January Jellybeans 2013!...

I'm going to ask my doc about getting a scan at my next appointment, I need to see an actual baby instead of a tiny lil bean that is hard to tell is a baby.... But my next appointment isn't until 14 weeks, I had a scan at 8 weeks - no word on another until after then I guess... Plus I plan to do the Useebaby for the gender scan, but seems like everyone else has way more scans than I have..... :(

This is the best picture I got of my little one yesterday. It wasn't feeling very cooperative. It was more interested in playing with its hands and doing summersaults. It was real cute, but this is as good as the pictures got, and the baby is looking away in it.

Attachments

• DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
I'm going to ask my doc about getting a scan at my next appointment, I need to see an actual baby instead of a tiny lil bean that is hard to tell is a baby.... But my next appointment isn't until 14 weeks, I had a scan at 8 weeks - no word on another until after then I guess... Plus I plan to do the Useebaby for the gender scan, but seems like everyone else has way more scans than I have..... :(

Its definitely nice to see the baby after it starts looking like a baby. I don't go back to my OB on July 23rd, nearly 6 weeks after my last OB appointment. Everyone else seems to get to go every 4. I only really want to go to my OB appointments because I get to hear the babies heartbeat... There's just something that melts my heart about hearing it.

Mine started around week 10 I guess and was constant pretty much all day. It now comes and go's

I'm struggling to get my head round the fact that baby is 6.5cm long, I've lost 11lb and tummy is no bigger. Where is he/she? Lol x

i only get 2 even after my history of losing a baby early....

thats y i really hope they let me see the baby at my 12 week. I know what you mean tho about wanting to see the LO actually look like a baby and not a little blob. when i went in for my 8 week scan i knew i was only 7 weeks 2 days and thats what the baby measured, so all i could see was a small blob with a flickering.

I showed the scan pic to my mom and she had NO idea what it was bc they never did scans until the baby actually looked like a baby (im assuming 12 weeks or more?)

Its definitely nice to see the baby after it starts looking like a baby. I don't go back to my OB on July 23rd, nearly 6 weeks after my last OB appointment. Everyone else seems to get to go every 4. I only really want to go to my OB appointments because I get to hear the babies heartbeat... There's just something that melts my heart about hearing it.

get a doppler! :winkwink:

The only thing I enjoy about baby being uncooperative during u/s is I get to see him/her longer while they're trying to get the measurements they need.. Only problem I have is normally don't get good scans..

Mine started around week 20 I guess and was constant pretty much all day. It now comes and go's

I'm struggling to get my head round the fact that baby is 6.5cm long, I've lost 11lb and tummy is no bigger. Where is he/she? Lol x

week 20?! typ-o im guessing? haha

i got mine at 7 weeks and lasted for the week to week and a half. I get it slightly sometimes but im more careful when i roll over or go to stand up

LOL, I have one and I've heard the hb occasionally by checking but an actual scan of a baby just feels more assuring....

I have the ligament pain from time to time too. Mine is always on the right side where baby is. I have to be careful when I stretch first thing in the morning ... that is when it is the worst. Sometimes it hits me throughout the day and I have to sit down for a few minutes. But I know it is all growing so good things.

Epic dream! I was fighting demons that were sent by witches. A Hollywood production would of been short to my dream!

I had my scan today and all was good, I've been put forward 2 days and now due Jan 6th :D

Betheney- I lost the quote I'm referring to but I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

Your loss of a twin you didn't know about is no less tragic than one someone had time to adjust to. Don't feel bad about grieving or sadness over the little one you've lost. I think anyone here would agree a loss is a loss regardless of how long you knew the little bean. Your tragedy is yours and cannot be compared to others. I know there are some ladies who lost one or both babies further along and I truly don't think they would ever say or even think that you have less to grieve about. I'm so happy you have as beautiful baby in there that is growing healthy and strong. But don't let anyone else (or fear of others feelings) dictate how you personally deal wih the loss.

Lovely scans ladies.

Mines tomorrow! But I've had really sharp pains today, not like I remember round ligament pains. But really when is there not SOMETHING to worry about? ;)

Has anyone felt the baby yet ? .... Every dream I have it involves a baby boy I'm hoping it's a girl this time since I do have two great boys already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->