January Jellybeans 2013!...

OH MY GOSH! UGH! I'm not going anywhere near orange juice again!!! I just burped up acid from the deepest levels of hell I think!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Sorry hun, I don't mean to laugh at your pain, but that did make me chuckle a little. It was the "deepest levels of hell" part. I've been battling heartburn all day.

I was starting to feel lo move.. Like tiny bubbles lol, haven't felt much lately.. But I have been able to find lo's heartbeat super easy... :shrug:

I wish I had a doppler now. I miss feeling the little booger move.

:hugs: I know what you mean. I'm sure you will start feeling baby again soon, though.

OH MY GOSH! UGH! I'm not going anywhere near orange juice again!!! I just burped up acid from the deepest levels of hell I think!

Orange juice is the devil. :rofl: I haven't had any since being nauseous for fear of throwing it up. Although I have a friend who swears orange juice eased her morning sickness, I could never bring myself to try it tho. :haha:

:rofl: Oh OJ is the best. It worked so well for my morning sickness too. But eating an actual orange helped even more.. so did eating lemons :haha: I am sorry that OJ is so bad for you two right now...

Sorry hun, I don't mean to laugh at your pain, but that did make me chuckle a little. It was the "deepest levels of hell" part. I've been battling heartburn all day.

:haha: No it's ok. After reading that again I started busting out. I was just typing on a whim!!! lol!! I'm surprised a hole didn't burn right into my throat though! YIKES!! lol! I'm sorry you are battling heartburn. That stuff is NO fun!

Just had now I have a little red spotting I'm freaking out !

I was starting to feel lo move.. Like tiny bubbles lol, haven't felt much lately.. But I have been able to find lo's heartbeat super easy... :shrug:

:hugs: I know what you mean. I'm sure you will start feeling baby again soon, though.

Orange juice is the devil. :rofl: I haven't had any since being nauseous for fear of throwing it up. Although I have a friend who swears orange juice eased her morning sickness, I could never bring myself to try it tho. :haha:

:rofl: Oh OJ is the best. It worked so well for my morning sickness too. But eating an actual orange helped even more.. so did eating lemons :haha: I am sorry that OJ is so bad for you two right now...

Thanks! :hugs: I guess because I had been feeling it move and then it went into hiding I was kind of bummed but I know I will be feeling those movements again and then I may be wishing for a break when it is tap dancing all over my organs. :haha:

Just had now I have a little red spotting I'm freaking out !

Oh no!! Maybe it is nothing. I know several woman have had some bleeding and baby bean is fine. :hugs: Keep thoughts positive. Thinking about you!

:haha::haha::haha: I love it ... oj is the devil! HAHAHA

I hope so I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital I don't want t0 wait 16 hours :(

Thanks! :hugs: I guess because I had been feeling it move and then it went into hiding I was kind of bummed but I know I will be feeling those movements again and then I may be wishing for a break when it is tap dancing all over my organs. :haha:

:hugs: You are most welcome! I know exactly what you mean by you'll be wanting a break! I think my DD was practicing karate on my insides before she was born. Of course, I'm a rather little person (only 5'0") so I'm sure she was running out of room :haha: Especially being a week late!!!

I hope so I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital I don't want t0 wait 16 hours :(

:hugs: Have you tried calling a doc at all? Maybe they could get you in to check and make sure everything is fine with you and baby.

I would go now or call doc immediately when u wake up in the a.m. Then u could go in and get checked without waiting 6 hrs! Hope everythings ok!

You could call and speak to a triage nurse. They may be able to help you and tell you what might be the best option.

Kaiecee: Have you had any irritation to the cervix? BD, lately? I hope its nothing.:hugs:

Ladies: I also love OJ! But I do have awful heartburn. I keep tums handy and it gets worse in the third trimester... I have them in every room of my house.

Kaiecee: Have you had any irritation to the cervix? BD, lately? I hope its nothing.:hugs:

Ladies: I also love OJ! But I do have awful heartburn. I keep tums handy and it gets worse in the third trimester... I have them in every room of my house.

Oh my gosh! tums are the best! :haha: i kept a bottle by my bedside third tri with DD. But luckily (knock on wood) I haven't had heartburn too bad yet. The worst I had was a few nights ago when I was going to bed....

La Mere: Our DD's are like 2 months apart... And they both caused extreme heartburn. My DD also followed the wives tale... born with a full head of hair. Yours?

La Mere: Our DD's are like 2 months apart... And they both caused extreme heartburn. My DD also followed the wives tale... born with a full head of hair. Yours?

YEP! She sure was! :haha: It was black just like her late grandfather's but it's lightened up to almost her daddy's hair color.. my mom was so disappointed :haha:

I'm not sure. Ow if it's baby bleeding or I'm irritated and have a cut close to there ??? I'm super fustrsted I'm not bleeding I don't need a pad it's only on toilette paper and very little so I'll call my doctor tomorrow morning

So much to catch up on today ladies!! Hurray for Philly girls...I went to school in Philly!

As for nurseries I LOVE the owl stuff! My parents always tell the story of seeing an owl by the side of the road when they were on their way to the hospital to have me so I've always liked them. It's just luck that lately they seem to be very popular for baby stuff. For girls there's adorable stuff with owls, birds, and butterflies and for boys there's a set that has owls, raccoons, fox, etc.

Hope everything turns out ok Kaiecee! I'll be thinking of you...

I can't believe how far our little board has come. So many posts and we're all getting so close to being in the second trimester! I look forward to catching up with all you ladies everyday :)

I've been on antibiotics which I think has given me a beginning of a yeast infection (sorry tmi) but after I bd with dh is when I started spotting so I think it's just that irritation

Sounds like it to me. Especially if it isn't enough for a pantyliner. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->