January Jellybeans 2013!...

Having a real problem with being dizzy today. :( Anybody else have this? Like every time I stand I need to sit back down. Need to run some errands, but don't dare to drive.

Oh yea. Mine fizzed ridiculous! Are we all having boys?! lol! Anyone have no fizz yet?

Lol I think I wanna try the red cabbage test... Plus i've been craving.some german red cabbage like my Oma makes :haha: even if they aren't accurate, its a lot of fun!!

Having a real problem with being dizzy today. :( Anybody else have this? Like every time I stand I need to sit back down. Need to run some errands, but don't dare to drive.

I have been having a lot of trouble with dizzy spells. Especially if I get too hot or too tired or too hungry ... lol :haha: I almost stay dizzy all day. I have to be careful.

I feel like eating a donut for lunch. If hubby was here he would say I'm crazy and hide them. When we got them yesterday he made me promise I wouldn't eat them as breakfast with yogurt. Hahahaha. He knows me!

I feel like eating a donut for lunch. If hubby was here he would say I'm crazy and hide them. When we got them yesterday he made me promise I wouldn't eat them as breakfast with yogurt. Hahahaha. He knows me!

Well, you promised you wouldn't eat them as breakfast. You said nothing about lunch! :rofl:

I've read quite a few where people said it didn't fizz.... We'll have to test and see...

@Sassy - one person had no fizz, i think it was Little J. I'm gonna try it later when i have some alone time.

All this fizz talk,, I guess I should try it. 1tsp baking soda and how much pee?

Well, you promised you wouldn't eat them as breakfast. You said nothing about lunch! :rofl:

I will, for sure, eat it at lunch time! Hahahaha, Like they say back home: Don't want me a baby with donut face! Hahahaha I'll just probably eat a little something before it, so I can say it was my dessert hahaha.

@Sassy - one person had no fizz, i think it was Little J. I'm gonna try it later when i have some alone time.

Mine fizzed! and came out a boy on the red cabbage test as well.

oh man.... today is a struggle for me at work, i cant keep my eyes open! Yesterday when i got home from work i also took a nap and didnt wake up until hubby came home which means i napped for 2 hours! but i didnt MOVE until he woke me up, i was out cold!

This morning when i let the dogs out i bent over and stood up and got REALLY dizzy where i blacked out for 2 seconds... then i was fine. I keep getting those round ligament pain... the pulled muscle feeling on my sides when i roll over or bend down/stand up. its so annoying!

A couple of pics from this mornings scan

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0616.jpg

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/DSC_0617.jpg

Having a real problem
with being dizzy today. :( Anybody else have this? Like every time I stand I need to sit back down. Need to run some errands, but don't dare to drive.

I have the same problem. Especially when its hot... Also a friend told me to watch out for low iron

how awesome melly!!!!!

um i took my prenatal with vitamin b6......not feeling to shabby this morning :)

can't decide if thats a good thing or what...........hmm well can't worry forever!

My baby seems to have a very long head lol !

How long does the baking soda fizz for, I just did it, it fizzed for about 1 maybe 2 secs and stopped. Is that a boy or girl?

I got NO fizz at all............ We'll see if this is right or not.

Melly did they give you a gender "guess"?

No, I didn't ask as they wont do it til 20 weeks, but we aren't finding out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"