January Jellybeans 2013!...

Hey ladies I know I have asked about this before but it is concerning me still and I forgot to mention it yesterday at my appointment.

Today I loaded my recycling in my trunk...nothing heavy and I didn't have far to walk. By the time I was done, I felt light headed and almost on the verge of passing out. I was panting and my heart was pounding. I think this is insane because I'm accustomed to physical activity and have a high endurance ... AJ I know you mentioned you were having this problem as well. Is it still effecting you? Any other ladies having shortness of breath such as this? Or have even heard of it being so crazy? With my daughter, I wasn't even like this at 9 months pregnant and I was enormous! I think I will call the office and speak to my doctor's nurse to see if everything is ok but just wanted to get some opinions from other preggos out there. Thanks ladies!

yes, i noticed its hard to find neautral baby clothes... and if you find it, they all look the same.... yellow, with ducks or green with frogs

OK, so i wonder if im going crazy now.... i was just sitting at my desk and i felt a little "twinge/kick" where my button of my jeans sits.... and thats exactly where my gummy bear is! The dr. said he attached on the front part of my uterus thats why it was so easy to find on the abdomnal US at my early scan. Im hoping its my little ones nerves starting to work!

Otherswise it coulda been a small muscle spasm.... but id like to think its gummy bear :hugs:

I'd go with tiny baby! :D

Hey ladies I know I have asked about this before but it is concerning me still and I forgot to mention it yesterday at my appointment.

Today I loaded my recycling in my trunk...nothing heavy and I didn't have far to walk. By the time I was done, I felt light headed and almost on the verge of passing out. I was panting and my heart was pounding. I think this is insane because I'm accustomed to physical activity and have a high endurance ... AJ I know you mentioned you were having this problem as well. Is it still effecting you? Any other ladies having shortness of breath such as this? Or have even heard of it being so crazy? With my daughter, I wasn't even like this at 9 months pregnant and I was enormous! I think I will call the office and speak to my doctor's nurse to see if everything is ok but just wanted to get some opinions from other preggos out there. Thanks ladies!

I am getting out of breath pretty easily at the moment. Walking up the stairs at work which I normally bound up two at a time, now leaves me a wee bit breathless. I found this article about it https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/breathlessness/.

Sassy the breathlessness keeps me from doing a lot of cleaning and stuff I should, if I get up to pee I have to lean forward first to overcome the dizziness, then by the time I get to the bathroom and back I am panting like I just ran a marathon! I don't think I'm anaemic because imy vits has iron in them, guess its just one of those things.

Sassy the breathlessness keeps me from doing a lot of cleaning and stuff I should, if I get up to pee I have to lean forward first to overcome the dizziness, then by the time I get to the bathroom and back I am panting like I just ran a marathon! I don't think I'm anaemic because imy vits has iron in them, guess its just one of those things.

Thanks. I have found some new vitamins (gummy) that the doctor said should be easier on my stomach and hope to start taking them today. Maybe it will help. It is effecting me the same way. Dizzy spells are insane and trying to clean up now takes all day for 1 room! It drives me insane.

I am getting out of breath pretty easily at the moment. Walking up the stairs at work which I normally bound up two at a time, now leaves me a wee bit breathless. I found this article about it https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/breathlessness/.

I am very glad the only stairs at my house are the ones on the porch and there are only 4! Whew! If I had stairs I wouldn't make it up them. Going down my porch stairs wears me out.

My new vitamins do not have iron in them because ... it says .. they appeal to children. :dohh: It has folic acid and dha and is a multivitamin ... I wonder if I should get an iron supplement to add. Guess I'll need to talk to the doctor about that as well.

My new vitamins do not have iron in them because ... it says .. they appeal to children. :dohh: It has folic acid and dha and is a multivitamin ... I wonder if I should get an iron supplement to add. Guess I'll need to talk to the doctor about that as well.

i would, bc you dont want to become anemic! You need iron!!

