January Jellybeans 2013!...

I hoovered the house this morning and felt absolutely shattered and dizzy afterwards. So much so I needed a nap after. My iron levels are good as they were tested with my other bloods. I'm so ready for this tiredness and evening sicky feeling to stop, thought I would be ok by now!

We are not buying much neutral stuff, just enough for a few days, then I will send ds out with dh, and it will be his special job to pick out clothes for his brother or sister.

The last couple of days I've felt pretty OK with MS, it's virtually not there. I hope it doesn't come back like it was. The only thing I have is a savage hunger. I want to eat all the time now. I even managed to eat a CHICKEN salad the day before yesterday. I guess monday's horrible sickness was it saying: "This is good bye, but I want you to remember me..." <Insert Wicked Laugh> I do have, though, a mild back pain that is annoying... and I seem to wake up every night around 2 - 3ish just for the heck of not getting all my rest. :/

Will definitely put that on my shopping list,tried prune juice,it worked but it was vial

yea, after my breast reduction 2 years ago they told me i would be contipated from the anesthesia, so they told me try prune juice or metamucil, and the prune just was just icky.... not the kinda juice im used to! I had to water it down to even drink it but it was kind of defeating the purpose of it, so i just threw it away

Yeah I've poured 2 bottles down the sink,i drink gallons of fresh orange but that's not doing anything,will definitely give the cereal a try,i get some awful pains in the morning and i know its because i need to go but can't

So sorry Lorna and Mummytobe :( :hugs:

Girls I love these jellybean jars here...we will also be team yellow, although I reckon I will be able to tell at the scan.

I just got back from my neurology appointment and now I'm super angry. He's like, let me turn you into a zombie or your going to kill your baby by having seizures. Epileptics have had babies for thousands and thousands of years without any of your medications and been just fine. Plus, your medications make my seizures worse. 15 to 20% chance my baby will be harmed if I have a seizure? Let's say guaranteed if I let you put me on medication. I'm so freaking angry.

I just got back from my neurology appointment and now I'm super angry. He's like, let me turn you into a zombie or your going to kill your baby by having seizures. Epileptics have had babies for thousands and thousands of years without any of your medications and been just fine. Plus, your medications make my seizures worse. 15 to 20% chance my baby will be harmed if I have a seizure? Let's say guaranteed if I let you put me on medication. I'm so freaking angry.

Oh wow, so sorry he got you angry. Are they going to respect your decision and not give you the medication? I hope so! :hugs:

My new vitamins do not have iron in them because ... it says .. they appeal to children. :dohh: It has folic acid and dha and is a multivitamin ... I wonder if I should get an iron supplement to add. Guess I'll need to talk to the doctor about that as well.

How much does your current multivit have? I checked mine and it has the recommended amount in it so I think its ok. I want to start making a veggie smoothie to get any extra I may need but haven't gotten around to that yet.

They have no iron in them because they are gummies and appeal to children. I wasn't paying attention when I bought them. I will have to get a regular iron vitamin to take with the gummies so I can have the iron.

You should double check ur vitamin with ur dr if it is a children's vitamin. I know they recommend taking two flintstones So depending on the specifics u may need two gummy's and the iron. So just double check. :flower:

They are a gummy prenatal. The label says that they do not contain iron because they look appealing to children.

Ahh well that makes sense. :flower:

We are staying on team yellow

How is everyone? I thought my MS ( all day sickness) was over but came back full force today. Feel so bad for DD. Between the tiredness and nausea/sickness, she's been a touch neglected. But is such a trooper!

I don't care to find out the gender either, I just want this baby to be healthy, but my husband really wants to know. Also, ladies who live in the US, did you notice its really hard to find neutral baby clothes? Maybe its just where I live, but I like to peek when I'm out and I feel like nobody sells neutral items. Everything screams this is for a boy or girl. I guess I could pick out the items I like of each, its not like the baby will care what it wears. :haha:

All I can really find are blankets and some new born stuff, but not much.

