January Jellybeans 2013!...

J hopefully this can help https://www.pregnancycharts.org/miscarriage.php

Scan today at 1 30,I'm so nervous!

I have an u/s same exact time!! Crazy! :flower:

I just realized our 1:30's are different. :hugs: I hope they send u somewhere with better equipment!!

The equipment is ridiculous,she put it on my tummy for like 30 seconds if that,and said there was interference.so she tried internal,there was a fetus there but pic was too grainy so she wasn't sure if she could make out a heartbeat,very tempted to pay private!

Hi all, what has probably felt the longest and worst two weeks ever, D day is finally here. In a few hours I go for my repeat US to see if my pregnancy is viable and if there is a baby hiding. No one sounded too optimistic for me (MW and Sonographer) when I had the 6 weeks US which showed an empty sac and measure 5w5d. All I have been thinking is how unfair it is that I am carrying nothing but still pregnant. After TTC for 8 years and a MMC 6 years ago I so hope it is positive news. I am feeling fairly sick at the moment and it isnt MS. Anyway will let you know how I go and I really have to stop crying :cry:

Hi all, what has probably felt the longest and worst two weeks ever, D day is finally here. In a few hours I go for my repeat US to see if my pregnancy is viable and if there is a baby hiding. No one sounded too optimistic for me (MW and Sonographer) when I had the 6 weeks US which showed an empty sac and measure 5w5d. All I have been thinking is how unfair it is that I am carrying nothing but still pregnant. After TTC for 8 years and a MMC 6 years ago I so hope it is positive news. I am feeling fairly sick at the moment and it isnt MS. Anyway will let you know how I go and I really have to stop crying :cry:
Good luck! Thinking of u xxx

Good luck Lorna, will be keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Lorna, everything crossed for you.

Wow this uti has picked up this evening, well I am hoping that's what it is
I have on off back ache and on off cramping, one minute no wee the need I'm wee'ing for Britain, I've been 5 times in the last 15 minutes. I'm a bit freaked out as had three spots of bright red blood! There doesn't appear to be anything in my vagina other than mucus but that looks different to normal, more drier, sorry! I wonder if I have a little spot as is a little sore near my lip, so sorry ;(

Hi ladies! Back from my appointment. They used the doppler to hear the heartbeat but we only got blips here and there .... so they sent me in to the u/s .... 154 heartbeat ... baby rolled over for us and stretched what looked like HUGE legs ... then she said if you promise not to run out and buy stuff I will tell you what it looks like it is leaning towards (gender) .... :happydance: She thought is was a boy .. and she gave me 2 pictures. One of the baby ... who looked totally alien because he was laying face down and the other was of his "boy nub" :haha::haha: So I think now I HAVE to go do the early private scan so I can confirm it since she hinted at it already!!! I will try and post the pictures later today. :cloud9::cloud9:

Hi ladies! Back from my appointment. They used the doppler to hear the heartbeat but we only got blips here and there .... so they sent me in to the u/s .... 154 heartbeat ... baby rolled over for us and stretched what looked like HUGE legs ... then she said if you promise not to run out and buy stuff I will tell you what it looks like it is leaning towards (gender) .... :happydance: She thought is was a boy .. and she gave me 2 pictures. One of the baby ... who looked totally alien because he was laying face down and the other was of his "boy nub" :haha::haha: So I think now I HAVE to go do the early private scan so I can confirm it since she hinted at it already!!! I will try and post the pictures later today. :cloud9::cloud9:

Great! Don't run out and buy stuff... you can walk to. Hahahaha.

Thinking of you Lorna!

i had the same thing at 5+4 they saw only a ges sac no yolk sac or baby :( I like you was petrified.

I went back at 7+5 and there jellybean was with a strong HB.

Fingers crossed xxxx

Great! Don't run out and buy stuff... you can walk to. Hahahaha.

:haha::haha: Oh the temptation is there! Just one little thing in blue ... :haha: Yea right! I would go insane! I can say though that when they gave me the picture of my daughter ... she didn't have that nub sticking out! :haha: I couldn't even tell what hers was. I was just going on what the u/s tech said. This was the two legs and a nub sticking out. Here is to hoping they were right though because I am already excited!:happydance:

Lorna- thinking of you, hun and have got everything crossed for you.

Sassy- thats great news! I hope they are right!

J- I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Easiersaid than donr I know but please try not to worry yourself too much. Be positive and please try not to stress yourself.. Its not good for your or the baby.

:haha::haha: Let's hope they are ... I may have bought an outfit :haha::haha:

But in all fairness I could not resist ... it was on clearance and it was the only one ... it says little brother. It was a sign for me to buy it! :haha::haha:

Here is our scan from today!

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/dancingdiva83/photo-1.jpg

But in all fairness I could not resist ... it was on clearance and it was the only one ... it says little brother. It was a sign for me to buy it! :haha::haha:

We must always listen to the clearance signs. Hahahaha.

Q

Aw, too cute!

We must always listen to the clearance signs. Hahahaha.

Always! My mom and I live by that rule ... if it is on clearance and it is the only one of something we love it MUST be a sign! :haha::haha:

Here is our scan from today!

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/dancingdiva83/photo-1.jpg

Yay! What a beautiful scan! They couldn't get a good picture of our baby ... and it turned out looking somewhat like a goat! :haha: It was laying face down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->