January Jellybeans 2013!...

this doppler stuff is tricky business! i could find my own HB bc it was slower.... but i think i heard artieries on both sides.... it was fast than my HB but it made wooshing sounds..... it beat like a heart but had a noise as if someone couldlnt whistle.... haha then i came to my middle and hurt a "knock knock knock knock" and the BMP sky rocketed! i hope i can find gummy bear again.... i hope its him, or im jsut stupid and cant use a dang doppler

I already went outside to the apart. office to see if they had delivered mine but not yet! Hubby is gonna go when he comes home, I got super dizzy with this 104 weather! Hahaha, I can't wait to try!!!!

this doppler stuff is tricky business! i could find my own HB bc it was slower.... but i think i heard artieries on both sides.... it was fast than my HB but it made wooshing sounds..... it beat like a heart but had a noise as if someone couldlnt whistle.... haha then i came to my middle and hurt a "knock knock knock knock" and the BMP sky rocketed! i hope i can find gummy bear again.... i hope its him, or im jsut stupid and cant use a dang doppler

I already went outside to the apart. office to see if they had delivered mine but not yet! Hubby is gonna go when he comes home, I got super dizzy with this 104 weather! Hahaha, I can't wait to try!!!!

Be careful in the heat. It is a big trigger of my dizzy spells.

I was leg cramped and dizzy when I got back in, haha, man this pregnancy makes me feel like an old elephant :haha:

I was leg cramped and dizzy when I got back in, haha, man this pregnancy makes me feel like an old elephant :haha:

:haha::haha: :haha::haha:

Does anyone know how those prenatal listening systems worked compared to a doppler? I found a prenatal listening system at babies r us for $25. Does anyone know if these work as well?

I bought one of the $25 ones last pregnancy and had no luck with it.. I don't know the specific one you're talking about but if you want to try it I'd read all the reviews of that Model/brand online first.. :flower:

:rofl:

I am thinking with all this talk of a doppler I should buy one! Goes online shopping :)

ive noticed my legs feel like they have the flu.. the whole body ache thing but just in my legs... thighs to my calves.. anyone else?

I may take you up on that offer one day! They already testing my sugar 4 times a day and so far so good, but they think as the pregnancy goes on that my sugar wont be so good

it seems most of my friends who have been pregnant end up with gestational diabetes and some of them actually do wait til 28 weeks to find out.. personally i think it may be really late to test for that, but what do i know!

I unfortunately already have type 1 diabetes so ive been testing and taking insulin ever since i was 15 :( ( i didnt get diabetes from being overweight, the doctors said i probably got it from a virus.. which killed all my cells that produce insulin)

its really tough for gestational diabetes because it causes a lot of stress especially if diabetes is so new to you.. if any of you ladies end up with it, id be more than happy to help! :)

Oh please feel free to message me anytime. 4 times a day is even a pain in the ass.. i do it 10 times a day and more if im feeling dizzy and "off"... stress can even throw sugars off.. BLAH lol

I'm back been in hospital with an inflammed gall bladder, not fun at all, the Gyne wasn't sure little bumpy would hang in there but thankful appears to be doing fine. They booking me for another scan just to check bumpy is Alright.
My bloat has finally disappeared now.
Word of advise don't ignore persistent sickness, extreme fatigue and dizziness. I was severely dehydrated but chalked it all up to morning sickness.

i tried finding the baby againf or hubby, he was getting impatient..... its really hard.... i hear everything else but the baby now, but when i found it that one time i had a full bladder but i couldnt hold it anymore until hubby came home, maybe thats the problem also.... hopefully i can fin it in another week, i dont wanna over do it and try it everyday

i tried finding the baby againf or hubby, he was getting impatient..... its really hard.... i hear everything else but the baby now, but when i found it that one time i had a full bladder but i couldnt hold it anymore until hubby came home, maybe thats the problem also.... hopefully i can fin it in another week, i dont wanna over do it and try it everyday

Wish me luck, about to try ours. Hubby is just reading instructions... lol

I cannot stop eating. Anyone else feel like this? Seriously, I never feel full. At this rate I'm going to gain 50 lbs...:huh:

I cannot stop eating. Anyone else feel like this? Seriously, I never feel full. At this rate I'm going to gain 50 lbs...:huh:

Not me but hubby is scarfing down everything he can! :haha: He's gained 6lbs and I haven't gained an ounce!!:haha:

I'm constantly hungry but at the same time nothing looks or sounds good. So altho I'm starving I still have to force myself to eat something.

:rofl:

I am thinking with all this talk of a doppler I should buy one! Goes online shopping :)

I know! This place is full of peer pressure! :rofl:

I'm constantly hungry but at the same time nothing looks or sounds good. So altho I'm starving I still have to force myself to eat something.

This is me!! Dr wasn't too impressed I had lost weight since my last visit. But it really is soooo hard to eat when nothing looks or smells good.

When im feeling well which is far and few between i eat everything! But most of the timefood doesnt appeal to me at all!

All this talk of dopplers...

*closes the laptop lid and steps away slowly to resist the urge to online shop*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"