January Jellybeans 2013!...

I couldn't find a heartbeat yet. I'll have to wait a week or two to see if I can by my own.

I couldn't find a heartbeat yet. I'll have to wait a week or two to see if I can by my own.

boooo..... did u hear anything?

i wish it came with a demo sound for what to look for..... bc some sounds like a hb but its only in the 120 range. I defo found my HB tho as it was 90's. but for that little smidge i heard the dor knocking HB and the reader read 180's then i got excited and lost it....

this thing is addicting tho, and it makes me feel like im going looney! haha but i told hubby we wont try to hear again for another week... it just takes too much time to try and find it

Mine is waiting for me at the post office. OH and FIL are going to be going into town though so I should get to play with it tomorrow when they get home!!!

DeeDee- Did you try with a full bladder and stomach? I hear that's when it is easiest. And congrats on your plum!

I'm constantly hungry but at the same time nothing looks or sounds good. So altho I'm starving I still have to force myself to eat something.

Sometimes I wish I had that problem...never really had too much nausea or ms unless I had an empty stomach. Everything looks and sounds good to me!

boooo..... did u hear anything?

i wish it came with a demo sound for what to look for..... bc some sounds like a hb but its only in the 120 range. I defo found my HB tho as it was 90's. but for that little smidge i heard the dor knocking HB and the reader read 180's then i got excited and lost it....

this thing is addicting tho, and it makes me feel like im going looney! haha but i told hubby we wont try to hear again for another week... it just takes too much time to try and find it

I found mine all over the place, sometimes super loud. Hahaha, mine got up to 157 though... I was very sure it wasn't mine, but after a while of trying to hear some on the web I got the conclusion it was mine. :shrug:

U using enough gel?? I do t have one but a lot of the girls said u have to use a lot of gel and have a fuller bladder... Good luck!

Mine is waiting for me at the post office. OH and FIL are going to be going into town though so I should get to play with it tomorrow when they get home!!!

DeeDee- Did you try with a full bladder and stomach? I hear that's when it is easiest.

The first time I had somewhat of a full stomach but not enough water I would think. I'll try soon again.

U using enough gel?? I do t have one but a lot of the girls said u have to use a lot of gel and have a fuller bladder... Good luck!

The first time I tried I used barely any because I was using just the bottle they gave and was afraid of using it all, it even went dry super quick. I then went to the pipi room LOL, decided to try again after I found a Aloe Vera gel, so used lots of that but didnt have a full bladder at all.

i could totally tell a different when i had a full bladder, i could hear eevrything..... my blood flow, my heartbeat..... but after i went potty its hard for me to find much now....

gosh i wish my Dr. would just let me get another scan before my 12 week, im DIEING here!

Try doing it like you were going to go have a ultrasound :thumbup: drink lots of water and then a bit after that try so that your bladder is full :hugs:

Oh yeah, then def. didn't have enough water if we are talking about Ultrasound amount LOL I'll try it with massive amount of water then. Thanks!

I'm in limbo! Hubby's new insurance doesn't start 'til after his first pay check, and I stopped seeing midwife a while back now. So i'm just... waiting. No doctors appointment or anybody looking at me! No 12 week ultrasound or anything. Praying it all gets resolved well and I'm able to go to an OB/Gyn by the first week of July, we've been working hard to get all the paperwork done before paycheck, which we think we have. Not hearing HB doesn't really worry me that much, I knew the odds were I wouldn't be able to though. But man I wish I could at least pay a private US now, but non will have me without a prenatal MW or DR signing me in...

Girls, I had my NT scan today. The tech kept saying everything was perfect! Face is perfect, NT area is perfect, spine is perfect! And heartbeat is 173! Nice and strong! I'm holding her to it. Measuring a day ahead! Boop was hiccupping, waving, trying to put fingers on the mouth, stretching, and tumbling! Here's my favorite picture of boop, waving hi! I go for my MaterniT21 test tomorrow at 10. I think everything will be okay from now on!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/92f51680.jpg

Girls, I had my NT scan today. The tech kept saying everything was perfect! Face is perfect, NT area is perfect, spine is perfect! And heartbeat is 173! Nice and strong! I'm holding her to it. Measuring a day ahead! Boop was hiccupping, waving, trying to put fingers on the mouth, stretching, and tumbling! Here's my favorite picture of boop, waving hi! I go for my MaterniT21 test tomorrow at 10. I think everything will be okay from now on!

Awesome!! Let us know how tomorrow goes! I'm so glad for you!

Yay love the scan pic hehe :hugs: makes me very excited for mine tomorrow :) hope all goes well tomorrow so let us all know :D

Such a great scan! So happy for you :)

Yay scan day is finally here. Just had a dream I forgot to drink my pint of water and had to run round the hospital trying to find some. Classic anxiety dream! Congrats to all the ladies who have had their scans and good luck to those who have them today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->