January Jellybeans 2013!...

Congrats to all the new fruits and ladies with scans to come!

I woke up in the middle of the night with my first strong back pain. Peeing helped a bit, I guess it was all pressure, but it managed to wake me up and not let me go back to sleep for a while.

Just got back from scan... It was amazing!!! Everything looks good, heartbeat of 174, and baby was dancing and had the hiccups! I'll post a pic later when I'm home!

Well I did the baking soda test and not even a bubble. I've had 2 dreams that I have a baby girl and the Chinese gender prediction says girl. 8 weeks until my next scan and I'm excited to see what we are having. Eeeeee!!
Plus I just bought a doppler off if eBay, can't wait to hear that little heartbeat.

I don't get to schedule my anatomy scan until my next OB appointment, which isn't until July 23rd. That feels forever away.

OMG i need you ladies to tell me not to panic!

my best friend that was 1.5 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy just called and said they cant find the heartbeat anymore.... 2 weeks ago they found it and she measured 7+1. They did a Pap today and the Dr. tried using a doppler even tho she knew they prob wouldnt hear anything.... which they didnt so they did an abdominal US which they could barely see the baby.... so they did the vaginal US and they saw the baby but no HB..... they sent her to the hospital to get another opinion...

OMG, im freaking out. How sad :nope: theres no way this is good news, if they saw the HB 2 weeks ago the baby would only get bigger so since they cant see it now, its for sure gunna be sad news for her.

im panicing bc what if that happens to me?! OMG OMG y do i keep thinking the worst!! I feel like i wanna go see my Dr. again for another scan even tho i saw the babies heartbeat last week.

ugh! I have to leave in 30 minutes for the doctor and I am feeling sick ... really ... it decides to come back when I need to leave! How annoying. I'm eating some pretzels hoping it helps.

OMG i need you ladies to tell me not to panic!

my best friend that was 1.5 weeks ahead of me in pregnancy just called and said they cant find the heartbeat anymore.... 2 weeks ago they found it and she measured 7+1. They did a Pap today and the Dr. tried using a doppler even tho she knew they prob wouldnt hear anything.... which they didnt so they did an abdominal US which they could barely see the baby.... so they did the vaginal US and they saw the baby but no HB..... they sent her to the hospital to get another opinion...

OMG, im freaking out. How sad :nope: theres no way this is good news, if they saw the HB 2 weeks ago the baby would only get bigger so since they cant see it now, its for sure gunna be sad news for her.

im panicing bc what if that happens to me?! OMG OMG y do i keep thinking the worst!! I feel like i wanna go see my Dr. again for another scan even tho i saw the babies heartbeat last week.

I'm so sorry for your friend! That is so sad.
You shouldn't panic. Think positively. Just because one person loses a baby doesn't mean you will. Try and remember the wonderful heartbeat and scan you had. Stress is bad for the baby ... don't stress!! :hugs::hugs:

i know every person and pregnancy is different.... but its so hard to not put urself in the same situation (especially when its bad) I wish it was easier to think about being positive naturally instead of thinking "what might be wrong"

in my friends case, she didnt have any signs anything was wrong, so that freaks me out too that you can be so confident and then have somthing so precious taken away

Just remember only 10 to 20% of known pregnancy, after the test becomes positive, end in miscarriage. That is very sad for your friend. I'm so sorry she has to go through that, but it in no way means you'll have any problem whatsoever. This isn't 100% because you'll always meet someone who has had this experience, but after you see the baby and you hear its heartbeat, chances are, the baby is alright. You have an 80 to 90% chance of having a healthy baby in 32 weeks. Those are about as good as odds are going to get. So relax, breathe, and be there for your friend. Your little one is just fine. :thumbup:

Just remember only 10 to 20% of known pregnancy, after the test becomes positive, end in miscarriage. That is very sad for your friend. I'm so sorry she has to go through that, but it in no way means you'll have any problem whatsoever. This isn't 100% because you'll always meet someone who has had this experience, but after you see the baby and you hear its heartbeat, chances are, the baby is alright. You have an 80 to 90% chance of having a healthy baby in 32 weeks. Those are about as good as odds are going to get. So relax, breathe, and be there for your friend. Your little one is just fine. :thumbup:

i know everything is in all of our favor right now, its just scary...

my friend just texted and said for sure she lost the baby.... it stopped growing after her scan 2 weeks ago. MC is sucha sad thing, no matter how far along you are... its just devastating ppl have to go thru that.

At her scan she said she was suppost to be 8 weeks bc she said she knew when she ovulated, but they only measured her at 7 weeks.... i just thought her timing was off, but maybe that was a sign that the baby wasnt going right?

So when i first found out at 4+1 i thought time was going by so slow but when i hit 9w it was like boom! Time had sped up and I'm already 11w. I'm tired as heck tho!

I can definitely see a difference between my 11 week and 12 week bumps, gonna take weekly pics so i can see the progress and feel like i'm getting somewhere. Also it will be good to look back and see them. I should get a tape measure and keep track of that too.

Brieri so sorry to hear about ur friend, it's only natural that it would make u worry and think of all that could go wrong but try focusing on the positives and don't stress too much.

So sorry for your friend. I know its hard to not get upset and worry about yourself, but like the others have said try to stay positive.

i know everything is in all of our favor right now, its just scary...

my friend just texted and said for sure she lost the baby.... it stopped growing after her scan 2 weeks ago. MC is sucha sad thing, no matter how far along you are... its just devastating ppl have to go thru that.

At her scan she said she was suppost to be 8 weeks bc she said she knew when she ovulated, but they only measured her at 7 weeks.... i just thought her timing was off, but maybe that was a sign that the baby wasnt going right?

That could very well have been a sign. If you see the baby and a heartbeat and lose it, most of the time there were signs that it wasn't progressing or growing right.

You're growing a baby that you get to stress and worry about for the rest of your life, might as well stay as stress free as possible for right now. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->