January Jellybeans 2013!...

I've been on antibiotics which I think has given me a beginning of a yeast infection (sorry tmi) but after I bd with dh is when I started spotting so I think it's just that irritation

Most likely. I have had that problem after bd'ing nearly every time. I never had to wear a liner or anything. It usually is just after wiping or (tmi) cleaning up afterwards.

La Mere: Our DD's are like 2 months apart... And they both caused extreme heartburn. My DD also followed the wives tale... born with a full head of hair. Yours?

YEP! She sure was! :haha: It was black just like her late grandfather's but it's lightened up to almost her daddy's hair color.. my mom was so disappointed :haha:

I said when dd was born there was not nearly enough hair on her head for the amount of heartburn I had. :rofl: :rofl: I was thankful tho that she had hair. :haha:

La Mere: Our DD's are like 2 months apart... And they both caused extreme heartburn. My DD also followed the wives tale... born with a full head of hair. Yours?

YEP! She sure was! :haha: It was black just like her late grandfather's but it's lightened up to almost her daddy's hair color.. my mom was so disappointed :haha:

I said when dd was born there was not nearly enough hair on her head for the amount of heartburn I had. :rofl: :rofl: I was thankful tho that she had hair. :haha:

:rofl: I hope whatever this baby is, it will have lots of hair too! Probably not though :dohh:

I'm baaack!!! Doctor said everything so far looks perfect. They did what seemed a 15 minutes vaginal ultrasound. Doctor did a pap smear, a boob exam, pee test, 3 tubes of blood... etc. They also changed my prenatal pills, but gave me 30 of them, so it was nice. Baby is super high in my tummy too, I was amazed, just under my belly button, the ultrasound technician would poke me and you would see baby moving. Measurement was spot on so Dr said that due date is the one we are keeping, even if further ultrasounds say differently. I'm sooo relieved!

Attachments

• baby profile12.jpg
    baby profile12.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 18
I'm baaack!!! Doctor said everything so far looks perfect. They did what seemed a 15 minutes vaginal ultrasound. Doctor did a pap smear, a boob exam, pee test, 3 tubes of blood... etc. They also changed my prenatal pills, but gave me 30 of them, so it was nice. Baby is super high in my tummy too, I was amazed, just under my belly button, the ultrasound technician would poke me and you would see baby moving. Measurement was spot on so Dr said that due date is the one we are keeping, even if further ultrasounds say differently. I'm sooo relieved!

YAY! Sweet baby!

My DD had a good bit of hair and super dark then it all fell out. Literally she was bald as can be. It all came back bleach blonde. :haha: Then darkened back to brown as she got older. She now looks like she has highlights in her hair. It is so pretty!

With both of my boys I had crazy heartburn but they didn't have any hair hardly

:happydance: Oh, DeeDee! I am so happy for you! :hugs: I love your scan pic!!!

:happydance: Oh, DeeDee! I am so happy for you! :hugs: I love your scan pic!!!

Thanks!!! :hugs:

This day ... I'm telling you! I'm so glad it is almost over! So after my OJ mishap, I made baked ziti for dinner. Apparently spaghetti sauce of any kind makes me overly nauseous. So while I was starting to feel better, now I'm ready to throw it up at any minute. On top of that, I have this back pain that started. Intense pain. It feels as though something got all tangled up and is hurting down into my leg. I have one of those chair massage things ... and I was thinking oh yea that is going to feel nice. Let it run for 15 minutes and get all the knots out .. when it dawned on me ... there are pressure points that can send you into early labor ... so here I set with my upset stomach and back aching like all get out. I'm totally calling this day a failure! :haha: I'm making DH take care of DD and I'm about to sink down in a warm bath and then going to bed. UGH!

This day ... I'm telling you! I'm so glad it is almost over! So after my OJ mishap, I made baked ziti for dinner. Apparently spaghetti sauce of any kind makes me overly nauseous. So while I was starting to feel better, now I'm ready to throw it up at any minute. On top of that, I have this back pain that started. Intense pain. It feels as though something got all tangled up and is hurting down into my leg. I have one of those chair massage things ... and I was thinking oh yea that is going to feel nice. Let it run for 15 minutes and get all the knots out .. when it dawned on me ... there are pressure points that can send you into early labor ... so here I set with my upset stomach and back aching like all get out. I'm totally calling this day a failure! :haha: I'm making DH take care of DD and I'm about to sink down in a warm bath and then going to bed. UGH!

Awww. I'm sorry! Go to bed, that's the best solution I've found for all the sickness. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Aww hope you ladies start to feel better soon :hugs:
Fantastic scans girld glad they went well :D

AFM i started to do my house work and got a load of washing washed and in the dryer and a second one started put all of my little mans toys away and cleaned out my pantry cabinet and i managed to pull something in my hip :(

My goodness.. you have had quite a day indeed!!!:hugs: I hope you get to feeling better, but I totally agree with DeeDee. Get some rest.

Beautiful picture!! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and you've got me super excited now.

Beautiful picture!! I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and you've got me super excited now.

Yay, let us know how it goes!

I just did the baking soda test and got boy, the chinese calendar also says boy. I'll be looking out for boy junk at the scan tomorrow :)

Ih ya i did the baking soda thing this weekend and no fizz at all.. So girl!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->