January Jellybeans 2013!...

To go through airport screening or to get felt up by TSA that is the question... :rofl: Ladies what's your opinion about airport screening.. I'll be flying next month and was just wondering..

I wouldn't go through them. I'm sure at London Gatwick there are signs up saying please notify us if you are pregnant, since the new body scanners.

Glad to report that I think my uti is finally on its way out x

Ladies who have bought your doppler from ebay.. Have you had any problems after "winning" a bid. I haven't bid/won yet, but all of them say that they will verify that you're an authorized buyer because it's fda regulated blah blah..

Bethany,
I am a dork....... how do I add one of your banners to my signature?

Wow, ladies. The thread moves so fast, I had to read ten pages before I was caught up after being on just yesterday! For those I was talking to about it, I'm not heeding the words of the neurologist and just sticking to what feels right, and that's not taking medication while I'm pregnant regardless of what the neurologist say. Doctors like for people to trust them implicitly, and when they know you don't, they say things like, "if you don't listen to me, you will kill your baby or yourself." Its just wrong and I won't have any of it. My husband backs me completely. Not all doctors, of course, but definitely a fair few.

In other news, my uterus moved into my abdomen during the night. Its weird. I can feel it above my pelvis now and I'm pretty nauseated because my organs feel squished. Anyone else have this experience?

<----------guess who found baby!!!!????? yep after 20mins i found hb its 164!!!!! omg the coolest thing ever!!!! i wanted to upoad it but i got a new phone and the email is not configured?! i dont get it!

jrowe - i was super sick last night........this morning cramps and diarrhea......don't sweat it. HORMONES sheesh

i also think you should upload the site you bought the doppler again......i ordered mine and it was here two days later and it was only a couple dollars more than ebay

so i just wanna say the im so thankful for the doppler since i mmc in december........it is going to help me relax this time i think.

Yay for hearing the heartbeat :) im gunna wait to get my doppler until my apptmnt this wednesday! :) just to make sure everything is goooood!

<----------guess who found baby!!!!????? yep after 20mins i found hb its 164!!!!! omg the coolest thing ever!!!! i wanted to upoad it but i got a new phone and the email is not configured?! i dont get it!

jrowe - i was super sick last night........this morning cramps and diarrhea......don't sweat it. HORMONES sheesh

i also think you should upload the site you bought the doppler again......i ordered mine and it was here two days later and it was only a couple dollars more than ebay

so i just wanna say the im so thankful for the doppler since i mmc in december........it is going to help me relax this time i think.

Yay for hearing heartbeat

Which Doppler do u have?

Brieri - I think mine may have moved too but not sure. I have less of an urge to pee all the time but that may be the uti disappearing. Also I have a very noticeable round bump today, I have alot of fluff but my upper abdomen and lower abdomen seem to have merged into one. I was in a baby shop today and the shop assistant looked at my bump and said 'when are you due?'

I think I'm going to get a Doppler but going to wait until after scan Tuesday.
The tiredness has really hit me again today. X

I was trying to take a pic of my bump and accidentally deleted a pic hubby took of me while I was still sleeping.... I feel bad

Snowangel: The new airport screens are completely safe! There's more radiation on the actual plane itself, that's what they will tell you. Don't worry.

Which Doppler do u have?

i bought the sonoline b .....i can't remember the website jrowe gave it to me

Which Doppler do u have?

i bought the sonoline b .....i can't remember the website jrowe gave it to me
Just looking it up. There seems to be a few different versions. It costs £43. Does that sound about right?

I've got 2 dopplers the sonoline B (2mhz probe) and sonoline c (3mhz probe) I found heartbeat at 8 weeks 3 days with the 2mhz probe, but now u find it far quicker with the 3mhz but baby is always in the same place :) x

I've got 2 dopplers the sonoline B (2mhz probe) and sonoline c (3mhz probe) I found heartbeat at 8 weeks 3 days with the 2mhz probe, but now u find it far quicker with the 3mhz but baby is always in the same place :) x

The one we ordered is a Sonoline B with 3mhz. I wonder what the difference is then between b and c.

Hubby and I stopped at a Garage Sale today. The lady had TONS of baby clothes, beautiful stuff for boys and girls. We managed to find at least 8 things neutral colors. She was selling them for 0.25, most of them even had the tags on still! I'll wash them really good before baby comes, but man was it a bargain!

Hubby and I stopped at a Garage Sale today. The lady had TONS of baby clothes, beautiful stuff for boys and girls. We managed to find at least 8 things neutral colors. She was selling them for 0.25, most of them even had the tags on still! I'll wash them really good before baby comes, but man was it a bargain!

What a steal! Gotta love garage sales! We're gonna get the sonoline b with the 3mhz

We're home from vacation! We had lots of fun, but I think I got a UTI and I'm on Keflex for it. Drinking cranberry juice and eating yogurt to try and help, too. On our last night, we went to the beach and wrote Tess's name in the sand to have a wave wash it away. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, and we all cried (including the boys), but we needed to do it. It was our closure. Jonathan added his own piece to it, then both boys said goodbye and Jonathan blew her kisses. I have some pictures if anyone would like to see.

I am 12 weeks today and definitely starting to feel anxious. All the bad things started happening to Tess around this time. I'm scared, nervous and questioning everything. (I question a lack of symptoms, an additional symptom, my discharge, how much my boobs hurt during the day, everytime I move funny and feel something, every cramp, everything). I'm trying so hard to believe boop is okay though. My NT scan is this coming Wednesday and DH can't come (he'll be in California on a business trip), but I have a few friends and my cousin (Boop's godmother) who are all willing to come with me.

We're home from vacation! We had lots of fun, but I think I got a UTI and I'm on Keflex for it. Drinking cranberry juice and eating yogurt to try and help, too. On our last night, we went to the beach and wrote Tess's name in the sand to have a wave wash it away. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, and we all cried (including the boys), but we needed to do it. It was our closure. Jonathan added his own piece to it, then both boys said goodbye and Jonathan blew her kisses. I have some pictures if anyone would like to see.

I am 12 weeks today and definitely starting to feel anxious. All the bad things started happening to Tess around this time. I'm scared, nervous and questioning everything. (I question a lack of symptoms, an additional symptom, my discharge, how much my boobs hurt during the day, everytime I move funny and feel something, every cramp, everything). I'm trying so hard to believe boop is okay though. My NT scan is this coming Wednesday and DH can't come (he'll be in California on a business trip), but I have a few friends and my cousin (Boop's godmother) who are all willing to come with me.

That is beautiful!!! :cry:
Hang in there and hold on that this will be a sticky baby! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"