January Jellybeans 2013!...

so sorry mommadonna.. i hope you receive the answers you are looking for.. please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Yeah baby stopped growing,i have been offered tests as to why this keeps happening will definitely have them maybe it will give me some closure,I'm just really sacred now cos i don't know what to expect

my heart goes out to you hun, When did u see the HB or were u able to yet?

my friend just had that happen... got a scan taht measured her at 7 weeks with a healthy HB but at 10 weeks they noticed no more HB and the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks...

it just scares me that things like this can happen... even after when u think the chances of a MC are so low, its so sad.... i worry for myself every day!

The nurse had written on my notes that she saw a heartbeat last Thursday but i never saw it,try not to worry hun everything will be ok

I may take you up on that offer one day! They already testing my sugar 4 times a day and so far so good, but they think as the pregnancy goes on that my sugar wont be so good

it seems most of my friends who have been pregnant end up with gestational diabetes and some of them actually do wait til 28 weeks to find out.. personally i think it may be really late to test for that, but what do i know!

I unfortunately already have type 1 diabetes so ive been testing and taking insulin ever since i was 15 :( ( i didnt get diabetes from being overweight, the doctors said i probably got it from a virus.. which killed all my cells that produce insulin)

its really tough for gestational diabetes because it causes a lot of stress especially if diabetes is so new to you.. if any of you ladies end up with it, id be more than happy to help! :)

R those books that good? I've been thinking of getting them :)

I started the first one this morning and just finished it. I couldn't put it down. The story line is fascinating and addictive. I only bought the first one and now I wish I had bought the set. Guess I will be making a trip to the store!!

i have my doppler!!!!!!

but now im confused as to if its the baby i hear or an attery or somthing else..... but i get it down on MY right side by my pelvic region...and it comes up reading in teh 130's-140's and it sounds like a heartbeat but its got some wooshing..... is that babies heartbeat? i keep trying to find things on youtube but its hard to hear theirs..... it seems like their babies HB are faster

i have my doppler!!!!!!

but now im confused as to if its the baby i hear or an attery or somthing else..... but i get it down on MY right side by my pelvic region...and it comes up reading in teh 130's-140's and it sounds like a heartbeat but its got some wooshing..... is that babies heartbeat? i keep trying to find things on youtube but its hard to hear theirs..... it seems like their babies HB are faster

i feel like it cant be baby bc i tried on my left side and i get the same sound :nope:

i have my doppler!!!!!!

i feel like it cant be baby bc i tried on my left side and i get the same sound :nope:

OMG OMG OMG i found it!!!!!!! its right in the middle down by my pelvic bone....had to push kinda hard, but it sounds like a little heartbeat thats knocking on the door!!!!! its like 180-190B BPM!!! cant this eb true>! is it my baby!>!> :happydance:

i cant find it again..... pooey..... it had to have been the HB right? it was so fast!

i have my doppler!!!!!!

Remember NOT to worry! Keep remembering what you said that you wouldn't fret over it because it can be difficult to find it. :hugs:

Mamadonna I'm so sorry for your loss, sending big hugs & positive thoughts for your future. Take good care xxxx

Does anyone know how those prenatal listening systems worked compared to a doppler? I found a prenatal listening system at babies r us for $25. Does anyone know if these work as well?

it was most likely the hb and remember the baby moves alot thats probably why you couldnt find it again!

this doppler stuff is tricky business! i could find my own HB bc it was slower.... but i think i heard artieries on both sides.... it was fast than my HB but it made wooshing sounds..... it beat like a heart but had a noise as if someone couldlnt whistle.... haha then i came to my middle and hurt a "knock knock knock knock" and the BMP sky rocketed! i hope i can find gummy bear again.... i hope its him, or im jsut stupid and cant use a dang doppler

this doppler stuff is tricky business! i could find my own HB bc it was slower.... but i think i heard artieries on both sides.... it was fast than my HB but it made wooshing sounds..... it beat like a heart but had a noise as if someone couldlnt whistle.... haha then i came to my middle and hurt a "knock knock knock knock" and the BMP sky rocketed! i hope i can find gummy bear again.... i hope its him, or im jsut stupid and cant use a dang doppler

No no no! You are not stupid! Finding the heartbeat is tricky even with a doctor doing it. My last appointment I had to have an ultrasound because the baby was not cooperating and wouldn't let the doctor find the heartbeat. They wiggle and move and with my last appointment, the baby was laying face down so jelly bean could just be uncooperative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->