January Jellybeans 2013!...

My tummy has been feeling sooooo heavy lately, and my pelvis feels so sore.

We're home from vacation! We had lots of fun, but I think I got a UTI and I'm on Keflex for it. Drinking cranberry juice and eating yogurt to try and help, too. On our last night, we went to the beach and wrote Tess's name in the sand to have a wave wash it away. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, and we all cried (including the boys), but we needed to do it. It was our closure. Jonathan added his own piece to it, then both boys said goodbye and Jonathan blew her kisses. I have some pictures if anyone would like to see.

I am 12 weeks today and definitely starting to feel anxious. All the bad things started happening to Tess around this time. I'm scared, nervous and questioning everything. (I question a lack of symptoms, an additional symptom, my discharge, how much my boobs hurt during the day, everytime I move funny and feel something, every cramp, everything). I'm trying so hard to believe boop is okay though. My NT scan is this coming Wednesday and DH can't come (he'll be in California on a business trip), but I have a few friends and my cousin (Boop's godmother) who are all willing to come with me.

Welcome back! I would love to see what you did for Little Angel Tess! She is blessed to have such a wonderful family that will always remember her! :)

Try not to stress, like we always say, it's not good for you or the baby Boop. Will be in my prayers Wednesday and I'm glad you will have family and friends with you. :hugs:

Hubby and I stopped at a Garage Sale today. The lady had TONS of baby clothes, beautiful stuff for boys and girls. We managed to find at least 8 things neutral colors. She was selling them for 0.25, most of them even had the tags on still! I'll wash them really good before baby comes, but man was it a bargain!

What a steal! Gotta love garage sales! We're gonna get the sonoline b with the 3mhz

Yeah when I saw the tags on and asked for the price I even went: "No way! Really?" But didn't say much after that, just started selecting. Asked her if she would save the rest for when I knew what the baby was, but no luck :haha: Guess I was pushing it!

The doppler is the same I'll get. I keep tracking it to see if it's any where near! But it's not :haha:

Hey Ladies! hope everyone is feeling well! Is anyone having nausea or vomiting? I started Zofran a week ago and it was working great until today. I have got sick last night and have felt nauseous with a stomach ache all day. I'm able to keep things down today, but just feel awful. I cant get anything accomplished. Is anyone feeling the same way or taken Zofran and it not work?

Hi ladies... silently stalking most of the day ... I've been too tired and nauseous all day. We had an interesting night last night. DD woke up at 3 soaked ... probably from all the water she downed yesterday with the heat so bad here ... finally get her settled into our bed ... 10 minutes later a pipe busted on her toilet! Water was going everywhere. Thank goodness DH and I were already awake because if that had run all night ... I can't even imagine the water damage :dohh::dohh: .. So glad we were able to just jump up and shut off the water to the toilet. Hoping tonight is an uneventful night!

I was just looking at the fruit chart and it seems crazy to think that not too long ago I was looking at a poppy seed and now .... a plum! Time is starting to fly! :)

Sassy - gosh, what a night! Glad you managed up shut it off quickly, was there still any damage? Or just surface water? We had to move out last year for 4 months and had to live in hotels because a pipe burst whilst we were away. It was horrible. X

Sassy, I know how you feel! I cannot believe I am finally going to hit 12 weeks in just over a week!! :yipee: After my 12 week scan a week on Tuesday we are going to tell all our family and friends so I am really excited! I am confident all will be ok as my symptoms are so strong and all my scans have been perfect, I just cannot wait to see my baby moving and even more baby shaped at 12 weeks!! :cloud9:

A week and a half to go until my scan yay. I can't believe im nearly a plum either

Cant believe I finally have my 12 week scan tomorrow, nervous but very excited about seeing our baba for the first time :happydance:

Gingermango - can't wait either, I'm Tuesday at 9am.

Think this week is a big week for scans, lots of us have them! X

mammaspath -YEAAAAAA!! I am soooo excited that you found the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies! hope everyone is feeling well! Is anyone having nausea or vomiting? I started Zofran a week ago and it was working great until today. I have got sick last night and have felt nauseous with a stomach ache all day. I'm able to keep things down today, but just feel awful. I cant get anything accomplished. Is anyone feeling the same way or taken Zofran and it not work?

Im on zofran too somedays it works better than others..i try to take only when absolutely necessary bc its so expensive and my insurance only covers so much a month...my doc said on days that its not helping i can take an extra pill since theyre 4 mg. feel better!

Cant wait to see all the scans!! My next one is 12 weeks july 9 th! Seems forever awayyy!

