January Jellybeans 2013!...

Yep they have huge stores by me! They have great copupons too!! Its one stop shjopping and they have great incentives for after ur shower u get discount on items that weren't purchased

JCh-you asked about hip pain... I'll be interested to stay in touch with you since you have pre-existing hip problems. I was a professional dancer and was sidelined with hip problems. I eventually had my hip replaced almost 3 years ago. I spoke with my surgeon last year at a check up and he said that I should perfectly fine to deliver vaginally. I mentioned my surgery to my OB and she didn't seem concerned either. I'm planning on doing everything as if I did not have a metal hip but I also understand if at some point it's no longer possible and I have to have a C.

I have had some minimal hip pain...we went for a walk about a week ago and I had to stop and stretch out my quad because it was spasming. I am also finding that I already have some sciatica creeping in. I know that I have some deterioration in my back and hip area from so many years of problems, limping, and surgeries so I am nervous that this will only get much worse. I suppose only time will tell! But overall I feel pretty good so far. I'm just nervous for when I'm much bigger and have a baby pressing on my nerves and a changed center of gravity and gait...

i have already bought some neurtal clothes..... dont judge but i went to a 2nd hand store. All the baby clothes were barely even worn and some with tags still on them! of course i washed them tho, but i got alot of cute outfits (mainly onesies and nighties) for $30! they are mainly yellow, green, whinney the pooh, *red/white/blue* plain white ones that say "i love mommy""i love daddy" "i love me" all embroidered in them with different colors. they are so cute!

Babies r us takes old baby strollers/carseats etc and gives you a coupon toward a new purchase. They do it a couple times a year so u should call the local place and see when they do it.

Also ladies I know that there are areas that do like a large "yard sale" with all gently used baby items and some new for super cheap things. I've never been but some friends I know have and have got some super cute things cheap. I wouldn't buy some things used but for some items I think second hand is fine. So google your state i think they usually do them twice a year. :flower:

Here check this out.

https://www.kidsconsignmentsales.com/seasonalsales.htm

I cant wait to go shopping!!! I also cant wait for things to start smelling appetizing again!

I went out and did some price checks and comparisons today to help decide where we should buy what, I also got 6 onesies of ebay for $8, like red, blue, orange, white, yellow. They're so cute!

Wow lots of scans Thursday! Yay mine is too at 9:15am :) can't wait! This will be my first one! Love Babies R Us! They have everything! There is also one called buy buy baby the same company as bed bath and beyond. I'm not sure if there are many locations I believe it is some what new buys it's like babies r us

It is so reassuring because I have been getting so frustrated with my idiot doppler.

MIA a bit today, sickness getting the best of me.

Doppler seems to be stuck somewhere in Georgia...

I'm resisting the temptation to get a doppler I think I'd drive myself bat crazy with it. I almost gave in a couple of days ago but luckily the price of shipping put me off.

Darkstar, I'm going to try a fetoscope instead, its what doctors use and it is waaaaaay cheaper than a doppler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->