January Jellybeans 2013!...

Omg!! I heard boop's heartboop on my Doppler today for the first time!! It was amazing!

Oh wow, twins! That's great!!!

that makes me soooo excited!!!! :wave: HI BOOP!!!

Wow! Mrs Gibbo - TWINS?!?!

Mrs Gibbo, if you have any questions about having twins, let me know!! This being my 5th pregnancy, I actually can feel boop sometimes. It will come, I promise!

Hello second trimester! Let the break come! I was talking to this other military wife on the 4th, she's 30 weeks pregnant and she was telling me how the second trimester didn't bring any relief whatsoever and if fact, some things got worse... I get that her experience doesn't at all predict what my experience is going to be, but it was discouraging... Still! 14 weeks today! 2nd trimester! I'm a lemon! Woohoo!

I wasn't sure I make it here! Second trimester seems more serious :haha:

Hooray for 14 weeks and lemons! I sure hope the second tri is easier for all of us!

Surprisingly since reaching 2nd tri my food aversions and ms have disappeared. Like the day I hit 2nd tri it was gone!! :thumbup: Of course now I get to deal with GD. :( I'm trying to get caught up on cleaning and organizing. Digging out baby stuff etc. I kind of feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do, but trying to pace myself and not stress.

I am a little more emotional this pregnancy tho, I think a lot of it has to do with me being 1800 miles from family and friends. Looking forward to a visit home this month, but will be back and will be alone until delivery time.

I feel like my energy is starting to come back, still very sleepy but the workout urge is back, so need to get on it.

Snow- I know what you mean about being more emotional. I am living in Colorado and all my family and friends are back in Texas and Oklahoma. What used to be a 4-8 hour trip (depending who I was going to see) has now turned into an over 12 hour trip just to get there! :hugs: I kinda envy you taking a trip home.

Thankfully I've been able to fly home 3-4 times a year and my inlaws usually come down for the winter. But now with dd starting school I'll have to work around her schedule. So that and I'll be super pregnant at the holidays I won't be able to travel home again til march. Which is when most of my family will meet the new baby then.

Surprisingly since reaching 2nd tri my food aversions and ms have disappeared. Like the day I hit 2nd tri it was gone!! :thumbup: Of course now I get to deal with GD. :( I'm trying to get caught up on cleaning and organizing. Digging out baby stuff etc. I kind of feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do, but trying to pace myself and not stress.

I am a little more emotional this pregnancy tho, I think a lot of it has to do with me being 1800 miles from family and friends. Looking forward to a visit home this month, but will be back and will be alone until delivery time.

:hissy: :hissy:

:haha: I want to feel better. :haha: I feel as though I am slowly getting there. I'm dragging, tired, and feel sick to my stomach ... but on a happy note, I am very glad you are feeling better!! :hugs:

I feel like my energy is starting to come back, still very sleepy but the workout urge is back, so need to get on it.

I thought I was starting to get less sleepy finally, but this morning after being up for only an hour and a half, I went back to sleep for another 3 hours... :haha:

The sleeping, peeing and extreme hunger are still in full force, but in between that i feel pretty good :) Definitely getting back to some exercise very soon.

:hissy: :hissy:

:haha: I want to feel better. :haha: I feel as though I am slowly getting there. I'm dragging, tired, and feel sick to my stomach ... but on a happy note, I am very glad you are feeling better!! :hugs:

i wanna feel better too!!! i swear im gonna be sick for the rest of my life!!!:nope:

Thankfully I've been able to fly home 3-4 times a year and my inlaws usually come down for the winter. But now with dd starting school I'll have to work around her schedule. So that and I'll be super pregnant at the holidays I won't be able to travel home again til march. Which is when most of my family will meet the new baby then.

Oh wow you are lucky! when we were in Oklahoma we would make.three to four trips, sometimes more. and would.always go down for the holidays. But it isnt gonna happen this year :cry: of course I'll be so close to having the baby it probably wouldn't be that great of an idea :haha: and on a happy note! I'm a peach today! :happydance:

I certainly feel and apparently lol better than I did lol! Still shattered, sickness comes and goes and noticed I am quite hormonal.

My boss, our CEO said to me today oh you look better, I said I'm starting to get a complex as quite a few people have said that to me, she said well you did look rough for a few weeks! Ha ha, I must have looked bad! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->