We should all go into a neutral clothes making business. :rofl:

Hi Betheney! While you're making changes could you switch me from the 11th to the 9th? I was bumped at my dr appt 4 weeks ago and my scan put me on the 7th but I think we're sticking with the 9th as our date :)

I don't care to find out the gender either, I just want this baby to be healthy, but my husband really wants to know. Also, ladies who live in the US, did you notice its really hard to find neutral baby clothes? Maybe its just where I live, but I like to peek when I'm out and I feel like nobody sells neutral items. Everything screams this is for a boy or girl. I guess I could pick out the items I like of each, its not like the baby will care what it wears. :haha:

No joke! We can call it Yellow Team, wuahaha. (Not that I'm part of the Yellow Team -Imma find out ASAP- but we can give out the idea of what we are selling LOL)

Yea I wanted to buy some neutral stuff to have just before we found out because I wanted baby stuff but the options are lame. lol!

Hey girls!

I'm more of a silent stalker on this thread because I only check babyandbump every couple of days... but you all are so awesome. I quite enjoy coming in and reading about everyone's scans :flower: and am so sorry to hear about those of who have had losses. :hugs:

I got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment this week. Baby stayed still so nicely for the doctor, and the heartbeat was recorded at 170. :cloud9:

We have decided to stay team yellow as well! Really looking forward to the end of morning sickness and fatigue.:sleep: I'm ready to start enjoying this pregnancy!

Oh wow, so sorry he got you angry. Are they going to respect your decision and not give you the medication? I hope so! :hugs:

They can't force me to take medication, but he's like, if you refuse medication I need to ask you to stop driving, stop cooking, don't take baths, don't stand on ladders, etc. I'm just super annoyed. And this chick in the waiting room is like, you have epilepsy and you broke your pelvis almost 2 years ago? I guess you're going to get a c-section then. And I was like, hell no. My pelvis is fine and my epilepsy isn't a problem.

Yea I wanted to buy some neutral stuff to have just before we found out because I wanted baby stuff but the options are lame. lol!

This sounds like a good business plan. I'm so in.

I got some gorgeous neutral stuff in bright yellow and white stripes, bright green and white.

They were Winne The Pooh, but like completely gorgeous (as I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh) I can't describe them that well, so I looked to see if there was any second hand on ebay and there was!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/boys-win...50895825?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item3377a8fdd1

There were also matching vests :) still have them. He went into the yellow one when he was born <3

Love the sound of this business, it NEEDS to exist, as well as a boys store that refuses to sell anything navy, grey, beige or black. Boys are so gorgeous in bright clothes <3

brieri - sounds like you got a fight on your hands :wacko:. All I can say is, your body. Your baby. They can't tell you what to do and fine rightly you know best :hugs:

I got some gorgeous neutral stuff in bright yellow and white stripes, bright green and white.

They were Winne The Pooh, but like completely gorgeous (as I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh) I can't describe them that well, so I looked to see if there was any second hand on ebay and there was!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/boys-win...50895825?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item3377a8fdd1

There were also matching vests :) still have them. He went into the yellow one when he was born <3

cuuuutee!!!!!

God I'm an emotional wreck, did anyone in the uk watch eastenders tonight? I had to turn it off and now don't know what happened :( x

They can't force me to take medication, but he's like, if you refuse medication I need to ask you to stop driving, stop cooking, don't take baths, don't stand on ladders, etc. I'm just super annoyed. And this chick in the waiting room is like, you have epilepsy and you broke your pelvis almost 2 years ago? I guess you're going to get a c-section then. And I was like, hell no. My pelvis is fine and my epilepsy isn't a problem.

That is insane!! Stop cooking?? Stop bathing?? You bathed and cooked before you were pregnant right? What an idiot! I would tell him what you want and if he won't do it find another doctor who will listen to you. That is ridiculous to be treated that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->