January Jellybeans 2013!...

I just bought a new bathing suit today... Lol.. Its just so hot and this bloat is not lookin to hot in a bikini...i broke down and bought a tankini! Its cute though:)

I need to get a new bathing suit :haha: its too hot not to

Ah, my maternity costume. Did me till 34 weeks or so then it pulled my bits and my shoulders :blush:...

I lived in a different climate while pregnant with dd so had no need for shorts and today we decided to go to the beach. Here I sit with shorts unbuttoned. :rofl: guess I should invest in a pair of maternity shorts. :haha:

I bought one just a little bigger but already is getting snug I really should post a pic of belly it's funny I look much further along than 12 weeks lol

Thanks for the support re the job ladies. I can't sue her as she's in a different country and I am not on a formal contract but I am seriously considering telling her to stick it. I will think on it a few more days and be a little more unresponsive in my communications so she knows I'm not impressed!

We went away last night and slept in a motel bed that was awful, I barely slept. I have so much trouble getting comfortable and the hard motel bed was impossible, I lay there for hours wide awake thinking about my cosy bed at home. I struggle with not being able to lay on my belly when I'm pg, I'm a tummy sleeper.

I'm jealous of the summer, it's winter here and freezing, there was ice on the ground this morning brrr.

Thanks for the support re the job ladies. I can't sue her as she's in a different country and I am not on a formal contract but I am seriously considering telling her to stick it. I will think on it a few more days and be a little more unresponsive in my communications so she knows I'm not impressed!

We went away last night and slept in a motel bed that was awful, I barely slept. I have so much trouble getting comfortable and the hard motel bed was impossible, I lay there for hours wide awake thinking about my cosy bed at home. I struggle with not being able to lay on my belly when I'm pg, I'm a tummy sleeper.

I'm jealous of the summer, it's winter here and freezing, there was ice on the ground this morning brrr.

You're most welcome,.hun. I.wish there were more we could.do.to.help! Sorry for. The.spelling errors, on hubby's phone lol. i know what you mean about motel beds, i never sleep well in motel beds and i am also a.tummy sleeper :haha: but can't squish jelybean!

I slept forever today... and here I am... lol sleeping late because of the million naps I took during the day. Haha.

My tiredness is so much better this week, I can stay awake past 10 pm now!

I found local web page, where people sell their unwanted stuff, and I'm going to collect a changing station today, ,only !£15, looks like new!

For you UK women, kidicare has a big sale on. Just ordered some things inc an avent starter pack, reduced to £10!

I've never had a problem sleeping. I can fall asleep anywhere. Crap bed, floor, bathtub. :haha: when I travel at the end of the month I'll be camping with dd so we'll basically be sleeping on the ground and I'll be 18-19 weeks then. :)

I was always a tummy sleeper before I had dd and since having her I haven't been able to get back into sleeping on my tummy. It's been 4 years!!! But you'll never guess how I find myself sleeping every night now. :dohh: yep tummy sleeping. It's starting to turn into half tummy/ half side now tho. :haha:

This thread has been quieting down recently. Usually overnight I'd have at least 3 new pages to read.

Neway, my bump is starting to poke out a bit but so far I've managed to wear clothes that keep it fairly hidden so nobody has figured it out yet. Wonder how long it will be before it becomes obvious.

I just look fat! I used to have a flat tummy but now iv got a small bump I look like iv eaten too much at dinner. I CAN'T wait for a proper bump!!!!!!!!

My DH means the best and I love him dearly but here is something really stupid he said to me yesterday:
"I think you're starting to show because I don't believe you are just fat." Say what?!?

I've got a gut that he is noticing since I gained a few pounds eating through morning sickness. It's most likely too soon for me to show. Ugh.

He did redeem himself when he mentioned how my body is changing so much because my uterus is bigger, there's a baby, placenta, fluid, and sac in there. I am very scientific and he's not so I was quite pleased he's been paying attention to the details!

It could be a small baby bump. Mine must be cos Iv actually lost weight

It does seem a lot more quiet, maybe because we are all used to being preg now and not too much happens at this stage.

Slept a lot better in my own bed last night, what a relief.

When is Betheney back?

I see my lovely new midwife tomorrow. The old one has left my paperwork at her office to collect and won't even post it even though I live in a different city now, so annoyed. And my Nt results are with her. So glad I have a friendlier mw now.

OH says he is going to run a sweepstake at work on what this babys birth weight will be because he thinks it will be huge. Lovely!

I might finish unpacking my house and giving it a good clean now that I have more energy, yay!

Urgh, I'm just going to give up cooking / eating on Sunday's! I spend most of the evening preparing dinner for DH and I for me to then pick at it and then hug the toilet for the foreseeable :(

Urgh, I'm just going to give up cooking / eating on Sunday's! I spend most of the evening preparing dinner for DH and I for me to then pick at it and then hug the toilet for the foreseeable :(

It's horrible! So sorry, I got sick today too, again. Sigh, :hugs: we will be out of this sickness soon!

Im so tired! I can literally sleep all day. Thinking about getting iron levels checked....i dont think its possible for someone to b this tired!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->