January Jellybeans 2013!...

I can find myself (artery?) all across my csection scar, but that's all I can find. Then I hear something that sounds like blowing wind. I keep telling DH I found the weather report. :rofl: but I can't believe at 13+ weeks I can't find boop! I tried going over where my Dr did my scan, but boop's not there. :cry:

Are you pressing really hard? I literally had to dig the stick into just above my pubic bone

I'm pressing hard enough for it to hurt. I dunno... maybe I'll try again in a couple of days. Thanks for the tips!!

I'm sure ull find it soon!

I feel a lot less nervous about my scan on wed now. I just hope they don't put me in the same room I was in last time when I got told baby had died. I will absolutely freak out

I can only imagine what that must feel like. It was hard to go back to my dr's office at first after losing Tess, but it's better now. When we went to the hospital for the CVS test (which confimed the trisomy), I was put in room #666! I hope I never have to see that room again!!!

Good luck at your scan on Wednesday! I'll keep my crossables crossed, but I'm sure it will be great!! :hugs:

I told DH about the shirts that say no touching ... I told him about this one:

https://www.cafepress.com/mf/28147719/not-allowed_maternity

and he told me I should buy it!!! :haha:

They have cute shirts.. I think I'm going to order a "Big Sister" shirt for dd. I had seen them in stores before I got pregnant, but never bought it. Now that I need it I can't find them anywhere.. :rofl:

So anyone going to see Magic Mike tonight? :haha: I wonder how many babies will be the result of the after effects of tonight? :haha::haha: I will wait until I can rent it for $1.

i went and saw TED instead! very funny:haha:

i was able to find LO for hubby yesterday, he was so excited!! I noticed LO goes into hiding when it gets to start being bedtime. I always catch him when i get home from work

Ducky- i know your a few weeks further than me, but i place the probe right above where my pubic hair line would begin and just angle the probe until i hear somthing..... i always come across my arteries (sounds like a wooshing HB/cat growl), windy sound which they say is the placenta i guess, my own HB and then my LO HB is very faint, bc of the static of the speaker you gotta listen close to a little fast patter/horse trot. My LO registers around 140's. Try and use alot of gel! Dont push too hard, but i noticed it helped ALOT having a full bladder

i hope you can find it soon, its so amazing hearing it

I can't wait for my hubby to come home so he can hear heartbeat too. I can see this Doppler getting addictive

I can't wait for my hubby to come home so he can hear heartbeat too. I can see this Doppler getting addictive

haha i know! im trying to refrain from using it agin for a while... i def. dont wanna over do it\. I know they say its safe but alot of places say not to use it too much just in case

little gummy bear is giving me a run for my money.... lastnight he was making me feel queezy and this morning as well.

Hubby went camping with his friends so i texted him and told him gummy bear doesnt like it and hes making me suffer for him being gone:haha:

this is really only the 2nd time ive felt like this, this is the worst ive ever had it but to ladies who get it bad, to them it could feel only mild im sure

They have cute shirts.. I think I'm going to order a "Big Sister" shirt for dd. I had seen them in stores before I got pregnant, but never bought it. Now that I need it I can't find them anywhere.. :rofl:

I made my daughter one. I bought iron on letters from Hobby Lobby and just picked up a plain white tea shirt. I think I spent maybe $6 or $7 for everything.

Good morning ladies. I'm not feeling to happy today. I already feel like I'm living in solitary confinement being a military wife and I think my hormones are just amplifying it. I don't know what to do to boost my mood. There's nothing around here except the base.

I made my daughter one. I bought iron on letters from Hobby Lobby and just picked up a plain white tea shirt. I think I spent maybe $6 or $7 for everything.

I'm not too crafty. :haha: I might attempt it tho.. Maybe let dd help me make it the it'll be more special. :flower:

Good morning ladies. I'm not feeling to happy today. I already feel like I'm living in solitary confinement being a military wife and I think my hormones are just amplifying it. I don't know what to do to boost my mood. There's nothing around here except the base.

Sorry you're feeling down. Where are you stationed? Do you have any family or friends off of base? :flower:

I've eaten two meals today and so far baby has been happy!! :wohoo: This is the first time I've felt "great" since getting my bfp, I'm hoping this lasts. :haha:

Hi ladies. I'm not feeling too good today, I got up to take DH to work at 7.30am and then came home determined not to fall into bed. Done all the house work and then was in town by half nine. Picked my mum and niece up for lunch, who is so cute, she is 4 and struggles to call baby pipkin (name we call bump at minute) so calls it pumpkin and every time she runs off to play she whispers to my belly 'I'll be right back pumpkin, don't go anywhere and I might give you some of my icecream' love it!

Anyhow I had lunch and instantly started to feel unwell, I just think my eyes were bigger than my belly and I've been in bed since!

The Doppler can be tricky, I found baby fine first time, struggle second and then found I after ages. You really do need to press hard and LOTS of gel helps! Mine was higher then public bone, about an inch or two below belly button and to the right.

I have been so tired today,..woke up at 8 amd fell back asleep from 10 to 12.. Just have no energy and i jst want to go back to bed :( belly isnt the greatest today either.... I feel ur pain!

I'm sorry all of you ladies are feeling so icky today! Relax and take it easy! I'm about to get that way if I don't eat. Hungry baby. :haha:

Snow - I let my DD help ... she also got to pick out some butterflies to add to the shirt. I'll see if I can post a picture on here later of the finished product. You don't have to be overly crafty. You just need an iron. I accidentally ironed the B in big upside down so it came out backwards when I ironed it on. I had to take it off and do it again! :haha:

I'm emotional today our is it hormonal??
We drove past my grandmas earlier.. I lost her a couple or years ago:( and I ofen feel sad when we pass her house but today I burst into tears I didn't really feel like I could control it..which its not like me..I put it down to being pregnant but I think its maybe knowing she won't meet my baby.

Hey hoe onwards and upwards :)

I'm emotional today our is it hormonal??
We drove past my grandmas earlier.. I lost her a couple or years ago:( and I ofen feel sad when we pass her house but today I burst into tears I didn't really feel like I could control it..which its not like me..I put it down to being pregnant but I think its maybe knowing she won't meet my baby.

Hey hoe onwards and upwards :)

Awww. It must be a mix of hormones and memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->