January Jellybeans 2013!...

Whoop just booked my gender scan for the 28th of July :happydance: can't wait to add a coloured bean to my name!!

The MS seems to have reappeared today which Im not very impressed with but hopefully not for long.

Good Luck to all you ladies having scans today!!

Holly hell! so lastnight i have experience my first round of heartburn! i have NEVER felt that before in my life....i called the nurse on call bc it was a burneing sensation at the top of my stomach/right where my sternum bone ends. It hurt like heck! She figured it was probably heartburn so i took some antacid and within 25 min it went away... phew! have any of u experience that?!

Sonia- nice scan pic!!!

My doppler should be coming today!! it said it should be delivered today atleast....now lets hope i can find the LO once it gets here!

HI i thought 14 weeks starts second trimester??/
if 13 weeks is the second trimester than hoooray i am too...congrats! so manny ppl say 14, others say 13...confusing:flower:
WOW cant believe I am in the second trimester today!!

yeayyy...cant wait to see what your having:thumbup:
Whoop just booked my gender scan for the 28th of July :happydance: can't wait to add a coloured bean to my name!!

The MS seems to have reappeared today which Im not very impressed with but hopefully not for long.

Good Luck to all you ladies having scans today!!

In my mayo clinic book a guide through healthy pregnancy it states weeks 13-16 as second trimester!

My scan has been moved forward from tomorrow to today,i started spotting this mornin :(

fingers crossed mamadona, try not to worry, that happens alot to women in early pregnancy. be happy u get to see ur beanie today!:thumbup:

fingers crossed for you! stay positive everything is gonna be ok...PLEASE KEEP US POSTED AS SOON AS YOU GET OUT! GOOD LUCK FX'D:thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
My scan has been moved forward from tomorrow to today,i started spotting this mornin :(

i know we talked about the round ligament pain and i said mine kinda calmed down..... WELLLLL i lied... i went to get up out of my comfy chair lastnight and it cramped for a little while... i had to bend over to prevent it from hurting. but when i stood up it still hurt but i felt i needed to stretch it out for it to get better, so i did... so its fine.

but geez those things sneak up on you!

I've had that happen, I was sitting on the floor, stood up- rather TRIED to stand and fell over - I let it rest a few minutes and then slowly got up again....
So scary!

Goodluck Mama, Ill be crossing my fingers and toes for you xxx

i finally found little beans heartbeat on the doppler!! Baby was more on my right side and a little higher up now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->