January Jellybeans 2013!...

If I didn't have fluff I would be huge, well even bigger anyway! My fluff is just being pushed further out!

I'm totally with you, I honestly have to go buy some maternity clothing since I'm looking rounder and rounder by the day but people probably just think I'm gaining weight and getting fatter....

I'm afraid to even post a picture of mine! My husband recently asked if they were positive there is only one in there! I keep reminding him this is my second go-around!

I've lost 10lb give or take since falling, not sure where from as my middrift feels huge

jaime - you look taller than 5'3.........and your bump is cute.......and im trying baking soda when i get home...

I have developed a bump in the last week and I am only just 11 weeks! My boss took one look at me on Monday, pointed at my stomach, and went "wow, you have a bump". I think a lot of mine is fat, as I had a wee tummy before, but it is definately feeling harder and rounder. I can't wait till after my scan next week and I can start telling people so they don't just think I am putting on weight! :)

I tried it and i fizzed,which would probably be correct for me as i already have 5 boys so will probably have another

haha awww

we know of some friends who had 3 boys and were hoping for a girl so with their 4th pregnancy they wanted to be suprised if it was a boy or girl bc they always found out the sex beforehand. When the 4th was born.... BOY! i couldnt beleive it. I am not sure if they are going to try again for a girl, but geez... what are the odds right?!

well thus far the baking soda theory seems to have alot of ppl fizz. did u try the red cabbage test?

No haven't tried the cabbage test.kinda sitting on the fence about finding out the sex,cos i don't mind either way.got a scan tomorrow,i so hope my little jellybean has grown

So, embarrassing, I think my husband's friend just saw me naked from the waist down. Our side door has a window in it and I was sitting on the couch in just a t-shirt watching TV. He didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure he saw. I wish his friends would call before dropping by unexpectedly, especially when my husband isn't home. Now the whole marine corps is gonna know what I look like from the waist down. After writing all this, I'm suddenly very angry.

My baby seems to have a very long head lol !

How long does the baking soda fizz for, I just did it, it fizzed for about 1 maybe 2 secs and stopped. Is that a boy or girl?

Great pics, melly! and I really don't know, my fizzed immediately and didn't stop even after I poured it out

Jaime- cute bump! You look great! I'm 5'0" so those 3 extra inches really help lol

Question: I am having severe headaches. I have been having them since my MS set in. My ms is now slacking off but these headaches are still pounding away. Tylenol has no effect on them and I need something. I drink water all through the day so I am wondering what else I could do? Perhaps a small piece of chocolate?? Is there a possibility that a little caffeine could help? Is there anything else I could try to help ease this! OUCH!

Hey ladies,
My friend has a doppler! I went over last night and used it! Heard the heartbeat, no questions asked! Recorded it on my phone so I can keep listening to it! My 12 week ultrasound is monday but now I am more excited than nervous because I know everything is okay!

Hey ladies,
My friend has a doppler! I went over last night and used it! Heard the heartbeat, no questions asked! Recorded it on my phone so I can keep listening to it! My 12 week ultrasound is monday but now I am more excited than nervous because I know everything is okay!

my last sono we recorded the hb.......i listen to it all the time!! hahah

and i bought a doppler today......:happydance: i wont be able to use it for a couple weeks tho!

jenny great bump!!
melly-awesome scan!!

I really hope the no fizz is right! I so want a girl all my friends that are preggers and due in 2012 are having boys!

Jaime...you look fantastic!! I'm still a little fluffy but definitely getting a bump shape to the fluff :)

First scan tomorrow at 11+1...nervous that all is well but so excited! I can't wait and feel like I've had to wait forever to see my little beaner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->