Sorry not been around much, I'm so sorry to all the ladies that have had losses going for your scan is the scariest moment until they tell you theres a heartbeat, hugs to you all x

I went for a scan on Wednesday and I've been put forward wooohoooo :happydance: I'm now 12 weeks 6 days so 13 weeks tomorrow :cloud9:
I've brought a Doppler early on as sickness went at about 6 weeks and had nothing since I know I should count my blessings but this is my Only pregnancy with no sickness so maybe a boy??? But hubby doesn't want to find out however I hate surprises and like to be prepared but it would be nice to find out on
the day I suppose Lol x
Those that are team Yellow what do you buy in preparation? X

I havent had really much sickness either.... maybe a few times i get queezy but nothing bad... i kept asking the girls on here if i should worry and they reassure me that it can be normal. I saw my babies heartbeat at a little over 7 weeks and it was healthy, i just hope baby is doing fine so itll be nice and strong at our 12 week!

Hey all - I had an urgent scan today due to all symptoms disappearing, but also tummy and boobs disappearing. Still having proper nuchal test on Tuesday, but thought I'd share the pic I got today...
Bubby looks healthy by the way - wriggly and HR 160.

i asked my Nurse if i could come in for a reassurance scan bc i barely had symptoms and bc i was freaking out bc my friend had lost her baby aftrer seeing a HB. but the nurse said they cant do that bc if they allowed everyone to get a reasurance scan they wouldnt have enough time in a day for other ppl. :nope:

so all i can do it hope for the best at my 12 week, I was trying to figure out a way to get a scan somehow, but dont know..... i was thinking of even going to planned parenthood but i dunno how that all works

I'm so excited so many of us have yellow jelly beans!! that's so exciting.

ok so the latest lot of yellow bumps are -

mamadonna y
Emydra y
fitzbaby y
subby16 y
MrsHopeful y
La Mere y

and change of dates

ARuppe716 9th

Lemme know if i've left anyone out please. Also girls you should have a look at post one, i just think it looks so cute with all our yellow jelly beans!!!

Bethany,
I am a dork....... how do I add one of your banners to my signature?

i have instructions on page 1 post 1

For those I was talking to about it, I'm not heeding the words of the neurologist and just sticking to what feels right, and that's not taking medication while I'm pregnant regardless of what the neurologist say. Doctors like for people to trust them implicitly, and when they know you don't, they say things like, "if you don't listen to me, you will kill your baby or yourself." Its just wrong and I won't have any of it. My husband backs me completely. Not all doctors, of course, but definitely a fair few.

I'm so shocked by your neurologist, i mean everything i've read about epilepsy and pregnancy and everything i know from my epileptic friend who had a baby, the biggest risk is in the medications, the medications are not safe for pregnancy but unfortunately not taking them does far greater damage to the mother and in turn the baby. But you're not on any meds... because you barely have any seizures... so why introduce something that can hurt the baby when it obviously isn't needed. I mean are pregnant women are at a greater risk of having seizures so you all of a sudden better be put on this medication you've never needed in the past?

my date was changed from the 5th to the 2nd!

I'm so excited so many of us have yellow jelly beans!! that's so exciting.

ok so the latest lot of yellow bumps are -

mamadonna y
Emydra y
fitzbaby y
subby16 y
MrsHopeful y
La Mere y

and change of dates

ARuppe716 9th

Lemme know if i've left anyone out please. Also girls you should have a look at post one, i just think it looks so cute with all our yellow jelly beans!!!

Bethany,
I am a dork....... how do I add one of your banners to my signature?

i have instructions on page 1 post 1

For those I was talking to about it, I'm not heeding the words of the neurologist and just sticking to what feels right, and that's not taking medication while I'm pregnant regardless of what the neurologist say. Doctors like for people to trust them implicitly, and when they know you don't, they say things like, "if you don't listen to me, you will kill your baby or yourself." Its just wrong and I won't have any of it. My husband backs me completely. Not all doctors, of course, but definitely a fair few.

I'm so shocked by your neurologist, i mean everything i've read about epilepsy and pregnancy and everything i know from my epileptic friend who had a baby, the biggest risk is in the medications, the medications are not safe for pregnancy but unfortunately not taking them does far greater damage to the mother and in turn the baby. But you're not on any meds... because you barely have any seizures... so why introduce something that can hurt the baby when it obviously isn't needed. I mean are pregnant women are at a greater risk of having seizures so you all of a sudden better be put on this medication you've never needed in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->