January Jellybeans 2013!...

https://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz86/Lani0212/Snapbucket/AC39F784-orig.jpg Turns out me and DH are having identical twins! Measuring 13+6 today and will probably give birth in December!

Wow!Congratulations! Did you know you were having twins before today (I recently joined group)?

that is amazing.........i dont think ive ever seen an ultrasound of identical twins before......were you so shocked???!!

Mrs. Gibbo was the your first ultrasound or did they not see twins before? Your ultrasound is amazing Ive never seen identical twins before on one!

Omg!! I heard boop's heartboop on my Doppler today for the first time!! It was amazing!

Oh wow, twins! That's great!!!

Yes this was my first ultrasound as I was deemed a low risk pregnancy! Bit overwhelmed at the moment but it's sinking in! I'm now a high risk with only the one placenta and have to go back to see a consultant very fortnight!

Anyone else feel a bit weirded out after their scan because they saw their babies move and can't feel it? You know all that movement is going on but there's no sign! :wacko:

Congrats hun, that is amazing and such a precious gift!

I was very freaked out by my scan, baby was hyper and flipping all over the place and I couldn't feel a thing! Also I find it hard to believe baby is the size of a lemon yet I don't look any different, still losing weight and feel no movements. Hubby was more freaked out I think than me.

Just been to doctors about my urine infection and he has given me some antibiotics! He said I have like three different bacterial infections :( So going to see how these work and then go back.

Congratulations Mrs Gibbo, wish I could have seen your face at the ultrasound, bet it was a picture!

:O :haha: then I just said I told you so to my mum over and over :haha:

MrsGibbo-congrats in having twins :) must have been quite a shock :)
I have my first scan next week-I really can't wait...resisting getting a Doppler although I have been tempted the past few days

MrsGibbo-congrats in having twins :) must have been quite a shock :)
I have my first scan next week-I really can't wait...resisting getting a Doppler although I have been tempted the past few days

Me too! Mine's monday morning! I've been tempted by the doppler, but i know i'd end up freaking myself out when i couldn't find the hb... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->