January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yes DeeDee.. Thats the same doppler I bought.:)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/380447413270?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

You guys are going to force me to purchase a doppler aren't you.. :rofl:

Now thats funny, Snow. You are the one that got me thinking doppler.

Lorna and mummy- I am so sorry my heart goes out to both of you! :hugs:

Jaime- you look gorgeous!

Betheney- I will be remaining team yellow also! And thanks for the jellybean banners!

And I'm a lime today!! :happydance:

Wuuujuuu. Congratulations on the Lime!

Thank you!! :happydance:

Sorry not been around much, I'm so sorry to all the ladies that have had losses going for your scan is the scariest moment until they tell you theres a heartbeat, hugs to you all x

I went for a scan on Wednesday and I've been put forward wooohoooo :happydance: I'm now 12 weeks 6 days so 13 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:
I've brought a Doppler early on as sickness went at about 6 weeks and had nothing since I know I should count my blessings but this is my Only pregnancy with no sickness so maybe a boy??? But hubby doesn't want to find out however I hate surprises and like to be prepared but it would be nice to find out on
the day I suppose Lol x
Those that are team Yellow what do you buy in preparation? X

Well, honestly I didn't buy alot.... I had a lot of both.gender clothes given to me. Of course, I dress,my DD in blues and greens and yellows till she was about 6 months :haha:
I just tried to find neutral as things as possible.

Sweet! :) I already can't wait for it to get here!

Wooohoo! Just ordered it! :happydance:

:happydance: I should be ordering mine in the next couple of days....

Thought I would post my bump picture. I had to stand on my daughter's footstool to get in the mirror but at least I got the shot.

Attachments

• 100_4373.jpg
    100_4373.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 11
Sorry not been around much, I'm so sorry to all the ladies that have had losses going for your scan is the scariest moment until they tell you theres a heartbeat, hugs to you all x

I went for a scan on Wednesday and I've been put forward wooohoooo :happydance: I'm now 12 weeks 6 days so 13 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:
I've brought a Doppler early on as sickness went at about 6 weeks and had nothing since I know I should count my blessings but this is my Only pregnancy with no sickness so maybe a boy??? But hubby doesn't want to find out however I hate surprises and like to be prepared but it would be nice to find out on
the day I suppose Lol x
Those that are team Yellow what do you buy in preparation? X

We were team yellow with DD and will remain with this one. We had a lot of things that were white or even pale blue, green, yellow, etc. It's super nice because if this one ends up being a boy we will have enough outfits for the first few months. And all the additional stuff (highchair, Bumbo, swings, etc.) are all gender neutral as well.

I love the bump pics, ladies. Adorable!!

In terms of buying gender neutral items, I plan to get just a couple of clothing items before baby's born and then send my sisters out after to get a few more things, who have excellent taste! It'll be freezing here when baby comes so I'll have him/her in mostly little sleepers.

I'm excited for those of you listening to baby at home with Dopplers! I sneak a listen at work almost every shift and I'm still tempted to get one for home.:haha: I think I'll stop obsessing about the heartbeat once I can consistently feel movement....

We did team pink with DD. But, we still bought and got all big reusable baby items neutral. We planned for more children. We got girly things too, items that she'd use for a long time. Like her first car seat. Her infant travel system was also neutral. We did brown monkeys. We also told grandparents and family of our plans. It worked great!

Thought I would post my bump picture. I had to stand on my daughter's footstool to get in the mirror but at least I got the shot.

Now, there is something I do envy in a very friendly way... grrrr -hahaha-! I wish my bump actually looked like a lovely pregnant belly like yours... BUT, instead, all I have is something that makes me look fat...er!

Now, there is something I do envy in a very friendly way... grrrr -hahaha-! I wish my bump actually looked like a lovely pregnant belly like yours... BUT, instead, all I have is something that makes me look fat...er!

I feel lucky .. with my first I just spread out everywhere and looked like a fat girl up until 7 months. I envied all pregnant bumps. It was all I wanted. Then I was 20lbs heavier when I became pregnant too so maybe that had something to do with it. I'm very excited to start out with a bump! Don't worry ... you will have your cute bump :D

love the bump pics ladies!!!

i got my doppler in the mail today! of course i tried it........no luck go figure!

Which doppler did you get Mammaspath? I can't wait for mine to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->