January Jellybeans 2013!...

Darkstar, I'm going to try a fetoscope instead, its what doctors use and it is waaaaaay cheaper than a doppler.
Oh I did hear about those somewhere some weeks back, good idea thanks I think I'll look into that. There aren't many dopplers available in New Zealand so that might be a better/cheaper option to get shipped over.

I got my for $55 with free shipping.... Stupid usps hasn't updated the tracking so I have no clue where it is right now

wow so much going on since I checked in from earlier!

Yay on all the scans and the baby movement!!!

I love babies r us but yes they are pricey. However I love that they have everything and then some. They have some better options for things than regular stores ... more bottle and pump selections which I like. I like that they give you tons of coupons and a percentage off after you delivery. That is always cool.

I snag some onesies just about every time we go to Target. I am a target lover and they have some cute neutral options. We found some super cute gray and white.

So I am going to join the fifty shades of gray club. I finally bought the first book today. I've heard that they are really great books.

Scan 9 1/2 hours and counting. Anyone else with sharp pains (almost feels like to the right of my cervix) want to make me feel better?

@fingers - is it constant pain or just every now and then? I feel sharp pains there every once in while, like every few days or so, doesn't last long but very sharp. Was wondering if I am the only one.

https://www.babyandpregnancy.co.uk/AbdominalPelvicPainPregnancy.html

Made me feel better.

It was like once in a while but tonight while driving I got it like 10 times in an hour. I drive a clutch so I use both legs. It's definatly not cramping. It's almost like, TMI, someone stabbed me up my vajayjay with a knitting needle. But check out the site above. It says it's stretching. Man it hurts though! I have a drs appt in the morning. I'll DEFINATELY ask and let you know. ;)

I get those as well. On the weekend they were so strong I had to lean over the kitchen counter. I find it eases if I am sitting down.

Doing kegels helps them ease up for me. It does feel like needles stabbing into u one after the other.

I effing hate Kegels!!! They feel disgusting awkward and i'm not doing them.

I tried doing them during and afters Evas pregnancy but hated them. My vagina didn't fall apart and recovered fine, so i'm not doing them this time either.

Betheney- I lost the quote I'm referring to but I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

Your loss of a twin you didn't know about is no less tragic than one someone had time to adjust to. Don't feel bad about grieving or sadness over the little one you've lost. I think anyone here would agree a loss is a loss regardless of how long you knew the little bean. Your tragedy is yours and cannot be compared to others. I know there are some ladies who lost one or both babies further along and I truly don't think they would ever say or even think that you have less to grieve about. I'm so happy you have as beautiful baby in there that is growing healthy and strong. But don't let anyone else (or fear of others feelings) dictate how you personally deal wih the loss.

Lovely scans ladies.

Mines tomorrow! But I've had really sharp pains today, not like I remember round ligament pains. But really when is there not SOMETHING to worry about? ;)

Thanks so much fingersxxd, this makes me feel alot better. It really does. So thank you again. you said everything i needed to hear. :flower::hugs:

SCAN DAY! SCAN DAY! SCAN DAY! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Only 3 hours to go!

wow so much going on since I checked in from earlier!

Yay on all the scans and the baby movement!!!

I love babies r us but yes they are pricey. However I love that they have everything and then some. They have some better options for things than regular stores ... more bottle and pump selections which I like. I like that they give you tons of coupons and a percentage off after you delivery. That is always cool.

I snag some onesies just about every time we go to Target. I am a target lover and they have some cute neutral options. We found some super cute gray and white.

So I am going to join the fifty shades of gray club. I finally bought the first book today. I've heard that they are really great books.

I've also joined the 50 shades of gray club lol,i downloaded it onto my phone

Hi ladies,

So here my little pipkin is from yesterday

Attachments

• Sonia.jpg
    Sonia.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads