January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well i have been MIA lately as i have been rather ill :( i have been getting constant migraines and my temp keeps going up i just have not been able to bring myself to even look at my laptop :nope: i have my first ultrasound on friday the 29th :D im excited yet a little worried :blush:

Hey all - I had an urgent scan today due to all symptoms disappearing, but also tummy and boobs disappearing. Still having proper nuchal test on Tuesday, but thought I'd share the pic I got today...
Bubby looks healthy by the way - wriggly and HR 160.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 6
What the earliest anyone has heard babys heartbeat,I'm really tempted to buy one

I thik i heard 9 weeks. Im gunna buy one today lol..hubby said i can :)

Don't think my hubby is too keen but think I'll get one anyway

little worried today,my belly doesn't seem as big today,hoping its just the bloat goin down

I def think I'm going to purchase a Doppler today. :haha: have you ladies been buying from eBay? :flower:

I think I ate some bad meat last night or something... I have been having horrible diarrhea ever since dinner... I hope everything is OK :cry:

It could be ur hormones too! I switch between constipation and diahreea all the time :(

Well i have been MIA lately as i have been rather ill :( i have been getting constant migraines and my temp keeps going up i just have not been able to bring myself to even look at my laptop :nope: i have my first ultrasound on friday the 29th :D im excited yet a little worried :blush:

Hope you start feeling better! Prior to me living with hubby -Completely strange, but when I'm with him I don't get them- I used to get horrible debilitating migraines. I know how awful they can be. :hugs: Just don't forget to drink lots and lots of water!

I def think I'm going to purchase a Doppler today. :haha: have you ladies been buying from eBay? :flower:

You def find them on e-bay. I would of, but I don't even have a paypall account set up, so we just got it https://www.clinicalguard.com/product_info.php?products_id=174{7}41{10}62 Here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->