January Jellybeans 2013!...

Jaime...you look fantastic!! I'm still a little fluffy but definitely getting a bump shape to the fluff :)

First scan tomorrow at 11+1...nervous that all is well but so excited! I can't wait and feel like I've had to wait forever to see my little beaner!!

I have a scan tomorrow too. What time is ur appointment? :flower:

had a really bad day today i had a taxi driver who refused to take me and my dog so i eanded up getting sun stroked and throwing up everywhere when i got home the only issue i have is u can cake me to my destination with my dog but then u decide not to take me home in this 41 degrres of heat and humidity are u CRAZY!!!!

Jaime...you look fantastic!! I'm still a little fluffy but definitely getting a bump shape to the fluff :)

First scan tomorrow at 11+1...nervous that all is well but so excited! I can't wait and feel like I've had to wait forever to see my little beaner!!

Cant wait to see ur peanut tmrw!

had a really bad day today i had a taxi driver who refused to take me and my dog so i eanded up getting sun stroked and throwing up everywhere when i got home the only issue i have is u can cake me to my destination with my dog but then u decide not to take me home in this 41 degrres of heat and humidity are u CRAZY!!!!

Oh, Kaiecee! I am so sorry you had such a crappy day! That is absolutely ridiculous!!! I hope you get to feeling better after a day like today!!!:hugs:

that is out of control! oh im so sorry! hope you get to feeling better!

LADIES!!!

I swear i saw one or two newbies join in the last 2 days but didn't have time to add them so i've gone back now to try and find them and can't find them anywhere... anyone know where the posts are? or am i imagining them?

The velocity of this thread is amazing! I remember being overwhelmed when I was moving apartments and didn't have internet for 2 days. Haha, I gotta say I love it.

Now, could this be the day when my pregnancy starts acting normal and wonderfulish? I had no sign of sickness at all today and I am glad to say I have eaten like a proud, yes, pig! Hahahaha.

I do love you ladies! Always makes me happy reading through the posts on this thread, useful, fun & sometimes bring a little tear to my eyes!

I hope all the girls feeling shitty-physically or emotionally start feeling better.

Keep those scan pictures coming ladies, mine is on Monday & I'm super nervous.

Sending all my January mammas lots of love!
xxxx

Good luck hun.

Sassy-mom would massage maybe help?
Congrats on 12 weeks. X

I think I may have a urine infection. I'm not peeing more, well no more than I have been whilst pregnant and it doesn't hurt when i go but have this like pressure only uterus when I do go, anyone else have that? Also my urine is quiet cloudy today?

Im a peach!!!! Cant wait to see all the scan pics today!!!

Now on my third day of no sickness :happydance:

So is everyone having cravings yet?? I'm craving ice again as I did with ds.

All my symptoms have gone...I don't feel pregnant..anyone else feeling this?

Yep - confirmed UTI :( GP didn't want to give me anything as I am allergic to the penicillin group of antibiotics and they are the safest apparently, so am on lots of cranberry juice and water. She has asked midwife to re test me when I go for my 12 week scan Tuesday x

Good luck to all those having scans today x

Lol he reallllly wants a boy but he said he has this huge gut feeling its a girl lol he said hes still going to buy sports clothes for it either way lol..just dsnt know if itlll be a cheerleading uniform or not lol...

All my symptoms have gone...I don't feel pregnant..anyone else feeling this?

Yea and im beginning to freak out..i havnt been sick for two mornings now :(. Go to the docs again wednesday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->