January Jellybeans 2013!...

Tuesday I felt great and told dh that maybe I was finally going to feel good. So of course I woke up feeling gross yesterday! But not as bad as I was...

I also am starting to feel pressure from my uterus. I just read it as a good sign that it's growing and doing what it's supposed to :)

First scan in a few hours!!!

Thank you!! Dh and I are already anxious to go... I hate waiting!

Good luck with the the scans ladies!

Jrowenj - That's very "peachy"!

Indiapops - I've had a couple of days where I felt completely non pregnant. No vomiting nausea fatigue sore bb's nothing. Came back full force a couple days later and since then I've had a very healthy scan. Plus now that I'm approaching 11 weeks it seems to be waning.

i feel like i dont feel as pregnant more of the time than i do. Its hard for me to know if im just a lucky one or if baby is ok

My best friend who is a week further along than i am hasnt felt much sickness either....we just feel the uterus growing and i get the round ligament pain here and there.

I tried bumping up my 12 week scan but my Gynae is super busy and cant get me in any sooner, so i guess ill have to wait until im 12+1.

man oh man, this waiting game is aweful! you FINALLY get your first scan, then you are in dire need to go to your 2nd right away!

I stopped feeling "pregnant" a week ago and I feel GREAT!!!! I heard 2nd tri is the best out of the 3, so enjoy it ladies!

So, embarrassing, I think my husband's friend just saw me naked from the waist down. Our side door has a window in it and I was sitting on the couch in just a t-shirt watching TV. He didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure he saw. I wish his friends would call before dropping by unexpectedly, especially when my husband isn't home. Now the whole marine corps is gonna know what I look like from the waist down. After writing all this, I'm suddenly very angry.

I know it's embarrassing, but he was probably embarrassed too! It's highly unlikely he would tell anyone what you look like, it's an image that doesn't stick in detail. Like, I couldn't remember what the men I've been with over my life look like from the waist down, and I've seen a couple of my friends naked and can't remember or distinguish them either. I agree that he shouldn't have popped round unexpectedly, but unless he took a picture, I highly doubt any other man is going to be able to visualise you that way from very little of a description.
If it was me personally, I would check and ask him directly if he had seen you that way.

I know it's not nice when you're pregnant and feeling vulnerable :hugs:

Ladies good luck on your scans!! Mine is on Monday and after that I can finally tell everyone so excited!! I have been feeling back to myself as well!
Question: does anyone else have the issue of there growling belly waking them up in the middle of the night to eat??

Me!! I got up in the middle of the night to pee and then couldn't fall back asleep because I was so hungry!

Got my first scan on Wednesday! Feels years away still though :brat:

Well i give up,just got back from my scan and i need to go back again!there is definate progression from last time fetal pole seen but the scan was so grainy she couldn't tell if it was a beating heart or interference,so fed up!

@Lauren - I think that's the most annoying symptom for me, the hunger. I can handle getting up to pee but then having to stay up to eat is more than I can bear! I try to keep food drinks by the bed but sometimes I forget or just don't feel for it and theni get annoyed.

12 weeks n mommy to a plum today! :happydance: based on my scan I'd actually be 13 weeks now but I'd rather work with this date so I don't start freaking out if baby is overdue.

had a really bad day today i had a taxi driver who refused to take me and my dog so i eanded up getting sun stroked and throwing up everywhere when i got home the only issue i have is u can cake me to my destination with my dog but then u decide not to take me home in this 41 degrres of heat and humidity are u CRAZY!!!!

Call and make a complaint! That's ridiculous!

My US is on Monday at 2:45, I have to survive a WHOLE day of work first! Seems years away. So excited to not have to worry about hiding it anymore!

I am glad some have mentioned pressure/twinges/etc. in their uterus this week. I have been feeling it since last night and am glad to hear it is a good sign.

Hi ladies! I see several of you are going and getting scans today and I'm wondering if I will get one as well. I have an appointment but not sure if I get one. I would love one because my last picture was at 7 weeks and she only did it to check on some bleeding I had. Maybe I can ask and maybe if they aren't going to do one, they can squeeze me in real quick. Here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->