January Jellybeans 2013!...

Lorna, I'm sorry this was the outcome! I experienced a MMC in March! I know how hard and devastating it is... I hope you concieve as soon as you are ready to try again. My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

It's the end of this journey for me!! Still an empty sac and what looks like blood surrounding it. Feeling really devastated at the moment!!

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies xx

Lorna i am so sorry:hugs:

Me too I don't want to know. Go team yellow, not for the faint of heart. :)
I already have a daughter and would love another or a son. And I truly feel nothing beat the moment they said its a girl after 6.5 hrs of pushing!!

I put yellow jellybeans next to our names on post 1 yaaaaaay can't wait till i can put more pink and blue colours in.

Oh Lorna, my fellow kiwi expat, I am so truly sorry. My thoughts are with you, sending you lots of :hugs: take care of yourself.
xxxx

Lorna so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Betheney im team yellow all the way

I have my first scan on Wednesday I will be 12w 2days super excited and kinda super nervous this is the first time we get to see of hear our sprog (thats hubbys name for it) fingers crossed it all goes well

Betheney, I'm team yellow too. If you are changing the front page, can you also move me back to 1st Jan too. Thanks.

I got my appointment through for my 20 week scan and a 30 week scan too. Seems very real now!

So so sorry Lorna. :nope::hugs:

My 12 weeks scan is on 2nd July when i'll be 12+5. We're away next week so it'll be nice to come home to. :flower:

We're hoping to stay :yellow: again though I think it's going to be harder this time around! :wacko:

Well ladies... for me this journey is over for now.... It has FINALLY all be confirmed that we now have a Angel baby. She/He left us at 6w3. I cant believe this has happened to us. No bleeding.. Absolutely no signs what so ever. Just no fetal heart beat. Had U/S today and got to see baby.... so little peanut was there but nothing else. So at least i know he was there in the 1st place. Talk about unfair and heartbreaking. Nothing in life can prepare you for such a loss......

Good luck to you all xoxoxoxoxox

so sorry mummy to be, my heart goes out to you, a loss must really be devastating... i'm so sorry.

Finally a plum :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Can't wait for monday to see my little bean for the first time!!! Anyone else having their 1st scan on monday??

Mummy to be so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Finally a plum :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Can't wait for monday to see my little bean for the first time!!! Anyone else having their 1st scan on monday??

Mummy to be so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have my twelve week scan Tuesday and am now very nervous x

Mummytobe: It's heartbreaking! I'm so sorry! The same happened to me in March. I hope you concieve as soon as you are ready to start trying again. No one should know the pain of losing a baby. Many :hugs:!

I am so sorry to all the ladies that are experiencing loss. Many of us have felt what you are feeling right now. No words can make you feel any better but :hugs: to you and your family.

I have my 12 week scan on Monday. I will be 12+1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->