January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thank you! It was so surreal seeing that picture on the screen and thinking, "That's inside me!" Little Bean looked happy jumping around in there and eventually got the hiccups!! I could have watched that screen all day :)

sassy- They say that if boy is guessed at the 12week ultrasound chances are pretty good they're right.. It's easier to confuse a girl then it is a boy.. Sooo good luck!

AFM- U/S tech guessed GIRL, but baby wasn't really cooperative so she couldn't get a clear shot. Then at the end she thought well maybe it could be a boy, because she thought she saw something and the baby kept putting it's hands down "there" so def don't rule out boy. :rofl:
We'll be happy either way.. And hopefully baby cooperates at our next appt. July 25th. we brought dd with us and she had a blast!! The whole time she's like, "Sooooo is it a boy or a girl? Really tho a boy or a girl?" She's 4, the U/S tech got the biggest kick out of her!! :haha:

Attachments

• ultrasound12wks.jpg
    ultrasound12wks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
sassy- They say that if boy is guessed at the 12week ultrasound chances are pretty good they're right.. It's easier to confuse a girl then it is a boy.. Sooo good luck!

AFM- U/S tech guessed GIRL, but baby wasn't really cooperative so she couldn't get a clear shot. Then at the end she thought well maybe it could be a boy, because she thought she saw something and the baby kept putting it's hands down "there" so def don't rule out boy. :rofl:
We'll be happy either way.. And hopefully baby cooperates at our next appt. July 25th. we brought dd with us and she had a blast!! The whole time she's like, "Sooooo is it a boy or a girl? Really tho a boy or a girl?" She's 4, the U/S tech got the biggest kick out of her!! :haha:

:haha::haha: Maybe it was trying to cover it up so you couldn't see it!!! Don't look mom! :haha:

Hey girls

read this about the accuracy of early gender prediction and how to tell.

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Hi all, what has probably felt the longest and worst two weeks ever, D day is finally here. In a few hours I go for my repeat US to see if my pregnancy is viable and if there is a baby hiding. No one sounded too optimistic for me (MW and Sonographer) when I had the 6 weeks US which showed an empty sac and measure 5w5d. All I have been thinking is how unfair it is that I am carrying nothing but still pregnant. After TTC for 8 years and a MMC 6 years ago I so hope it is positive news. I am feeling fairly sick at the moment and it isnt MS. Anyway will let you know how I go and I really have to stop crying :cry:

Lorna i really hope everything is okay, i keep checking back hoping for an update.

Lots of love.

Congrats on those beautiful scans ladies!!!!!! i have my next us at 12 weeks.......i wonder if they will be able to tell me if they have a clue?????

THINKING if you lorna!!!!

Hey girls

I found this site earlier but my scan doesn't show enough for me to tell. She really couldn't get a good picture of the baby at all because of the position but she did say oh yea look at that right there you see...lol. Who knows though because they look so close at this stage.

So here is the strange picture I got today! And I am also posting the suspected boy nub picture ... I'm not sure what angle the baby is actually laying in so I can't use that to help figure out the "angle dangle" :haha:

I did have to wonder why she gave me a picture if she wasn't leaner further on the boy theory. She did go OH and then showed me the nub. She called it the "turtle" :haha:

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
Hey girls

I found this site earlier but my scan doesn't show enough for me to tell. She really couldn't get a good picture of the baby at all because of the position but she did say oh yea look at that right there you see...lol. Who knows though because they look so close at this stage.

I wonder how many team yellows we'll have... doesn't sound like too many... hahaha.... i'll be team yellow all the way though.

Me too I don't want to know. Go team yellow, not for the faint of heart. :)
I already have a daughter and would love another or a son. And I truly feel nothing beat the moment they said its a girl after 6.5 hrs of pushing!!

I already have a daughter and would love another or a son. And I truly feel nothing beat the moment they said its a girl after 6.5 hrs of pushing!!

I bet that was a beautiful moment!!
I just do not have the patience of waiting it out. :haha:

I totally get the need to know but because I did hold out with my first baby I can't imagine doing it any other way now. I would still LOVE to know.

Hi girls i finally got around to adding the jellybean banners to post one, i'm not editing them or shrinking them so if you're unhappy with the size, you're welcome to not used them

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/JJbean.png

yes my entire pregnancy i secretly wanted a girl but didn't want to openly admit it to myself or anyone else. After all that work and for my hubby to say "It's a girl" i just about got the shock of my life. We kept saying to one another for weeks "i can't believe we have a little girl". It was a wonderful and magical moment.

This time i'm completely unbiased about the sex. HOWEVER i'm a million times more curious than last time. Hopefully i'll be able to hold out tho.

My first pg... I really wanted a girl, also! Thanks for the siggy! :)

I'm so jealous lol, I am so ready for my 12w ultrasound

It's the end of this journey for me!! Still an empty sac and what looks like blood surrounding it. Feeling really devastated at the moment!!

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies xx

It's the end of this journey for me!! Still an empty sac and what looks like blood surrounding it. Feeling really devastated at the moment!!

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies xx

I'm really sorry Lorna :( i've spent all morning thinking of you and hoping for the best, i don't know what you're going through because i've never been through it but i can imagine that it must hurt alot and you're feeling really defeated. I'm sending my love and hugs and hope that you have some time to heal from this.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->