January Jellybeans 2013!...

Melly, I LOVE ur scan pictures!!!!!!

Is anyone else starting to pop? I just looked at my tummy in the mirror and I couldn't hold it in at all. I look like I've eaten too many doughnuts and I normally have a 'sort of' flat stomach when I breathe in.I thought I was too early to show.

lauren and now snowangel have no fizz!

I guess were going to have a lot of little boys for jan 2013! :thumbup:

all of my friends i know are having/have had girls, so a boy will be a nice mix

Is anyone else starting to pop? I just looked at my tummy in the mirror and I couldn't hold it in at all. I look like I've eaten too many doughnuts and I normally have a 'sort of' flat stomach when I breathe in.I thought I was too early to show.

I have definitely popped! I posted my latest bump pic on here 2 or 3 days ago.

I wouldnt call mine a "pop" just some bloat. I posted mine in "the bump" thread. Its still pretty fluffy.. not hard.. so i am wondering if it is my uterus pushing up on my fluff.. Im still early though haha.. I usually have a very flat stomach.

Melly, I LOVE ur scan pictures!!!!!!

I have totally popped..but this is my second. So I guess you pop earlier the second time around. I wasn't this size until around 14/15 weeks with my first!

I tried it and i fizzed,which would probably be correct for me as i already have 5 boys so will probably have another

I tried it and i fizzed,which would probably be correct for me as i already have 5 boys so will probably have another

haha awww

we know of some friends who had 3 boys and were hoping for a girl so with their 4th pregnancy they wanted to be suprised if it was a boy or girl bc they always found out the sex beforehand. When the 4th was born.... BOY! i couldnt beleive it. I am not sure if they are going to try again for a girl, but geez... what are the odds right?!

well thus far the baking soda theory seems to have alot of ppl fizz. did u try the red cabbage test?

HAHAHA! What have I started with this baking soda test?! hahahaha!!!!

Melly - GREAT SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous gorgeous picture <3

I will not be faffing boiling cabbage and weeweeing in pots, although I'm interested to hear the results of this!

I am kinda happy because I used to have to hold my tummy in when I wore tight clothes and now I can let it all hang out! hahahahaha!

Its probably a combination of the baby/uterus and bloating. I feel very bloated, but I'm 5'10", so it doesn't really show. How tall are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->