January Jellybeans 2013!...

Thinkin of making my dh take a trip to babies r us 2night

My husband and I were bad and bought some baby clothes yesterday...

Me too. I got two sleepers and an outfit in newborn size. They were all at least 70% on sale. I'm telling myself that's what makes it okay, lol.

We've brought a few neutral bits but will step up the shopping now!
Just brought a doppler :)

Me too. I got two sleepers and an outfit in newborn size. They were all at least 70% on sale. I'm telling myself that's what makes it okay, lol.

I bought a ton on clearance during my first pregnancy. The best is the end of season sales. For $2& $3 an outfit I bought girl and boy. I figured I could use some for baby shower gifts if I didn't have that gender. This pregnancy I haven't bought anything except a picture frame. I probably will wait til after I find out the gender this time unless I find a really cute "coming home" outfit. :flower:

I figure most people on here can do some black friday shopping, usually good sales then :) Doubt that Labor Day will have many sales on kids clothing.... And then of course the after christmas sales (I should get lots of stuff then too) Wow, that just made me SUPER excited!

babiesRus sounds fab!! We have a toysRus but not a babies one. Is it a big shop?

It's part of ToysRus, but just a section inside the store - depending on the store itself some are much larger and it can be ordered online as well. One of the main places people shop in US & Canada.

We have full stores of Babies R Us here. They sell some toys, but mostly clothing and baby needs (furniture, bottles, accessories, bath needs, etc). They are pricey though.

LUCKY, I guess it may be different from East coast? I would love to have access to a FULL store!

I figure most people on here can do some black friday shopping, usually good sales then :) Doubt that Labor Day will have many sales on kids clothing.... And then of course the after christmas sales (I should get lots of stuff then too) Wow, that just made me SUPER excited!

You've got to tell me when the special sales days are. I'm out of loop when it comes to that. :wacko: Hubby isn't much of a shopper... per say haha.

We have full stores of Babies R Us here. They sell some toys, but mostly clothing and baby needs (furniture, bottles, accessories, bath needs, etc). They are pricey though.

Yeah, they can be pricey. Sis was registered there and only there, and I couldn't really give her any other gift from somewhere else since she lives all the way up in NJ. :dohh:

I wish we had Babies R Us here, or even Toys R Us. I remember visiting them on a trip to the US 14 years ago and I picked up all kinds of stuff for my daughter that wasn't available here back then. We have baby stores chains here but they're not large department stores.

Next Wednesday I have a midwife appointment, 12 week ultrasound and blood tests. I have to find out from the midwife if I transfer to a new midwife because we've moved to a nearby city and then the hunt begins to find one :-( I'm hoping she knows someone she can refer me to. I would love to stay with her but the distance is too far (over an hour) and involves driving over mountain ranges and there is no way I'm going over those hills when I'm in labour. Instead I'll have a 40 minute drive to hospital in the other direction on straight roads. I think I'll be heading there nice and early I don't want to give birth in the car, my last baby was a 4 hour labour. Is anyone else far from a hospital?

Tomorrow is scan day! I'm super nervous I doubt I will get and sleep tonight. I might try and get an early night but I think I will be wasting my time.
I just wish I new the outcome of tomorrow. Lucky my scan is 9:15am so I won't be waiting about all day. Anybody else got a scan tomorrow?

Tomorrow is scan day! I'm super nervous I doubt I will get and sleep tonight. I might try and get an early night but I think I will be wasting my time.
I just wish I new the outcome of tomorrow. Lucky my scan is 9:15am so I won't be waiting about all day. Anybody else got a scan tomorrow?

I had a scan yesterday. I was a little nervous, but it was wonderful. Try and relax down to excitement, I'm sure your baby is doing great. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->