fizzed ridiculous! Are we all having boys?! lol! Anyone have no fizz yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->