January Jellybeans 2013!...

I hardly eat as much as I used to which sucks cuz sometimes u have a craving u make it then u can eat a couple bites before ur either full or ur ginna b suck in my case

How is everyone doing tonight?

Managed to drag hubby to take a nap with me after dinner because I was passing out of sleepiness hahaha, Kitty Cat woke me up because she was hungry but hubby is still sleeping tight. :haha: I could easily go back to bed though. Ahhh, our fridays, I remember the days when they weren't so mellow hahaha

Ive been doibg great minus the eating thing... Was sick this morning though :/. Scan on monday so were excited about that! Nice n early at 9 am so hopefully baby wakes up to give us a show..hoping they will do a 3 d scan as well :) Ive been preoccupied with our chihuahua puppy or what we call our fur baby...she pulled muscles in her abs and can barely walk so shes on pain meds and then yesterday she had a seizure, ive been a mess and crying.... Hormones too im sure! .... Back to work on moday, yuck! Ive had two weeks off!

Our kitty cat is our baby too! I would be devastated if it happened to her! So sorry. I remember I couldn't ask the nurse enough to have her safe when they were getting her spayed, awww!

I have decided to get a private 2D scan done at 15 weeks. It determines gender, you get 5 scan pics, 10 minute DVD, and 30% a future 3D or 4D scan. This is the smallest package offered and costs $79. (3D scans start at $165.) However, I'll get a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

I'm so excited about this. DH and I are making this a date! :)

This place starts gender predictions at 14 weeks, if they can't tell or baby doesn't cooperate. You get a rescheduled visit free. If they predict the gender wrong, you get your whole package refunded.

I have decided to get a private 2D scan done at 15 weeks. It determines gender, you get 5 scan pics, 10 minute DVD, and 30% a future 3D or 4D scan. This is the smallest package offered and costs $79. (3D scans start at $165.) However, I'll get a 3D scan at 20 weeks.

This place starts gender predictions at 14 weeks, if they can't tell or baby doesn't cooperate. You get a rescheduled visit free. If they predict the gender wrong, you get your whole package refunded.

We have a place just like that. We wanted to find out early but we decided to save the money. Let us know when you find out!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question ladies:

This morning I was starting to roll out of bed and I was laying half way on my back and half way on my right side ... I noticed a large hard lump on the front left side of my stomach ... It went from almost where my pubic line is to right under my belly button. It was only on the left side though and not the right. When I touched it, it was tender. Once I got up, it was gone. Was this my uterus I was feeling? Was it more obvious on the left side because of the angle I was laying? It was the strangest thing I have ever felt. Sitting here now, I don't feel it at all. Everything down on my lower stomach is sore ... I assume from the growing and stretching ... so I don't want to poke and prod too much. Any thoughts???

Sassy - sounds like it could be! My tummy feels different when I lie on my side in that sort of location x

I wish the gloriousness of the second trimester would hurry up and kick in. I remember how great it was with DD. I felt pretty good this morning so I decided to start some laundry and load my dishwasher and wash a few dishes by hand...I am now panting, completely breathless, my heart is pounding and I'm shaking. I got dizzy and sick to my stomach and had to leave the kitchen and come sit down. I am SO over this! :dohh: :nope: :cry:

I found a private ultrasound place that offers great packages and it's located in a ritzy neighborhood so I'm assuming they have to be good to still be there. :thumbup: the package i really want is like $179 and that's for 2 sessions getting a cd & DVD both sessions with 3d prints as well. BUT the best part is they offer 40% off about once a month or if they have a cancellation. So I "liked" their Facebook page so I'd stay in the loop. They had a cancellation today and I'm soooo tempted. :haha: but will wait. :thumbup:

That's a great policy but I can't help thinking the gender-specific stuff bought is going to be more than $79 ;)

I guess dh wants to move out so I guess I'll b moving again :(
Last night the guys next door threw beers and almost broke my patio set so I'm done with living so close to people dh want to go in the country we will see what happens

How are u all today?

I guess dh wants to move out so I guess I'll b moving again :(
Last night the guys next door threw beers and almost broke my patio set so I'm done with living so close to people dh want to go in the country we will see what happens

How are u all today?

Oh no! That is insane! I hope you guys can find some place quiet!

Hello everyone!! Hope everyone is holding up and all my US mamas are staying cool today...it is so disgustingly hot!

That's a great policy but I can't help thinking the gender-specific stuff bought is going to be more than $79 ;)

Yeah, but I get another 3D gender scan at 20 weeks through my OB. This one is for fun. And really need nothing if I'm having a girl.

While us UK mama's are having to deal with lots of rain, floods and extremely muggy weather :( So glad Ill be huge during the winter so I can wrap up in jumpers, being huge during the summer months with ds was horrible!

While us UK mama's are having to deal with lots of rain, floods and extremely muggy weather :( So glad Ill be huge during the winter so I can wrap up in jumpers, being huge during the summer months with ds was horrible!

I wish we could have some rain. We normally get a lot of rain during the summer where I live and it is always muggy here in the summer but this year we are drying up!!!! I was huge pregnant with DD during the summer and it was awful!!! I am so thankful it will be chilly here when tiny is making me huge!:haha:

I just bought a new bathing suit today... Lol.. Its just so hot and this bloat is not lookin to hot in a bikini...i broke down and bought a tankini! Its cute though:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->