January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm sorry for your loss mummy to be.

Well, its 4 o' clock in the morning and I just got home from taking my husband to work. 12 weeks today! Woohoo! A couple more weeks and I'm 2nd trimester! Have to go to the neurologist today... Apparently my insurance scheduled me for an amniocentesis on Monday when I get my NT scan. If they think I'm letting them do that, they're crazy. I know I'm epileptic, but that doesn't cause birth defects, and I'm only 21.

Mummy and Lorna, so sorry for your losses.

Betheney, I'm most definitely team yellow! With one of each I really don't care!!

Just catching up on the thread from yesterdays posts I missed.

Lorna and Mummy - I am so sorry for your sad news. I went through the same thing in October so if you have any questions or just wanna chat you can PM me :hugs:

Lorna and mummy- im am SO sorry to hear the news :hugs: my best friend just went thru a loss and its so hard seeing how much of a toll it takes on someone even when its happened to you before. Please know it will eventually happen again and it will end with a healthy baby in your arms :hugs:

To the other ladies that had scans. VERY nice! Thats awesome some of the techs could give u a guess of the gender!

I want to find out the gender for my 1st baby, but after that its fair game for suprise

Betheney, thank you sooo much for the banners. It's very much appreciated. I hadn't realised all our due dates were on the first page, when you get chance I am now a "late December", my dating scan put me due on December 30th but I know when I ovulated so I'm considering myself still a January jellybean if that's ok.

Lorna and Mummy2be I'm so terribly sorry for your losses. I have had two, and the pain is awful. The loss support forums on here are great, I actually still post on a couple of threads as I made such good friends.

I dont think I'd cope being in team yellow, the suspense would kill me!

I have one of each already so don't mind what this bean is, but I will still be finding out lol

I'm definitely team yellow! I also secretly wanted a girl last time and the feeling of being told I had a daughter after being in labour was indescribable, amazing. This time, I'd love another daughter, I would also love a son. It's win/win!

Lorna & mummy to be.. I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news xxxx

I would have no problem staying team yellow. I actually wanted to last pregnancy and really do this pregnancy too, but dh can't wait. I think that it would be such a motivation not knowing the gender when it's time to push,,,, but dh doesn't have to do any of that work so he thinks I'm crazy. :rofl: Oh well I guess I'm ok with finding out this time because we will have dd with us and I think it'll be special for her to experience. :flower:

Lorna and Mummy I am so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine going through something like this and it really seems unfair. I hope that both of you heal and get your sticky baby soon! :hugs::hugs:

I would have no problem staying team yellow. I actually wanted to last pregnancy and really do this pregnancy too, but dh can't wait. I think that it would be such a motivation not knowing the gender when it's time to push,,,, but dh doesn't have to do any of that work so he thinks I'm crazy. :rofl: Oh well I guess I'm ok with finding out this time because we will have dd with us and I think it'll be special for her to experience. :flower:

We found out last time as dh desperately wanted to know. This time we are playing by my rules!

I get what you mean Betheney and span its totally harder this Tim emit to be very curious about the gender. I actually thought DD was a boy! Thought it my whole pregnancy so I was very shocked and thrilled (deep down it didn't matter!)

I'm sorry for your loss mummy to be.

Well, its 4 o' clock in the morning and I just got home from taking my husband to work. 12 weeks today! Woohoo! A couple more weeks and I'm 2nd trimester! Have to go to the neurologist today... Apparently my insurance scheduled me for an amniocentesis on Monday when I get my NT scan. If they think I'm letting them do that, they're crazy. I know I'm epileptic, but that doesn't cause birth defects, and I'm only 21.

Me too! 12 weeks today! I am actually feeling even more nervous than I did before, my scan is Tuesday and think that it what is making me nervous. This UTI is also taking its toll, with constant back ache cramping and the need to pee, but no joy, but then up all night! Roll on Tuesday then I can hopefully relax a little. Just hoping, as I am sure everyone does before their scans, that all is ok. x

:hugs:

I don't care to find out the gender either, I just want this baby to be healthy, but my husband really wants to know. Also, ladies who live in the US, did you notice its really hard to find neutral baby clothes? Maybe its just where I live, but I like to peek when I'm out and I feel like nobody sells neutral items. Everything screams this is for a boy or girl. I guess I could pick out the items I like of each, its not like the baby will care what it wears. :haha:

Lorna and Mummy, sorry to hear your news. :-(

We are going to be team yellow. Hubbie wants to know, but I want it to be a suprise for the first one. I have my 12 week scan next Thursday and I am so excited, but getting a little bit nervous too.

yes, i noticed its hard to find neautral baby clothes... and if you find it, they all look the same.... yellow, with ducks or green with frogs

OK, so i wonder if im going crazy now.... i was just sitting at my desk and i felt a little "twinge/kick" where my button of my jeans sits.... and thats exactly where my gummy bear is! The dr. said he attached on the front part of my uterus thats why it was so easy to find on the abdomnal US at my early scan. Im hoping its my little ones nerves starting to work!

Otherswise it coulda been a small muscle spasm.... but id like to think its gummy bear :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->