January Jellybeans 2013!...

The last two days I havent experienced the extreme tiredness I usually get. I feel much more human and motivated.
I told a businesswoman I work for from home part time that I am pregnant and she congratulated me then said my work with her will end when the baby comes. I was furious. I feel like telling her to stick it now if that is her attitude.

OMG what kinda reasons did she give? Thats really bad!! Id definitly tell her to stuff it hun xx

No reason really apart from she knows how busy I will be with the baby sIhe said. She is growing her business and wanted to gradually increase my hours to suit her needs. We don't need my income but its nice to have. She pays a crappy rate anyway so I might drop her. My old company is paying me three times as much to do 6 weeks work soon which is more than she pays me in a year. I kept hers because its longer term but am rethinking that now. I don't want to help her grow if she will drop me when i have a baby. I figured she would give me six weeks off. To even bring it up already is rude.

That's absolutely ridiculous! :growlmad: I would talk to some legally about that and see if there was anything you could do. There is absolutely no reason for her to terminate your employment with her just because you are having a baby. Isn't that kinda like discrimination? And I'm pretty sure it is illeagal

The last two days I havent experienced the extreme tiredness I usually get. I feel much more human and motivated.
I told a businesswoman I work for from home part time that I am pregnant and she congratulated me then said my work with her will end when the baby comes. I was furious. I feel like telling her to stick it now if that is her attitude.

Grrrr!!!!!!! "Congrats but when you have the baby you're fired" REALLY?! Give me her number, I'll tell her a couple of things :haha: If you really don't need it drop it... or, sue her! Grrrr!!

Grrrr!!!!!!! "Congrats but when you have the baby you're fired" REALLY?! Give me her number, I'll tell her a couple of things :haha: If you really don't need it drop it... or, sue her! Grrrr!!

i love pregnancy hormones sometimes!!!!! i want her number next! :haha:

I don't post much but I try to keep up with the posts every day. :)

I ended up in the ER with a major bleed last night. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma at my 9+2 scan and it had gotten larger at my 12+1 scan. The ER doctor last night believed the bleed was my SCH bleeding itself out but couldn't tell with his crappy U/S machine so I was sent for an outpatient scan today. Fortunately last night baby was wiggling and kicking up a storm. I was so relieved. :)

Today at my scan I saw a bouncy, active baby and the doctor and tech did NOT see the subchorionic hematoma. YAY!! After a month of spotting and a terrifying night at the hospital, I am now one happy mama-to-be! One less complication to worry about. :)

The tech today was so sweet. Because it was an emergency ultrasound she really wasn't supposed to give me any pics but she snuck a few for me. :) Today's scan bumped me back a day but I think I'm going to stick with my due date of Jan 7th since I've been told anywhere from the 5th to the 8th now.

Here's a few pics of my peanut from today. :)

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • profile2.jpg
    profile2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7

I ended up in the ER with a major bleed last night. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma at my 9+2 scan and it had gotten larger at my 12+1 scan. The ER doctor last night believed the bleed was my SCH bleeding itself out but couldn't tell with his crappy U/S machine so I was sent for an outpatient scan today. Fortunately last night baby was wiggling and kicking up a storm. I was so relieved. :)

Today at my scan I saw a bouncy, active baby and the doctor and tech did NOT see the subchorionic hematoma. YAY!! After a month of spotting and a terrifying night at the hospital, I am now one happy mama-to-be! One less complication to worry about. :)

The tech today was so sweet. Because it was an emergency ultrasound she really wasn't supposed to give me any pics but she snuck a few for me. :) Today's scan bumped me back a day but I think I'm going to stick with my due date of Jan 7th since I've been told anywhere from the 5th to the 8th now.

Awww! Congrats! That is just wonderful!

i bought some more stuff on ebay today, contemplating getting some more just because the price is so good. Got 5 onesies, a pair of pants and a jumper for $10. This would be so much easier if i knew the gender already *sigh*

It won't be too much longer! :happydance:

Does anyone notice they cant eat as much as they used to? We went to this restaurant i love becayse i love their house salad with house dressing and i glt halfway thru it and couldnt eat anymore! Its been over an hour and i feel like my food is just sitting at the top of my tummy! Hmpph...and i was feelig well enough to actually ingest a salad!

Does anyone notice they cant eat as much as they used to? We went to this restaurant i love becayse i love their house salad with house dressing and i glt halfway thru it and couldnt eat anymore! Its been over an hour and i feel like my food is just sitting at the top of my tummy! Hmpph...and i was feelig well enough to actually ingest a salad!

That happens to me sometimes. We tried to go out the other day and I got a salad before my meal and I got half way through and felt full and it seemed that it was just sitting there too.

Maybe its cause slower digestion or that uterus is rising and pushing things out of the way? I dont know! Lol

Aww! :hugs: Congrats, Trissy!!

Nikki- I get the same way sometimes! It happened to me last night and my DH made an awesome thai chickpea curry with coconut rice! I'm not sure, but I'd probably say it may be a little of both, lol.

I hardly eat as much as I used to which sucks cuz sometimes u have a craving u make it then u can eat a couple bites before ur either full or ur ginna b suck in my case

How is everyone doing tonight?

I noticed I need to eat alot of smaller meals now because I get full fast!

I hardly eat as much as I used to which sucks cuz sometimes u have a craving u make it then u can eat a couple bites before ur either full or ur ginna b suck in my case

How is everyone doing tonight?

Doing pretty good. I am sorry you are still feeling so sick, hun.:hugs: I am so glad everything is okay with the baby.:happydance:

That happens to me sometimes. We tried to go out the other day and I got a salad before my meal and I got half way through and felt full and it seemed that it was just sitting there too.

Ya, I fill up quick and then 20 minutes later I'm starving. :rofl: :rofl:

Ive been doibg great minus the eating thing... Was sick this morning though :/. Scan on monday so were excited about that! Nice n early at 9 am so hopefully baby wakes up to give us a show..hoping they will do a 3 d scan as well :) Ive been preoccupied with our chihuahua puppy or what we call our fur baby...she pulled muscles in her abs and can barely walk so shes on pain meds and then yesterday she had a seizure, ive been a mess and crying.... Hormones too im sure! .... Back to work on moday, yuck! Ive had two weeks off!

We just got a crib today! OMG!!

It was free from Craigslist, but it's at our house right now! YIKES!

Pretty pretty! Congrats! :baby:

It happens all the time! Doesn't matter what I'm eating, my tummy gets a lot fuller a lot easier. But I do eat more often. There has only been a few counted times where I can eat a somewhat like I could before baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->