I don't care to find out the gender either, I just want this baby to be healthy, but my husband really wants to know. Also, ladies who live in the US, did you notice its really hard to find neutral baby clothes? Maybe its just where I live, but I like to peek when I'm out and I feel like nobody sells neutral items. Everything screams this is for a boy or girl. I guess I could pick out the items I like of each, its not like the baby will care what it wears. :haha:

I totally agree there's crap for neutral stuff. :haha: all the "neutral" stuff I think looks to boyish for a girl.

Ok so a note for myself for tomorrow morning when i'm on the computer and not my phone

Team yellow to fix
Lilahbear
Els1022
Mrs miggins also change to 30th Dec
Span
Mellywelly also change to 1st Jan
Tinytears

If i've anyone out lemme know. I skimmed the posts pretty quickly so if you had a long post and mentioned team yellow somewhere in the middle I probably missed it.

It's going to be so exiting when we have some genders known.

I wanted to make January jelly bean banners that say you're expecting either a pink, blue or yellow jelly bean but couldn't come up with any that were even remotely attractive.

How much does your current multivit have? I checked mine and it has the recommended amount in it so I think its ok. I want to start making a veggie smoothie to get any extra I may need but haven't gotten around to that yet.

How much does your current multivit have? I checked mine and it has the recommended amount in it so I think its ok. I want to start making a veggie smoothie to get any extra I may need but haven't gotten around to that yet.

They have no iron in them because they are gummies and appeal to children. I wasn't paying attention when I bought them. I will have to get a regular iron vitamin to take with the gummies so I can have the iron.

I don't care to find out the gender either, I just want this baby to be healthy, but my husband really wants to know. Also, ladies who live in the US, did you notice its really hard to find neutral baby clothes? Maybe its just where I live, but I like to peek when I'm out and I feel like nobody sells neutral items. Everything screams this is for a boy or girl. I guess I could pick out the items I like of each, its not like the baby will care what it wears. :haha:

I totally agree there's crap for neutral stuff. :haha: all the "neutral" stuff I think looks to boyish for a girl.

Neutral stuff is hard but I still dressed Eva in a lot of navy and red so your options broaden if you look into those colors.

The worst part is neutral stuff is generally only in the newborn sizes all my friends said they tried to buy older outfits but they were 100% boy or 100% girl. So you get more newbborn things than the average mum because its the only uni sex stuff

They have no iron in them because they are gummies and appeal to children. I wasn't paying attention when I bought them. I will have to get a regular iron vitamin to take with the gummies so I can have the iron.

You should double check ur vitamin with ur dr if it is a children's vitamin. I know they recommend taking two flintstones So depending on the specifics u may need two gummy's and the iron. So just double check. :flower:

You should double check ur vitamin with ur dr if it is a children's vitamin. I know they recommend taking two flintstones So depending on the specifics u may need two gummy's and the iron. So just double check. :flower:

They are a gummy prenatal. The label says that they do not contain iron because they look appealing to children.

I also suffer a lots of dizziness,sometimes it is linked to low blood pressure.

And i think I'll be staying team yellow!

to my fellow ladies that are havin troubles with constipation!

i bought some Kellogs Cracklin Oat Bran the other day (my grandpa used to eat these all the time and it was the only cereal as a kid i liked of his) so i ate a bowl lastnight bc its really good and a bowl this morning and WOW does it makes things work normal again!

Id def. give it a try, makes going to the loo alot easier! Its really yummy too, nice and sweet :)

Will definitely put that on my shopping list,tried prune juice,it worked but it was vile

Will definitely put that on my shopping list,tried prune juice,it worked but it was vial

yea, after my breast reduction 2 years ago they told me i would be contipated from the anesthesia, so they told me try prune juice or metamucil, and the prune just was just icky.... not the kinda juice im used to! I had to water it down to even drink it but it was kind of defeating the purpose of it, so i just threw it away

All I can really find are blankets and some new born stuff, but not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->