January Jellybeans 2013!...

Brieri, were you on meds before you got pg? Seriously though, do be careful bathing, my friends brother died last year when he had a seizure in the bath and drowned, his epilepsy had been under control for years.

I don't watch Eastenders but I don't wish they'd stop the storylines about sick/dead babies. Seriously. The cot death one happened just after I had my DS and it freaked me out, and as I say - I don't even watch it!

Yes, I know janine went into preterm labour and was having an emergency c section but I made hubby turn it off as I started to cry. I know these things happen, we all know that but tv doesn't help x

Ordered my doppler. Anyone use Sonoline B?

I have the sonoline B!!!!

I head baby at just before 9 weeks... SOOO hard to find baby and I would keep losing the heartbeat, so have patience!!! Ever since I turned 13 weeks, I can find the heartbeat first try and it's soooo loud! I love it!!! You can go on youtube and search Sonoline B doppler and some girls did videos to help! Check it out!!

I want one so bad! I'm gonna sweet talk hubby into buying one! we almost bought one once from WM, but Hubby, as he is, wanted to see reviews first. Im glad we did because the reviews on the one we were about to buy were awful, BUT he now has this misconception that all dopplers are bogus. :shrug:

Gonna show off my bump at a wedding tomorrow night!!! :happydance:

Brick-20120622-00552.jpg

Umm I've been having so odd tummy occurings this evening. They are like really soft tummy rumbles when you're hungry? They are more in my upper tummy then lower so thinking it's maybe something else x

Lorna and mummy- I am so sorry my heart goes out to both of you! :hugs:

Jaime- you look gorgeous!

Betheney- I will be remaining team yellow also! And thanks for the jellybean banners!

And I'm a lime today!! :happydance:

I was crying watching eastenders tonight. I didn't like it. The baby was breathing at the end though

Lorna and mummy- I am so sorry my heart goes out to both of you! :hugs:

Jaime- you look gorgeous!

Betheney- I will be remaining team yellow also! And thanks for the jellybean banners!

And I'm a lime today!! :happydance:

Wuuujuuu. Congratulations on the Lime!

I want one so bad! I'm gonna sweet talk hubby into buying one! we almost bought one once from WM, but Hubby, as he is, wanted to see reviews first. Im glad we did because the reviews on the one we were about to buy were awful, BUT he now has this misconception that all dopplers are bogus. :shrug:

Lol, I did hours of reading reviews. I wanted a good one. I also decided it was cheaper than renting one. The value for a used one isn't much lower than buying one new. So, I'll sell it when I don't need it anymore.

DH doesn't know I bought it, lol. I told him last night I was taking $50 for my birthday gift. He wanted to know what I was buying. I said he wouldn't approve so I wasn't telling him. Haha! And I never did tell him... Won, it today on eBay, Its new... $52 total and it'll arrive before Wednesday! :) Theres a seller selling lots of them out of Canada for $39.99 New free ship. But, he has one feedback and I just didn't know whether to trust him or not. I also didn't know how long it'd take to recieve it... So, I paid more for confidence and getting it soon.

Lol, I did hours of reading reviews. I wanted a good one. I also decided it was cheaper than renting one. The value for a used one isn't much lower than buying one new. So, I'll sell it when I don't need it anymore.

DH doesn't know I bought it, lol. I told him last night I was taking $50 for my birthday gift. He wanted to know what I was buying. I said he wouldn't approve so I wasn't telling him. Haha! And I never did tell him... Won, it today on eBay, Its new... $52 total and it'll arrive before Wednesday! :) Theres a seller selling lots of them out of Canada for $39.99 New free ship. But, he has one feedback and I just didn't know whether to trust him or not. I also didn't know how long it'd take to recieve it... So, I paid more for confidence and getting it soon.

Hahaha, I wish I had a Birthday coming soon. I texted hubby and he said we would check it out as soon as he came home. :happydance: It means he will read into the reviews, but it's a GO! This is the one I'm looking into https://www.clinicalguard.com/product_info.php?products_id=174{7}41{10}62

Sorry not been around much, I'm so sorry to all the ladies that have had losses going for your scan is the scariest moment until they tell you theres a heartbeat, hugs to you all x

I went for a scan on Wednesday and I've been put forward wooohoooo :happydance: I'm now 12 weeks 6 days so 13 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:
I've brought a Doppler early on as sickness went at about 6 weeks and had nothing since I know I should count my blessings but this is my Only pregnancy with no sickness so maybe a boy??? But hubby doesn't want to find out however I hate surprises and like to be prepared but it would be nice to find out on
the day I suppose Lol x
Those that are team Yellow what do you buy in preparation? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"