January Jellybeans 2013!...

Surprisingly since reaching 2nd tri my food aversions and ms have disappeared. Like the day I hit 2nd tri it was gone!! :thumbup: Of course now I get to deal with GD. :( I'm trying to get caught up on cleaning and organizing. Digging out baby stuff etc. I kind of feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do, but trying to pace myself and not stress.

I am a little more emotional this pregnancy tho, I think a lot of it has to do with me being 1800 miles from family and friends. Looking forward to a visit home this month, but will be back and will be alone until delivery time.

:hissy: :hissy:

:haha: I want to feel better. :haha: I feel as though I am slowly getting there. I'm dragging, tired, and feel sick to my stomach ... but on a happy note, I am very glad you are feeling better!! :hugs:

i wanna feel better too!!! i swear im gonna be sick for the rest of my life!!!:nope:

Me too. I feel like the sick feeling is never going to end. I don't feel like I will ever feel normal again.

Mrs Gibbo - congrats on the twins. What awesome news!!!

Surprisingly since reaching 2nd tri my food aversions and ms have disappeared. Like the day I hit 2nd tri it was gone!! :thumbup: Of course now I get to deal with GD. :( I'm trying to get caught up on cleaning and organizing. Digging out baby stuff etc. I kind of feel overwhelmed with everything I have to do, but trying to pace myself and not stress.

I am a little more emotional this pregnancy tho, I think a lot of it has to do with me being 1800 miles from family and friends. Looking forward to a visit home this month, but will be back and will be alone until delivery time.

:hissy: :hissy:

:haha: I want to feel better. :haha: I feel as though I am slowly getting there. I'm dragging, tired, and feel sick to my stomach ... but on a happy note, I am very glad you are feeling better!! :hugs:

i wanna feel better too!!! i swear im gonna be sick for the rest of my life!!!:nope:

My morning sickness wasn't as bad and didn't last as long in my first pregnancy so I was beginning to freak out and think I was going ti have it for the whole pregnancy. I'm taking it one day at a time cause I know it could be back any day. :thumbup:

Yesterday was awful. Both DH and I were not feeling well. I slept nearly all day but managed to get 2 loads of laundry done. Hardly ate all day until dinner.

Today is the difference between night and day. I slept in, felt great, went to the gym (THE GYM!!!), and am getting things done around the house. So looking working to these symptoms leaving!!!

I do, to some sorts, feel a lot better. I have not thrown up in 3 days. (That is a super achievement for somebody that threw up 4 times a day) the off brand version of tums are awesome! I am SUPER sleepy ALL the FREAKING time! But, nothing that bothers me that much... or kitty... hahahaha. I've been able to eat more things, yes, even Chicken. My lower belly is HUGE! Every time hubby sees me he reminds me how big it is out of his own amazement (Not in a bad way, but in a "Aww you are looking a little pregnant"). AC works in the truck now so going places isn't that big of a deal anymore. Im super excited about the weekend, for no particular reason other than I get to eat pancakes tomorrow hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, and I cry about the stupidest things EVER! I cried during the anthem and 4th of july fireworks. "Y'all" I ain't even american! LOL

yep, the emotions are in high gear! It feels like every commercial has me teary eyed, DH sent me a baby poem he found last night and i bawled my eyes out, it was so sweet.

Congrats! Mrs. Gibbo! Yay for twins! :happydance:

Happy 2nd trimester, Lemon Ladies! :happydance:

I can't shake this feeling like I'm going to throw up this morning. I made a bean and cheese burrito to curb it, but the smell is making it worse for some reason... Come on 2nd trimester relief... kick in already.

I'm hoping that today is getting my sickness out so I can go out and buy some baby stuff tomorrow. I am ready for this day to be over with though. I've been in bed most of the day because the nausea is overwhelming today.

One day at a time. One day at a time.

i bought some more stuff on ebay today, contemplating getting some more just because the price is so good. Got 5 onesies, a pair of pants and a jumper for $10. This would be so much easier if i knew the gender already *sigh*

The thought of some things still makes me nauseous, and I'm still tired all the time, but I do seem to be feeling a little better overall, and I'll take it!

The thought of some things still makes me nauseous, and I'm still tired all the time, but I do seem to be feeling a little better overall, and I'll take it!

Im the same ducky, the thought of eating some things makes me feel iffy and some smells too but Ive managed to go all day today without taking any of my anti sickness meds :happydance: still very very tired though!

The last two days I havent experienced the extreme tiredness I usually get. I feel much more human and motivated.
I told a businesswoman I work for from home part time that I am pregnant and she congratulated me then said my work with her will end when the baby comes. I was furious. I feel like telling her to stick it now if that is her attitude.

Think I might start a registry at babies r us tomorrow, since my mil is throwing me a shower in a month.

The last two days I havent experienced the extreme tiredness I usually get. I feel much more human and motivated.
I told a businesswoman I work for from home part time that I am pregnant and she congratulated me then said my work with her will end when the baby comes. I was furious. I feel like telling her to stick it now if that is her attitude.

OMG what kinda reasons did she give? Thats really bad!! Id definitly tell her to stuff it hun xx

OMG what kinda reasons did she give? Thats really bad!! Id definitly tell her to stuff it hun xx

No reason really apart from she knows how busy I will be with the baby she said. She is growing her business and wanted to gradually increase my hours to suit her needs. We don't need my income but its nice to have. She pays a crappy rate anyway so I might drop her. My old company is paying me three times as much to do 6 weeks work soon which is more than she pays me in a year. I kept hers because its longer term but am rethinking that now. I don't want to help her grow if she will drop me when i have a baby. I figured she would give me six weeks off. To even bring it up already is rude.

Thats ridiculous, you manage to do the work with the children you already have! Let her grow her business without you, Im sure you could pick up the work from somewhere else hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->