January Jellybeans 2013!...

Well i went for my glucose tolerance test thing, no idea if i passed or not, or when i fid out :shrug:

Deedee- nice scan!!

I did the baking soda test again yesterday even tho i had done it a week ago. A week ago i got a boy and it fizzled right away, but lastnight it didnt fizzle until i swirled it a little... maybe i added too much baking soda or too much urine?

Every little test i have taken thus far shouts out boy.... chinese gender chart, red cabbage test, pretty much the baking soda test

I hope this is true! But id be SUPEr excited for girl, bc they have such cute things!

My SIL was over yesterday and wanted to hear LO HB, i found it after 5 minutes. She was in AWWW. She fell in love right away, haha I def, can hear its stronger now (easier to hear on the speaker) clocked in at high 140's BPM.

YAY today is my "friday" at work! tomorrow is a holiday for us in the US and i took paid time off for thursday and friday :happydance:

oh, and iv also had some pretty righteous heartburn Leinzlove!

It hurts super bad when i lay down... i have to sit up and take tums!!

My mom always said if u have heartburn alot of the times the baby has a full head of hair! But do they have hair this early?

I came out with a full head of BLACK hair, like a 4 year old would have! haha but as i got older it lightened up and now i have brown hair. it was light light brown/dirty blonde as a child but im sure the sun had somthing to do with that since i LOVED being outside.

Hubby was born with little to no hair (he is blonde) they called him Chrome Dome:haha: bc he had a big head and no hair to cover it up. I HOPE our baby has hair, haha

Deedee- nice scan!!

I did the baking soda test again yesterday even tho i had done it a week ago. A week ago i got a boy and it fizzled right away, but lastnight it didnt fizzle until i swirled it a little... maybe i added too much baking soda or too much urine?

Every little test i have taken thus far shouts out boy.... chinese gender chart, red cabbage test, pretty much the baking soda test

I hope this is true! But id be SUPEr excited for girl, bc they have such cute things!

My SIL was over yesterday and wanted to hear LO HB, i found it after 5 minutes. She was in AWWW. She fell in love right away, haha I def, can hear its stronger now (easier to hear on the speaker) clocked in at high 140's BPM.

YAY today is my "friday" at work! tomorrow is a holiday for us in the US and i took paid time off for thursday and friday :happydance:

Thats awesome that you can find the HB so quickly now! I showed my mom over the weekend and she was surprised also! so neat!

Good idea taking thurs and fri off! Isn't it weird having the holiday on wednesday?!?! I have to work Thursday!

oh, and iv also had some pretty righteous heartburn Leinzlove!

It hurts super bad when i lay down... i have to sit up and take tums!!

My mom always said if u have heartburn alot of the times the baby has a full head of hair! But do they have hair this early?

I came out with a full head of BLACK hair, like a 4 year old would have! haha but as i got older it lightened up and now i have brown hair. it was light light brown/dirty blonde as a child but im sure the sun had somthing to do with that since i LOVED being outside.

Hubby was born with little to no hair (he is blonde) they called him Chrome Dome:haha: bc he had a big head and no hair to cover it up. I HOPE our baby has hair, haha

HAHAHAHAHaH!!! Wow, sounds like me and my husband! I keep saying "i HOPE our baby doesn't have that huge noggin like you!" Also, I had tons of hair and he had none... so, I am hoping baby has lots of hair!

Deedee- nice scan!!

Thats awesome that you can find the HB so quickly now! I showed my mom over the weekend and she was surprised also! so neat!

Good idea taking thurs and fri off! Isn't it weird having the holiday on wednesday?!?! I have to work Thursday!

BOOOOO. A holiday during the middle of the week blows!
I got hubby to take thursday and friday off as well :) i love spending time with him when its not a weekend (since were always busy)

I got hubby to take thursday and friday off as well :) i love spending time with him when its not a weekend (since were always busy)

aww thats nice! My husband and I sat down last night and planned a stay"cation in a couple weeks! We are doing it after we fight out the gender so we can shop and decorate the nursery! hehehe!

aww thats nice! My husband and I sat down last night and planned a stay"cation in a couple weeks! We are doing it after we fight out the gender so we can shop and decorate the nursery! hehehe!

thats the best! Yea we find out sept. 11th for the gender, and Hubby and i took a week off from work the week of Oct. 15th bc thats our 1 year anniversary so we will go register then etc. bc we will have a better idea of what we want.

thats the best! Yea we find out sept. 11th for the gender, and Hubby and i took a week off from work the week of Oct. 15th bc thats our 1 year anniversary so we will go register then etc. bc we will have a better idea of what we want.

wooohoo!!!

We went last week to set up a registry... not to register yet, but to get some ideas and look around for fun and we are completely clueless to what we need! hahahaha!!!! WE went over to the car seats and there were like 50 to chose from!

awesome! thanks...did you try this?
i am so trying this when my fiance leaves...i dont want him to see me!
you put 1 tbl spoon of baking soda in a cup then pee ON it right???? :thumbup: no fizz is a girl fizz is a boy???
yup no fizz means girl!

yep!

I did... i got BOY. I did read somewhere that you are supposed to do it no later than 10 weeks though... so, i dunno :shrug::shrug:

I wonder if the heartrate is accurate to tell the gender???

Does anyones arms and legs ever feel funny?? I feel like Mr soft today lol

Anyone else getting dizzy spells? I find I get light headed in the AM and have to sit down for a bit if I'm trying to do anything.... Is this normal?

i wanna know the genderrrrrr..... this is tortuuurrreeeee

Anyone else getting dizzy spells? I find I get light headed in the AM and have to sit down for a bit if I'm trying to do anything.... Is this normal?

when i wake up in the morning or wake up from a nap, i feel hungover! sometimes sicky hungover feeling where i just wanna lay back down.... I get light headed slightly but i normally get tht when im in the heat

I sometimes get it when I stand up ..x

i wanna know the genderrrrrr..... this is tortuuurrreeeee

I KNOW! i wish my Dr. would be one to give me a "hint" as to what she was thinking after the 12 week US. But i doubt it.... she told me my first visit that having the gender be a suprise is fun and thinks i should try that. Im like... ummm nope sorry, not for my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->